If the Republicans win the Senate in 2020 they will end the ACA

They will wait till after the election. They won't dare do it before.
I honestly hope they do.

That will be their final overreach.

Americans are so damn dumb, they need to feel the pain, before they do the right thing.

I want Republicans to bring the pain.

So you progressives set up a program that was designed to fail by it's architects but now you think the American people should have "feel the pain, before they do the right thing"? So you want to see people hurt by this...so that they'll give you universal healthcare? That might be one of the first honest things you've posted in quite some time, Marc! Did you slip up? :)

all the haters of Obamacare owe us an explanation. its not good enough to say "Obamacare stinks"!

Congress will never let go of health care, regardless of which party is in control.

and everything that goes with it. They have 22 seats and that is why they are chickenshit to do it now, as the ACA is popular even with Republicans.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The U.S. Senate has 53 Republicans and 47 Democrats (including two independents). There are 34 seats up in 2020 - including a special election in Arizona - of which 22 are held by the GOP. Democrats will need to gain 3 or 4 seats to take control.
2020 Senate Election Interactive Map

and

But the 2020 map is seen as more challenging, and many in the GOP can’t understand why Trump would plunge them into a fight over health care just as he was surfing a wave of good news brought by the end of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

“It doesn’t seem to make sense politically,” said one Republican senator, who questioned why Trump would give Democrats a new avenue of attack.

Another Republican senator said, “We would be crazy to try to go through what we went through again,” referring to the failed 2017 effort to repeal ObamaCare, which fell one vote short in the Senate.

A third Republican senator expressed hope that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) will join House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) in pressing Trump to back off his aggressive push to defeat the 2010 health care law in court.

GOP senators blindsided by Trump on ObamaCare
All those who got "new" teeth should praise the ACA

teeth.jpg

and everything that goes with it. They have 22 seats and that is why they are chickenshit to do it now, as the ACA is popular even with Republicans.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The U.S. Senate has 53 Republicans and 47 Democrats (including two independents). There are 34 seats up in 2020 - including a special election in Arizona - of which 22 are held by the GOP. Democrats will need to gain 3 or 4 seats to take control.

and

But the 2020 map is seen as more challenging, and many in the GOP can’t understand why Trump would plunge them into a fight over health care just as he was surfing a wave of good news brought by the end of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

“It doesn’t seem to make sense politically,” said one Republican senator, who questioned why Trump would give Democrats a new avenue of attack.

Another Republican senator said, “We would be crazy to try to go through what we went through again,” referring to the failed 2017 effort to repeal ObamaCare, which fell one vote short in the Senate.

A third Republican senator expressed hope that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) will join House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) in pressing Trump to back off his aggressive push to defeat the 2010 health care law in court.

View attachment 270505

So what does new teeth have to do with it?

and

View attachment 270505

11 million who could not afford to go to a dentist can and all kids 18 and under with health insurance policies.

On NBC News’ Meet the Press Sunday morning, host David Gregory resurrected a favorite right-wing attack on the Affordable Care Act, asking House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to defend her 2010 comment that

“we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.”
The Context Behind Nancy Pelosi’s Famous ‘We Have to Pass the Bill’ Quote
----------------------------------------------------------
republicans always forget the last part.

Of course it's "controversial", Penelope! When you're making sweeping changes to something that affects 1/6th of our economy but nobody knows what's in your bill...OF COURSE THAT'S GOING TO CAUSE CONTROVERSY!!!

It was a ridiculous statement by Pelosi when she made it...and you just come across as clueless when you try and put it into a context where it's NOT ridiculous!

All they had to was post the complete text of the law online for about a week before voting on it. We all would have known what was in it.

and

This is why I say we need to elect people not parties to serve us in government. What we have are people who's only interest is keeping their fat ass planted in their seat instead of doing what we pay them to do and serve our best interests. I'm sick and tired of being pandered to and someone trying to buy my vote on the cheap instead of being represented by someone with a brain and guts enough to do what's in OUR best interests for the future well being of the nation. That means no one with socalist notions of any kind need apply. Socalism simply has never and will never ever work except to destroy our nation.

I suspect you are not going to accept medicare or even va hand outs, right?? That goes for SS as well.

None of those things are "hand outs", Penelope! We pay for Social Security and Medicare through taxes we contribute over the entire course of our working lives!

Are you really this clueless...or are you trying to be funny?

Yes I am aware, but the republicans call them entitlements.

Mitch McConnell says deficit ballooned because of Social Security, Medicare, not Republican Tax Cuts

After instituting a $1.5 trillion tax cut and signing off on a $675 billion budget for the Department of Defense, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday that the only way to lower the record-high federal deficit would be to cut entitlement programs like Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security.
---------------------------------------------
I read they think of raising Medicare to 70. And lord only knows what they think about raising SS to.

