If the yearbook claim wasn't dead before

Meanwhile, Al Franken 'Reflects.' Y'all are such partisan weirdos. Very disingenuous.
Franken called for an ethics committee investigation....... of himself.

I know, he's 'Reflecting.' So according to Democrats, as long as you 'Reflect' afterward, it's ok to harass and molest women against their will. Pretty convenient take for y'all Democrats, no?
He's not reflecting, he's requesting a congressional investigation.

Sure he is. He's stalling and desperately hoping his Democrats regain control of Congress. He sees that as his free pass. Hopefully Democrats will do the right thing and boot the perv. But we'll see i guess.

WATCH: Allred Admits She Does Not Know If Moore Signed Accuser's Yearbook

It's certainly dead now. Allred admits she doesn't know if Moore actually signed the yearbook.

No attorney would admit this if there was any chance it was true.

Certainly explains why she won't let it be analyzed

Sounds like she is trying to make an out for a defamation suit.

Certainly you would think the accuser would want the signature verified?

If she is sure it is real, no reason not to let an expert check it out.
There are dozens of other examples of how Moore preyed on children even without the signature.
It was a well known fact Alabamians knew about for 40 years but looked the other away because he draped himself in Jesus and the flag.

Sure, most people vote for someone who would assault a teen.

Do you even read what you write?

I think we would invade and destroy a state that would do this.

I'd rather it be done before, he's elected when the Ethics committee can do it or whomever....because if after the election then, if he is thrown out, it simply puts another republican in there by the Repub governor.... but, that would at least be better than never.
So wait is this about the women or the seat?

Bullshit, it would be in the accusers best interest to authenticate her purported evidence. It would lend credibility to her story.

She has dozens of other women for that purposse. The many women (technically girls) Moore went out with while in high school and he was in his 30's means much more than a signature in a yearbook.
But but but we all know a man who hangs around the mall asking teenage girls out on dates, even asking their mothers for permission, and meets other teenage girls at high school events would never ever sign a high school girl's yearbook. That has to be a hoax. Couldn't happen, not in a million years.

Easy way to find out. Release it for forensic examination.

Then it's done.

I'd rather it be done before, he's elected when the Ethics committee can do it or whomever....because if after the election then, if he is thrown out, it simply puts another republican in there by the Repub governor.... but, that would at least be better than never.
So wait is this about the women or the seat?

Obviously it's about the seat. Democrats could care less about sexually abused women. It's only about the political power.

Yet here they are, 40 years later. Moore has been involved in around 10 elections, at least 2 were state wide, after these supposedly happened. Timing makes all this very suspect.

This is the first in the "Harvey Weinstein" era. The breakout case where the mighty can be taken down by the meek. After the dozens of women came out against Weinstein and they weren't attacked for coming forward years or even decades later, it empowered MORE and MOORE women to come forward.

BS these type of allegations have been used by you commiecrats for years, Weinstein didn't have a damn thing to do with it. Funny how none of this came out when Moore was running in very publicized race for the AL supreme court for the second time. I guess the commiecrats didn't have as much invested in that one.

It's certainly dead now. Allred admits she doesn't know if Moore actually signed the yearbook.

Maybe because she is not a lying POS GOP hypocrite d u h......

All she has to do is release the book for forensic analysis and case closed. Seems easy enough, right?

But but but we all know a man who hangs around the mall asking teen girls out on dates, even asking their mothers for permission, and meets other teenage girls at high school events would never ever sign a high school girl's yearbook. That has to be a hoax. Couldn't happen, not in a million years.

Moore even telephoned a high school girl, who had to be taken out of math class, to ask her for a date. Moore didn't say if he called the girls mother first for permission.
Can’t make this up in here.

They can, but it don't mean shit without the yearbook being authenticated.

The Court of Public Opinion is being argued before the Jury of Alabama voters.
All that matters

Is it? Seems like an unjust lynching to me. In our country, you're supposed to be innocent till proven guilty. This is only about political power. It is what it is.
right :rolleyes:

just like the clintons were innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, eh?

the court of public opinion has always been alive and well and harsh, and it is a part of our 1st amendment....

The Court of Public Opinion is being argued before the Jury of Alabama voters.
All that matters

Is it? Seems like an unjust lynching to me. In our country, you're supposed to be innocent till proven guilty. This is only about political power. It is what it is.
right :rolleyes:

just like the clintons were innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, eh?

the court of public opinion has always been alive and well and harsh, and it is a part of our 1st amendment....

'Public Opinion' does not = Guilt. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for joining this lynch-mob. It's gonna come back to you in the end.

not at all, we see a noticeable different in the fonts. so obviously more than one person wrote in that space. Also, the ink color is different. So all we asked was to have the yearbook analyzed to see if the signature was from back in the 70's or not. no one accused anyone of anything yet. yet. let's get the book looked at. why are you against that. see someone against analyzing a document infers guilt. so maybe that's where he went. not me, let's get an expert to weigh in.
A judicial setting is all that is required according to the lawyer Allred. Only Moore can make that available or a Senate committee. How else would a judicial setting be available?
no, that is her request, his lawyer asked for her to get it analyzed, so go do it. Moore doesn't have possession of it.
Allowing a document and evidence to be examined in a nonjudicial environment and under judicial review would be a dereliction of an attorney's duty.

Bullshit, it would be in the accusers best interest to authenticate her purported evidence. It would lend credibility to her story.

