If the Trump 2017 tax cuts were such a horrible thing...

No...because they were passed to expire.

Grifty's tax cuts have almost nothing to do with current receipts.
But if they were so bad, why didn’t Democrats repeal them when they had complete control? . That was within their authority. They didn’t because they resulted in dramatic revenue increases flowing into government.

Our current federal energy policies have little effect on global supply or demand.

This is part of what I do for a living....
Bull shit. The US can be the worlds largest o producing nation. Only an idiot thinks there’s no impact when the largest oil producing nation on earth returns to being dependent on foreign oil.

But if they were so bad, why didn’t Democrats repeal them when they had complete control? . That was within their authority. They didn’t because they resulted in dramatic revenue increases flowing into government.
That was within their authority
Show me that it was.

They didn’t because they resulted in dramatic revenue increases flowing into government.

No...that's garbage.

Tax cuts don't "increase revenue". Growth, investment, increased employment do.

Grifty's tax cuts resulted in no marked change in gdp growth, and an actual decrease in the rate of employment growth.

Bull shit. The US can be the worlds largest o producing nation. Only an idiot thinks there’s no impact when the largest oil producing nation on earth returns to being dependent on foreign oil.
No, that's stupid talk.

Ever study micro economics?

Where's profit max for a firm in a competitive market?

Show me that it was.

No...that's garbage.

Grifty's tax cuts resulted in no marked change in gdp growth, and an actual decrease in the rate of employment growth.
I need to show you how repealing taxes and reforming taxes is within the authority of the congress? Really? Are you that daft?

Show me that it was.

No...that's garbage.

You’re just too much of a hack to be reasoned with. Facts are irrelevant with you.

1) this is true
2) this is absolutely untrue, we saw a boom in revenue and still see it, because of an increase in employment, real wages, investment and growth.....it was such a success that even during Covid lockdowns we saw more tax revenue then prior to the cuts.

1) this is true
2) this is absolutely untrue, we saw a boom in revenue and still see it, because of an increase in employment, real wages, investment and growth.....it was such a success that even during Covid lockdowns we saw more tax revenue then prior to the cuts.
Don't presume to describe the data.

Show me.

Remember, math is your enemy.

Don't presume to describe the data.

Show me.

Remember, math is your enemy.
I have already shown you the data, heck you even posted the graph I provided you showing revenue skyrocketed.

you just don't know how to comprehend what it says because it conflicts with your cult propaganda

Forum List

Back