If the yearbook claim wasn't dead before

Meanwhile, Al Franken 'Reflects.' Y'all are such partisan weirdos. Very disingenuous.
Franken called for an ethics committee investigation....... of himself.

I know, he's 'Reflecting.' So according to Democrats, as long as you 'Reflect' afterward, it's ok to harass and molest women against their will. Pretty convenient take for y'all Democrats, no?
He's not reflecting, he's requesting a congressional investigation.

Sure he is. He's stalling and desperately hoping his Democrats regain control of Congress. He sees that as his free pass. Hopefully Democrats will do the right thing and boot the perv. But we'll see i guess.
Franken will be the anchor around the neck of the Democrat party. How can they deny they are the ultimate hypocrites so long as he sits in his Senate seat?

they want Moore to swear under oath that he did not do it and they can catch him lying in a criminal manner
Exactly would congress get the jurisdiction to look into anything before the election?

Hence in a he said - she said, let them say it before congress, under oath, under penalty of perjury.

If you want the TRUTH to come out.

What's the excuse for not releasing the yearbook for examination?
This trump troll needs to explain why he supports a sexual predator of teenage girls.

Meanwhile, Al Franken 'Reflects.' Y'all are such partisan weirdos. Very disingenuous.

I know, he's 'Reflecting.' So according to Democrats, as long as you 'Reflect' afterward, it's ok to harass and molest women against their will. Pretty convenient take for y'all Democrats, no?

Sure he is. He's stalling and desperately hoping his Democrats regain control of Congress. He sees that as his free pass. Hopefully Democrats will do the right thing and boot the perv. But we'll see i guess.
Franken will be the anchor around the neck of the Democrat party. How can they deny they are the ultimate hypocrites so long as he sits in his Senate seat?
People with brains can tell the difference between kissing an adult and being a pedophile like Moore.
Obviously you can't.

The Republican Party is running away from Moore because even they don't want to be associated with a pedophile. They made a pact with the devil supporting the serial sex offending president but one pact with the devil every 4 years is their limit.

How many threads bringing up this same stupid crap are there going to be. Of course Aldred does not know 100% for sure Moore signed it, she was not there 40 years ago. But she does trust her client which is why she presented the yearbook. Out of all the attempts to discredit the yearbook, this is by far the most lame and stupid.

The Moore defenders are getting desperate.

Allred wants Moore under oath before Congress and let them analyze the yearbook. I don't blame her.

She should be disbarred. Her behavior has been extremely unethical. Period, end of story.

Yes, that's the American way - disbar all attorneys who represent people we don't like.
No, those who lie!

Democrats actually believe that if they scream pedophile enough, it will magically become true.

No. It won't.

The Court of Public Opinion is being argued before the Jury of Alabama voters.
All that matters

Is it? Seems like an unjust lynching to me. In our country, you're supposed to be innocent till proven guilty. This is only about political power. It is what it is.
right :rolleyes:

just like the clintons were innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, eh?

the court of public opinion has always been alive and well and harsh, and it is a part of our 1st amendment....

"Innocent until proven guilty" was the mantra all Slick Willy's apologist would utter whenever anyone discussed his crimes and the evidence supporting them.

Now it's "the court of public opinion is a part of our 1st amendment."

You realize what a colossal hypocrite you are, don't you?

Democrats actually believe that if they scream pedophile enough, it will magically become true.

No. It won't.
Hilarious that despite ALL the evidence with nine women and the entire state of Alabama that knows of Moore's perversion YOU don't want to admit it

The Republican Party is running away from Moore because even they don't want to be associated with a pedophile. They made a pact with the devil supporting the serial sex offending president but one pact with the devil every 4 years is their limit.
We have to really thank Donald trump, for bringing awareness of how the Rich and Famous can treat pretty women and get away with it, because of their stardom....

If it were not for the Access Hollywood tape coming out in to the open, and awareness brought to the public, we would not have this rush of victims coming forward now....

they would have continued to hold it in, for fear of no one believing them and being destroyed in whatever field they were in....

an awakening has occurred, and it's just beginning.
Agree thanks nbc for your slimed editing

The party for women with al franken as the champion

No. It won't.
Hilarious that despite ALL the evidence with nine women and the entire state of Alabama that knows of Moore's perversion YOU don't want to admit it

I have not seen ANY evidence of pedophilia. Not a smidgen. You made it up. It's in your head.

you should probably just say you don't care how many underage women roy boy pawed....

And you should say that the accused should not be allowed a defense and all accused should immediately be jailed.

Thanks for playing.

is there a criminal action pending?

I do adore how the psychos who believe every lie Donald says don't give credence to allegations made by more than a dozen women.

I expect nothing less from trumploons.

The number was reported today at 9, not more than a dozen. Exaggerate much? BTW how many claims anything that would have been illegal, I only know of 1..
So the perp molested, raped, killed, turned into rugs 9 instead of 12 women?

Excuse me fagot, there's no claim of rape or murder. Everyone keeps talking about underage girls, underage in AL is 15. You may not like it, but that's the law and there's not a damn thing you, I or the senate can do about it. You might want to concentrate on the 1 allegation of illegality and what evidence there is to prove that claim.

The issue is the morality, not the legality since any criminal culpability is long past.

I'd rather it be done before, he's elected when the Ethics committee can do it or whomever....because if after the election then, if he is thrown out, it simply puts another republican in there by the Repub governor.... but, that would at least be better than never.
So wait is this about the women or the seat?
I made it clear that bottom line, it was about the women and other young pretty women working in the senate....because even if he was elected, then thrown out, then the governor picks a replacement untill a new election,

ding ding ding

IT IS BETTER LATE than never....

in other words, even if it came down to him being expelled and replaced by another republican....

AT LEAST he would be kicked out!

so YES, it came down to the women accusers and all women/ teen girls in general who have had to put up with this bull shit forever and a day!

I'd rather it be done before, he's elected when the Ethics committee can do it or whomever....because if after the election then, if he is thrown out, it simply puts another republican in there by the Repub governor.... but, that would at least be better than never.
So wait is this about the women or the seat?
I made it clear that bottom line, it was about the women and other young pretty women working in the senate....because even if he was elected, then thrown out, then the governor picks a replacement untill a new election,

ding ding ding

IT IS BETTER LATE than never....

in other words, even if it came down to him being expelled and replaced by another republican....

AT LEAST he would be kicked out!

so YES, it came down to the women accusers and all women/ teen girls in general who have had to put up with this bull shit forever and a day!

But you don't have a problem with the sexual predator Franken being there?

The Court of Public Opinion is being argued before the Jury of Alabama voters.
All that matters

Is it? Seems like an unjust lynching to me. In our country, you're supposed to be innocent till proven guilty. This is only about political power. It is what it is.
right :rolleyes:

just like the clintons were innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, eh?

the court of public opinion has always been alive and well and harsh, and it is a part of our 1st amendment....

"Innocent until proven guilty" was the mantra all Slick Willy's apologist would utter whenever anyone discussed his crimes and the evidence supporting them.

Now it's "the court of public opinion is a part of our 1st amendment."

You realize what a colossal hypocrite you are, don't you?
do you think his wife Kaylee is the biggest bitch from hell on Earth for defending her teen molesting husband and demeaning these women by calling them all liars? Is she an ''enabler'' of this teen sexual predator?

Forum List

Back