It won't stand up in court and it won't stand up in the minds of the Morons for Moore. Why bother.

Of course it would stand up in court, and possibly not to the accusers advantage if the signature is forged.

Maybe because she is not a lying POS GOP hypocrite d u h......

All she has to do is release the book for forensic analysis and case closed. Seems easy enough, right?
yep, and since the criminal statute of limitation has passed, I am presuming they are saving it for Civil Court proceedings as evidence.....at that time, through the 'discovery' process, the defendant can get it....

Most don't hire a lawyer like Aldred, unless you are going to sue....imo.

This reminds me so much of the Duke Lacrosse team lynching. Democrats were so gung-ho to lynch those kids. But of course it turned out it was all a lie, and the Prosecutor was arrested and prosecuted himself. Hopefully something like that will happen in this lynching. At the very least, Allred should be disbarred. Her behavior has been extremely unethical.

Sure he is. He's stalling and desperately hoping his Democrats regain control of Congress. He sees that as his free pass. Hopefully Democrats will do the right thing and boot the perv. But we'll see i guess.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. Franken is requesting a congressional investigation by the current congress. It can start as soon as they get back from thanksgiving vacation.

No lawyer would ever state that she knew that Moore signed the yearbook- because she never saw him sign it herself.

What is more damning to me is that she hasn't presented any third party experts testifying that the signature is authentic- not that anyone would believe it as presented by an attorney- but it is still missing.

This accusation has always seemed both the least- and most credible of the accusations- and it depends entirely upon the yearbook- if it is authentic- then Moore is lying- if it isn't then the accuser is lying.

Alred hasn't refused to have the yearbook examined- she has put on requirements- you know like when Trump said he would pay $6 million if Obama provided his birth certificate (hint- Trump never paid $6 million).

Can you link to these requirements? would certainly like to see them.
Here are Alred's
Shortly after the press conference, Allred phoned into CNN's "The Situation Room" and told host Wolf Blitzer that she and her client would be willing to submit the yearbook to an expert for evaluation but only if Moore was going to testify under oath before Senate leaders.

Here were Trump's

Good Lord. What does his testimony have to do with whether they release for forensic analysis or not?

I think it is tenuous at best- i can see why Alred would like to see Moore be forced to testify under oath regarding the accusations.

Like I said before- I found this claim to be both the least compelling and most compelling of the many accusations- and hinging in the yearbook- that Alred didn't have an expert already on record to give an opinion that the signature is authentic is suspicious to me.

Alred should turn offer to have it investigated by third party investigators- not Moore's of course- but maybe from the FBI and somebody sent in by the Senate.

I

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. Franken is requesting a congressional investigation by the current congress. It can start as soon as they get back from thanksgiving vacation.
He’s in congress

Excuse me fagot, there's no claim of rape or murder. Everyone keeps talking about underage girls, underage in AL is 15. You may not like it, but that's the law and there's not a damn thing you, I or the senate can do about it. You might want to concentrate on the 1 allegation of illegality and what evidence there is to prove that claim.

Those words have been thrown around, and Roy Moores supporters have acknowledge, they'd rather be represented by a pedophile than a democrat.

You might want to learn the definition of a pedophile before you throw the term around.

Child is defined as below the age of puberty or the age of majority which is 18 or 21, so you are wrong as always...

Age of consent in AL is 16, they are not prepubescent and the word in question is pedophile, not child. Hell according to your dear leader 26 is a freaking child. So you fail again.

Boy you're an easy mark. So easily duped. Franken truly believes his fellow Democrats will rescue him and give him a free pass. He's counting on it. We'll see if the Democrats have any integrity left.

How many threads bringing up this same stupid crap are there going to be. Of course Aldred does not know 100% for sure Moore signed it, she was not there 40 years ago. But she does trust her client which is why she presented the yearbook. Out of all the attempts to discredit the yearbook, this is by far the most lame and stupid.

The Moore defenders are getting desperate.

Allred wants Moore under oath before Congress and let them analyze the yearbook. I don't blame her.

No lawyer would ever state that she knew that Moore signed the yearbook- because she never saw him sign it herself.

What is more damning to me is that she hasn't presented any third party experts testifying that the signature is authentic- not that anyone would believe it as presented by an attorney- but it is still missing.

This accusation has always seemed both the least- and most credible of the accusations- and it depends entirely upon the yearbook- if it is authentic- then Moore is lying- if it isn't then the accuser is lying.

Alred hasn't refused to have the yearbook examined- she has put on requirements- you know like when Trump said he would pay $6 million if Obama provided his birth certificate (hint- Trump never paid $6 million).

Can you link to these requirements? would certainly like to see them.
Here are Alred's
Shortly after the press conference, Allred phoned into CNN's "The Situation Room" and told host Wolf Blitzer that she and her client would be willing to submit the yearbook to an expert for evaluation but only if Moore was going to testify under oath before Senate leaders.

Here were Trump's

Good Lord. What does his testimony have to do with whether they release for forensic analysis or not?

I think it is tenuous at best- i can see why Alred would like to see Moore be forced to testify under oath regarding the accusations.

Like I said before- I found this claim to be both the least compelling and most compelling of the many accusations- and hinging in the yearbook- that Alred didn't have an expert already on record to give an opinion that the signature is authentic is suspicious to me.

Alred should turn offer to have it investigated by third party investigators- not Moore's of course- but maybe from the FBI and somebody sent in by the Senate.
That’s what the Moore lawyer stated

Forum List

Back