If the Trump 2017 tax cuts were such a horrible thing...

The administration sets the nation’s energy policy.

Why do you give Biden a pass for the results of his policies?
Our current federal energy policies have little effect on global supply or demand.

This is part of what I do for a living....

Why didn’t the Democrats repeal that when they had total control?

I’ll tell you why. Those tax rate cuts resulted in record revenue increases.
No...because they were passed to expire.

Grifty's tax cuts have almost nothing to do with current receipts.

Please..

Grifty threatened, and never did anything.

Had he done so, nearly every adult in his administration would have resigned....exactly because the independence of the Fed is essential to maintaining credibility in capital markets.
yah sure, just look at how the brave men and women stood up after Charlottesville, as if grabbing pussies (don't get mad at me about language) kept anyone out of that admin who had a trace of human morals.

Gary Cohn being the only one I recall who had a trace of balls.

If it's determined by the market, how is it determined by Biden?

Market speculators see Biden's anti-oil and gas policies, and they predict the price will be higher in the future.

Oil and gas companies hear him say shit like "I will end fossil fuels", and they say "Fuck this. We're not investing in any new drilling". Why bother when you know the Biden administration is going to pull the rug out from underneath you at some point in time?

Market speculators see Biden's anti-oil and gas policies, and they predict the price will be higher in the future.

Oil and gas companies hear him say shit like "I will end fossil fuels", and they say "Fuck this. We're not investing in any new drilling". Why bother when you know the Biden administration is going to pull the rug out from underneath you at some point in time?
No...that's not at all how it works.

Producers try to gauge demand a plan drilling accordingly.

Are we ever gonna get to the budget math?

yah sure, just look at how the brave men and women stood up after Charlottesville, as if grabbing pussies (don't get mad at me about language) kept anyone out of that admin who had a trace of human morals.

Gary Cohn being the only one I recall who had a trace of balls.
Less about morals than the integrity of their dollars.

Lets be honest, the mooching deadbeat losers who want to take MY money from my pocket and gift it to themselves via FREE government handouts are parasites.

well let’s talk about relevant facts

such as xiden’s war on the working class that caused massive inflation
No, it's not a fact because you hear it repeated by idiots...

Let's start with facts..

Post the requested data or fuck off with your trolling shtick.

Forum List

Back