If the most important thing poor Americans need is identity in commonality why flood their neighborhoods with immigrants?

So what about the cultures that can’t assimilate .......

There are none. You are talking out your Know Nothing ass.
Sir can you please stop trolling me, you sound like a fool

Less foolish than your claim that commonality is what the poor need.
Ahh so you think having nothing in common is good for society lol HAHHAHA HHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHA
WHAT do you do for work? I hope it doesn’t require critical thinking

.....Why does my child have to go to school being home taught American values and culture, but then goes to school and is distracted by foreigners doing the opposite? .......

Anyone who is too "distracted" by anyone different from him or her in any superficial way, will most certainly not succeed in American society.

Feel free to open a school for clones.
Oh yea.. seeing clusters not speaking English, or getting pregnant at 13 isn’t a distraction.

There are plenty of American girls getting pregnant in school too. And at least the Latinos take care of their kids far better than many poor Americans.

Ahh so you think having nothing in common is good for society lol HAHHAHA HHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHA

Once again, you try and invent what I said.

So if you were going to start a country you would start it with people that have nothing in common yes or no?

yes when you see what this immigration has done to the poor and middle class Americans you will have animosity, ......
[/QUOTE]

Spoken like someone with NO understanding of American history or culture.

..... Americans that live in a different zip code gets to send there children to schools where everyone speaks one language, and celebrates one culture.. .....

They don't.
I don’t see anyone in my city they went to public schools buying homes, only white black ppl that went to schools that require assimilation, and have a large Presence of conservatism in the District

yes when you see what this immigration has done to the poor and middle class Americans you will have animosity, ......

Spoken like someone with NO understanding of American history or culture.
[/QUOTE]
I knew before I went to school lol I went to hospitals banks grocery stores, traveled with the family then went to public schools it was like I was in another country it was fun at first until I realized having nothing in common with your peers because of immigration is bad for poor Americans

..... Kids in the burbs aren’t going through this.....

There are non-native speakers of English in the suburbs as well.
Yes but these schools have a large presence of Republicans and conservatives proud Americans that make sure kids are assimilating. And one way to do it is being involved in your child’s education,, and the today’s refugees aren’t moving to the burbs they come to urban areas for resources..

.....Why does my child have to go to school being home taught American values and culture, but then goes to school and is distracted by foreigners doing the opposite? .......

Anyone who is too "distracted" by anyone different from him or her in any superficial way, will most certainly not succeed in American society.

Oh yea.. seeing clusters not speaking English, or getting pregnant at 13 isn’t a distraction.

Many languages have always been spoken in America. If people are speaking to each other and not to you, it's none of your damn business what language they are speaking. Not speaking to YOU does not mean being unable to speak English at all. Not speaking to YOU would seem to be a good idea for anyone.

Your sick desire for young girls to have abortions is another issue entirely. One you should take up with a priest.

Many languages have always been spoken in America. If people are speaking to each other and not to you, it's none of your damn business what language they are speaking. Not speaking to YOU does not mean being unable to speak English at all. Not speaking to YOU would seem to be a good idea for anyone.

Your sick desire for young girls to have abortions is another issue entirely. One you should take up with a priest.
Can you name one person you spoke to that went to schools in a urban area pre 1965? I’ll sip this coffee and wait for your response.. thanks

....the today’s [sic] refugees aren’t moving to the burbs they come to urban areas for resources..

First of all, YOU need to learn English, hypocrite. Second and third generation immigrants do indeed move to the suburbs and assimilate to American culture in all of the usual ways.

So if you were going to start a country you would start it with people that have nothing in common yes or no?
Ridiculous question.

First of all, if your are starting a country, you will want to populate it with families. That is a very strong commonality.

Forum List

Back