If the Presidential outcome was fraudulent, then so were all the rest.

Aww... poor retard is coming back for more!!! What's it this time? You claim that you won again? LOL

Poor, poor retard. Keeps trying to win and keeps getting egg on its face!!!

So, how's your orange loser douche bag? Still, picking his nose down in Florida? LOL No wonder you are so angry!!!!
So you won’t stand by your statement. So you are in the same boat. You aren’t sure he is going to make it. See, that was very easy, little coward. Keep up next time.

I agree 100%, and yes I think Trump is bad and I think Hillary is worse.

Yep, the reverse of what happened to Trump in 2016 happened to him in 2020.

Actually he is still ahead of where Trump was at this point.

What we should have been embarrassed about is that we had to choose between those to terrible choices. Which I why I did not vote for either.
It's often the case in politics, the party or person who wins is not because they won it, it's because people didn't want the alternative.

It's often the case in politics, the party or person who wins is not because they won it, it's because people didn't want the alternative.

That is how things are in the US by design. The two parties have pushed the narrative of how evil the other side is to the point that they know their faithful will vote for them no matter how much they lie or how much they screw up.

That is how things are in the US by design. The two parties have pushed the narrative of how evil the other side is to the point that they know their faithful will vote for them no matter how much they lie or how much they screw up.
Would party politics be a better alternative, so the Democrats or Republicans can elect/fire their leader, and if their party is elected, it means they're changing the president.

Winston Churchill was elected PM this way, so was Boris.

Would party politics be a better alternative, so the Democrats or Republicans can elect/fire their leader, and if their party is elected, it means they're changing the president.

Winston Churchill was elected PM this way, so was Boris.

Right now almost anything would be a better alternative to a two party holds all the power system and the two parties are not all that different. I would very much like to see a system like you all have here in the US

So you won’t stand by your statement. So you are in the same boat. You aren’t sure he is going to make it. See, that was very easy, little coward. Keep up next time.
So you won't stand by your statement? You issued a challenge, I counter-responded with a challenge and you ran screaming away like the little retard that you are. You want me to respond to your challenge then accept mine. But, you won't, you fucking coward. Go run away, you little retard.

If the election was not valid due to cheating by the Dems, then it cannot just be the presidential race that is contested, it has to be every single race that was on the same ballot.

All of those in congress that won in 2020 that are claiming the election was not valid should step down, to do otherwise is to show you really do not think the election was fraudulent.
i was following this until the last sentence...

it's like... yeh... I'm thinking of the classes sometimes held at certain colleges

one may be in order for you

Logic 101

So you won't stand by your statement? You issued a challenge, I counter-responded with a challenge and you ran screaming away like the little retard that you are. You want me to respond to your challenge then accept mine. But, you won't, you fucking coward. Go run away, you little retard.
I never made a statement. I asked a question. See, how that goes, little coward. Find my statement. And I'll stand by it. Dumbass Leftist.

As I said its unlikely. His middle name is Muslim. That is indisputable.

Barak is the name of a Jewish general in the time of Debora.. Christian Arabs are also name Hussein.

You jump to conclusions because you are ignorant and biased. Obama went to a Christian church for over 20 years.

Barak is the name of a Jewish general in the time of Debora.. Christian Arabs are also name Hussein.

You jump to conclusions because you are ignorant and biased. Obama went to a Christian church for over 20 years.
Nope. Hussein is a Muslim name. Watch Bend it like Beckham.

Forum List

Back