As originally intended, SS was supposed to only cover the few who lived past the average life span. In 1935, the average lifespan was 61, LESS than the age to collect SS. Now, the average life expectancy is 78. To keep up, SS shouldn't start kicking in until about 81 or so.

This is why I say we need to elect people not parties to serve us in government. What we have are people who's only interest is keeping their fat ass planted in their seat instead of doing what we pay them to do and serve our best interests. I'm sick and tired of being pandered to and someone trying to buy my vote on the cheap instead of being represented by someone with a brain and guts enough to do what's in OUR best interests for the future well being of the nation. That means no one with socalist notions of any kind need apply. Socalism simply has never and will never ever work except to destroy our nation.

I suspect you are not going to accept medicare or even va hand outs, right?? That goes for SS as well.

None of those things are "hand outs", Penelope! We pay for Social Security and Medicare through taxes we contribute over the entire course of our working lives!

Mitch McConnell says deficit ballooned because of Social Security, Medicare, not Republican Tax Cuts

After instituting a $1.5 trillion tax cut and signing off on a $675 billion budget for the Department of Defense, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday that the only way to lower the record-high federal deficit would be to cut entitlement programs like Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security.
I read they think of raising Medicare to 70. And lord only knows what they think about raising SS to.

McConnell is completely correct. We will never tax our way out of the deficit. We need to address exploding costs of all of our entitlement programs. We've got a leaking bucket. You liberals only see the need to pour more water into the bucket. Conservative want to fix the leaks.

Excuse me, as I'm not worried about it, as Republicans never are unless like I said the Dems are in charge.

They gave themselves a big whopping tax cut , so how concerned are they about it??

They gave themselves. Interesting. Tell us, which part of the tax cut excluded democrats?

McConnell is completely correct. We will never tax our way out of the deficit. We need to address exploding costs of all of our entitlement programs. We've got a leaking bucket. You liberals only see the need to pour more water into the bucket. Conservative want to fix the leaks.

Excuse me, as I'm not worried about it, as Republicans never are unless like I said the Dems are in charge.

They gave themselves a big whopping tax cut , so how concerned are they about it??

They gave themselves. Interesting. Tell us, which part of the tax cut excluded democrats?

I meant to say , they gave the wealthy a giant huge tax cut and sure helped Tramp, his kids, and his pals.

and

View attachment 270505

No dental care was not included in the ACA and most seniors are on Medicare and Medicare does not pay for dental, eyeglasses or hearing aids.

The ACA is for the working people who can't afford the premiums, it goes by income.

and

You have it half assed backwards, Penelope.

If the D's win both houses of Congress, and the Presidency in 2020, they will be dumping Obamacare in favor of "Medicare for all", which is really Medicare for none. Puts every bum that can squeeze past the border to become an Illegal in the same queue as our nation's senior citizens who have worked their whole life to be on Medicare.

To sum up the D healthcare plan in too words , its "Die Quickly"

I meant to say , they gave the wealthy a giant huge tax cut and sure helped Tramp, his kids, and his pals.

At least we know that he has been paying a lot of taxes, which is how a tax cut helps him. And who is Tramp, anyway? We're talking about the president. Maybe you did a typo, although the a and the u are not that close on the keyboard.

and

View attachment 270505

11 million who could not afford to go to a dentist can and all kids 18 and under with health insurance policies.

I see you must be talking about Medicaid if they could find a dentist in their area to accept it because those plans I believe you are speaking off didn't cover shit and most people are paying for those plans they did not receive subsidy unless it was built into the plan which quite a few were not. You could and still can purchase a dental plan without the aca.

and

View attachment 270505

I see you must be talking about Medicaid if they could find a dentist in their area to accept it because those plans I believe you are speaking off didn't cover shit and most people are paying for those plans they did not receive subsidy unless it was built into the plan which quite a few were not. You could and still can purchase a dental plan without the aca.
Plenty of dentists around here take MediCal but you are limited on what it pays for. But, my neighbor got all of his teeth pulled and got his new chompers for free. No share of cost either. He kinda looks like the guy in the pic.

and

View attachment 270505

Plenty of dentists around here take MediCal but you are limited on what it pays for. But, my neighbor got all of his teeth pulled and got his new chompers for free. No share of cost either. He kinda looks like the guy in the pic.

At least we know that he has been paying a lot of taxes, which is how a tax cut helps him. And who is Tramp, anyway? We're talking about the president. Maybe you did a typo, although the a and the u are not that close on the keyboard.

Tramp is the male sleaze ball in the oval office. Nope the only reason you seen the 1040 was the year after his first year on the apprentice and he didn't accommodate for that, truth be know Tramp or one of his family members probably got it to Maddow.

Why isn't he bragging since on how much he has paid, because he pays more to hide his income and well we have this issue of tax evasion.

Forum List

Back