If the most important thing poor Americans need is identity in commonality why flood their neighborhoods with immigrants?

what can we do to convince Democrats the poor need commonality.
Thanks

Nothing. The Dems want the millions of extra votes they hope to get from all the illegals flooding in. They are right, too, that's how it works. The very first democracy in the world, in ancient Greece, failed because some Democrat got the bright idea of wildly enlarging the voting franchise so his party would get more votes.

This is one of the ways democracy always fails. The other is when the poor get the vote and vote to take money from the more able, smarter people.
Thank you for agreeing with me that something needs to be done

was distracted by girls in semi-revealing clothes, but I still graduated.
I was distracted by getting high before and during school, but I still graduated.
You helped me prove my point, you had a lot in common with your fellow school mates. With that said check mate .. mate

You have proven nothing. You claim the poor need commonality. You have not proven anything related to that.

Did no one at your school graduate?
I just destroyed you,, and your still standing ? You must like abuse.. it I’ll be back again work calls

You make a claim. Do nothing to prove that claim. Offer no evidence of that claim. And now you proclaim yourself a winner? LMAO!! Too funny.
Btw if commonality isn’t important why did all
The Latinos stick together and get to that crew? Yea because commonality is why. They stuck with a culture and language they know. Wake up small beans

I was distracted by getting high before and during school, but I still graduated.
You helped me prove my point, you had a lot in common with your fellow school mates. With that said check mate .. mate

You have proven nothing. You claim the poor need commonality. You have not proven anything related to that.

I just destroyed you,, and your still standing ? You must like abuse.. it I’ll be back again work calls

You make a claim. Do nothing to prove that claim. Offer no evidence of that claim. And now you proclaim yourself a winner? LMAO!! Too funny.
Every one knows the poor needs commonality except for you and the Tran. You tried to disprove it but couldn’t.. wanna try again?

You wanna answer my question?

The Latinos stick together and get to that crew? Yea because commonality is why. They stuck with a culture and language they know. Wake up small beans

They got to that crew by being hard workers. You couldn't keep up with them. I once watch 5 guys dig 1,000 feet of 4 foot trench in an afternoon in Tampa in the summer.

Btw if commonality isn’t important why did .....

Where are you supposedly from, douche bag?

They got to that crew by being hard workers. You couldn't keep up with them. I once watch 5 guys dig 1,000 feet of 4 foot trench in an afternoon in Tampa in the summer.
But they were a group of Latinos, they stayed in a group they had things in common,,, to succeed.. interesting
Kinda like what I’m saying Americans need to do

But they were a group of Latinos, they stayed in a group they had things in common,,, to succeed.. interesting

You never answered my question. Why is that?

Did no one at your school graduate? Did none get scholarship offers?

Yea and most of our school valedictorians most drop out of college, or take them 6 years for a two year degree.. that wasn’t like this pre immigration affects.
I think I read somewhere in Baltimore that the top of the class students have a .13 GPA lol
Immigration is killing city schools

Yea and most of our school valedictorians most drop out of college, or take them 6 years for a two year degree.. that wasn’t like this pre immigration affects.
I think I read somewhere in Baltimore that the top of the class students have a .13 GPA lol

It is up to the individual to decide whether they succeed. Personal responsibility is a scary thing for some people. It means not blaming their failures on others.

I saw the stuff about the Baltimore schools. Most of the problems there were related to black students.

It is up to the individual to decide whether they succeed. Personal responsibility is a scary thing for some people. It means not blaming their failures on others.

I saw the stuff about the Baltimore schools. Most of the problems there were related to black students.
So a bad Government policy could have no effect on us? So five-year-old that gets put into public schools where half the class speaks different languages different cultures is that child’s fault? Interesting

So a bad Government policy could have no effect on us? So five-year-old that gets put into public schools where half the class speaks different languages different cultures is that child’s fault? Interesting

I didn't say it was a 5 year old child's fault. But not surprising that you would try and say I did.

If you are talking about illegal immigrants, then deport them. And crack down on the employers who violate the law by hiring them. Every business is required, by law, to fill out an I-9 for every employee.

I didn't say it was a 5 year old child's fault. But not surprising that you would try and say I did.

If you are talking about illegal immigrants, then deport them. And crack down on the employers who violate the law by hiring them. Every business is required, by law, to fill out an I-9 for every employee.
So what about the cultures that can’t assimilate and are hurting poor Americans? Why does my child have to go to school being home taught American values and culture, but then goes to school and is distracted by foreigners doing the opposite? It isolates my child, and other American children, while Americans that live in a different zip code gets to send there children to schools where everyone speaks one language, and celebrates one culture.. why is this ok? Why can’t the poor have the same options for commonality and identify?

So what about the cultures that can’t assimilate and are hurting poor Americans? Why does my child have to go to school being home taught American values and culture, but then goes to school and is distracted by foreigners doing the opposite? It isolates my child, and other American children, while Americans that live in a different zip code gets to send there children to schools where everyone speaks one language, and celebrates one culture.. why is this ok? Why can’t the poor have the same options for commonality and identify?

School vouchers are a good idea, to allow school choice.

I think your own animosity towards any immigrants might have been part of your problem.

What, exactly, are these "American values and culture" that American kids are taught that foreigners do not teach their kids?

Also, you are putting far more importance of distractions than they warrant.

.....Why does my child have to go to school being home taught American values and culture, but then goes to school and is distracted by foreigners doing the opposite? .......

Anyone who is too "distracted" by anyone different from him or her in any superficial way, will most certainly not succeed in American society.

Feel free to open a school for clones.

School vouchers are a good idea, to allow school choice.
We agree
I think your own animosity towards any immigrants might have been part of your problem.
yes when you see what this immigration has done to the poor and middle class Americans you will have animosity, but all backed with knowledge.
What, exactly, are these "American values and culture" that American kids are taught that foreigners do not teach their kids?
Family values, love for America, respect, how about not getting pregnant at 13, which I had to witness in middle school from Latinos, I mean are you saying American culture is no different then the culture in Haiti? You’re asking me obnoxious questions. What’s the point??
Also, you are putting far more importance of distractions than they warrant.
so in your schools growing up did everyone communicate in English? Do you know what it’s like in a school to try to find your self make friends, when you have to deal with a divided school based in language and culture? Kids in the burbs aren’t going through this, our young black, white, and Latin American kids are. In highly populated areas. It’s not fair to them..
The ability to communicate in English is one of the most important things you’re going to need when you leave school.. PERIOD! Even more then math. if you sound like a moron when you graduate because you weren’t able to practice your English you’re not gonna be able to hold a job.. PERIOD

Last edited:
.....Why does my child have to go to school being home taught American values and culture, but then goes to school and is distracted by foreigners doing the opposite? .......

Anyone who is too "distracted" by anyone different from him or her in any superficial way, will most certainly not succeed in American society.

Feel free to open a school for clones.
Oh yea.. seeing clusters not speaking English, or getting pregnant at 13 isn’t a distraction.

Forum List

Back