If the Presidential outcome was fraudulent, then so were all the rest.

The 2020 election exposes tens of million of "democrat voters" as blatant racists who did not vote for Born in Kenya Barack, but voted for the rich, old white creepy guy around children

I know this is a tad too complicated for you, but the population of our country grows each year. in 2020 there were roughly 25 million more people of voting age than in 2008. Biden got more votes than Obama but got a lower percent of them

7 pages in, 124 post and still not one single reason why the down ballot races should be considered valid if the presidential results are not.

you people are the biggest group of frauds on the internet.

I know this is a tad too complicated for you, but the population of our country grows each year. in 2020 there were roughly 25 million more people of voting age than in 2008. Biden got more votes than Obama but got a lower percent of them

Tens of million of racist democrat voters (I repeat myself) shunned Born in Kenya Barack and voted Biden.

That's what I love about you, Trolling Traitor, you're immune to facts and all that data stuff.

If you need to support a claim, you just make some shit up and post it with boldness as if it were fact.

The US population actually SHRANK from 2010 to 2020. Driven by decline (crashing) birth rates in particularly white and black communities.

The adult population grew by 10.8%, or about 18 million.

7 pages in, 124 post and still not one single reason why the down ballot races should be considered valid if the presidential results are not.

you people are the biggest group of frauds on the internet.

What do you do if you erect a straw man and no one wants to take it seriously?

If you're Trolling Traitor..

tenor.gif

That's what I love about you, Trolling Traitor, you're immune to facts and all that data stuff.

If you need to support a claim, you just make some shit up and post it with boldness as if it were fact.

The US population actually SHRANK from 2010 to 2020. Driven by decline (crashing) birth rates in particularly white and black communities.

US population in 2008...299,106,000
US population in 2020...328,329,523

And you think that the US population shrank.. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Holy crap, how stupid does one have to be to think that 328 million is less than 299 million!

Thanks for the laugh!

The adult population grew by 10.8%, or about 18 million.

Using the same two links I gave above

US voting age population in 2008 216834000

US voting age population in 2020 253729000

That is a growth of 36,895,000.

And it is actually a little more than that since the 2020 numbers are only for people over 19 since that is how it was broken down.

But UN says there are less people in the now than in 2008! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I love this site, only on this kind of site will someone be stupid enough to say something like "the population of the US shrunk over the last 12 years"

Using the same two links I gave above

US voting age population in 2008 216834000

US voting age population in 2020 253729000

That is a growth of 36,895,000.

And it is actually a little more than that since the 2020 numbers are only for people over 19 since that is how it was broken down.

But UN says there are less people in the now than in 2008! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I love this site, only on this kind of site will someone be stupid enough to say something like "the population of the US shrunk over the last 12 years"

And provide links from the census bureau to prove it...

:lol:

And provide links from the census bureau to prove it...

:lol:

see post 131.

I still cannot believe you really think the US population shrunk. I knew you Trump worshipers were stupid, but had no idea how uninformed you really are

see post 131.

I still cannot believe you really think the US population shrunk. I knew you Trump worshipers were stupid, but had no idea how uninformed you really are
Unfortunately, I would say a large proportion voted Trump because the alternative was Hillary. So if you think Trump was bad, there's a reflection on Hillary.

This time round, you had Trump and Joe, one way or another Joe got in. Both sides of the fence will claim many reasons why and who won, but I'm not interested in your petty arguments. Now you have the polls, and Joe is running the worse result in history. Probably lower than the first fish that crawled out of the sea millions of years ago.

So I assume many Americans feel embarrassed over Joe, some will show face and admit they boobed up voting for him. Some will cling to him, like shit to a shovel. But that was America's choice, Trump or Biden. Yes, Trump was uncouthed, but, you fell foul to two old time sayings -

The grass is not greener on the other side,

and

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

If you want me to tell what I think was good or bad about Trump, without having some gay melt down, then just ask. Me being a Trump asslicker? I don't think so, I'm objective, I'm not a whiny pissy pants subjective 'oh my feelings' pussy like you.

I enjoy triggering you.

you’re a coward. You can’t even stand by your statement LOL. So you resort to childish emojis and you sound like a mentally ill parrot.

Retard kwak retard kwak retard kwak.

Keep dodging. Are you going to stand by your statement or not? Simple question. Coward.
Aww... poor retard is coming back for more!!! What's it this time? You claim that you won again? LOL

Poor, poor retard. Keeps trying to win and keeps getting egg on its face!!!

So, how's your orange loser douche bag? Still, picking his nose down in Florida? LOL No wonder you are so angry!!!!

Because his mother never left the US until she married her second husband.

If the baby had been born in British East Africa years before they had an international airport and travel for pregnant women was banned , the birth would have been registered at the US consulate or she couldn't have gotten the baby into the US.
How do you know she never left?

Unfortunately, I would say a large proportion voted Trump because the alternative was Hillary. So if you think Trump was bad, there's a reflection on Hillary.

I agree 100%, and yes I think Trump is bad and I think Hillary is worse.

This time round, you had Trump and Joe, one way or another Joe got in.

Yep, the reverse of what happened to Trump in 2016 happened to him in 2020.

Now you have the polls, and Joe is running the worse result in history.

Actually he is still ahead of where Trump was at this point.

So I assume many Americans feel embarrassed over Joe, some will show face and admit they boobed up voting for him. Some will cling to him, like shit to a shovel. But that was America's choice, Trump or Biden. Yes, Trump was uncouthed, but, you fell foul to two old time sayings -

What we should have been embarrassed about is that we had to choose between those to terrible choices. Which I why I did not vote for either.

Forum List

Back