If the yearbook claim wasn't dead before

Pop23 engages in a Fallacy of False Equivalency.
Jake engages in self pleasuring, so there's that
The point being you have no pleasure and you are not right.

Moore is being tried in the Court of Public Opinion by the Jury of the AL electorate.

As were the Duke athletes, the UVA students and the McMartin preschool staff. ALL PROVED INNOCENT

What is your point?

The seat is more important than justice for all?

You seriously need some introspection.

Another fallacy of false equivalency.

Moore's victims are not equivalent to the Duke guys.

Though Moore may be the equivalent of the dancer.

Another fallacy of false equivalency.

Moore's victims are not equivalent to the Duke guys.

Though Moore may be the equivalent of the dancer.

You made the case for the court of public opinion. I pointed out 3 cases, two of which are from the near past, when listening to the press reporting as fact, the public became outraged. In all three cases, the court you find so valuable "convicted" the innocent.

You're an idiot.

Pop23, you failed in pointing out anything. An ad homming me does not help your case, other than prove you can't argue it effectively.

Moore is in deep dooky, because his side (people like you) cannot effectively argue for his case.

If the questions about the yearbook signature isn't enough, the stepson swears his stepmother is a liar and so does an exboyfriend.

This issue is pretty well done.

Pop23, you failed in pointing out anything. An ad homming me does not help your case, other than prove you can't argue it effectively. Moore is in deep dooky, because his side (people like you) cannot effectively argue for his case.
Thanks for admitting you lost the argument Fakey.
That is the equivalent of me hitting a homer to center field and you dancing around saying, "I struck him out." You are delusional.

Pop23, you failed in pointing out anything. An ad homming me does not help your case, other than prove you can't argue it effectively. Moore is in deep dooky, because his side (people like you) cannot effectively argue for his case.
That is the equivalent of me hitting a homer to center field and you dancing around saying, "I struck him out." You are delusional.

Except you stepped out of the baseline rounding second. Nice try, but the scoreboard still shows you as an out.

Moore is being tried in the Court of Public Opinion by the Jury of the AL electorate.

As were the Duke athletes, the UVA students and the McMartin preschool staff. ALL PROVED INNOCENT

What is your point?

dude that is exactly what this entire effort has been about, not the poor women, but the senate seat. The demolosers play their supporters with victims to get votes with the sacrifice of the women. Again, they are all gaslighters. Everyone of them. There are those on the right as well. the senate seat is more important than the women supposedly victimized. This is the scum of DC that trump warned against. Again, all it takes is to validate the yearbook and if it is damning to Moore, he will step down. So, the win here is based on the yearbook, not the number of women coming forward. Not all believe them at this time, including me. want me to convert, test the yearbook. BTW, being afraid to test the yearbook only supports my inner feelings of this all made up. I know I'm not alone in this.

What is your point?

When their idol Bill was wriggling on the hook, they all chanted in unison "innocent until proven guilty." Now they're proud to gloat "Moore is being tried in the Court of Public Opinion." Then OldLady whines that I'm always saying Dims are poopyheads. Virtually every thread in this forum is about how Dims are poopy heads.

What is your point?

When their idol Bill was wriggling on the hook, they all chanted in unison "innocent until proven guilty." Now they're proud to gloat "Moore is being tried in the Court of Public Opinion." Then OldLady whines that I'm always saying Dims are poopyheads. Virtually every thread in this forum is about how Dims are poopy heads.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Except you stepped out of the baseline rounding second. Nice try, but the scoreboard still shows you as an out.
The base, which includes you, works for a Jones victory. The voters of AL are watching incredulously as you guys try to uproot American values and patriotism.

What is your point?

dude that is exactly what this entire effort has been about, not the poor women, but the senate seat. The demolosers play their supporters with victims to get votes with the sacrifice of the women. Again, they are all gaslighters. Everyone of them. There are those on the right as well. the senate seat is more important than the women supposedly victimized. This is the scum of DC that trump warned against. Again, all it takes is to validate the yearbook and if it is damning to Moore, he will step down. So, the win here is based on the yearbook, not the number of women coming forward. Not all believe them at this time, including me. want me to convert, test the yearbook. BTW, being afraid to test the yearbook only supports my inner feelings of this all made up. I know I'm not alone in this.
oh and off topic here, but, this is also what the demolosers do for the black vote. It has never been about the plight of the black people, it has always been about votes. that's why in 50 years there is little if any improvement in the black communities nationwide. And now they have shoved the blacks aside and the new victims list are illegal aliens. The demolosers are nothing but fking scum. SCUM!!!

The base, which includes you, works for a Jones victory. The voters of AL are watching incredulously as you guys try to uproot American values and patriotism.

Find anywhere where I've said I'd vote for Moore.

We'll wait

"To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say merry Christmas"

Damn! What a terrible thing to write in a girl's yearbook.......

Find anywhere where I've said I'd vote for Moore.

We'll wait
well I can't. I'm not from Alabama. but if I was, he'd get my vote right now if the yearbook isn't investigated.

what does it mean?
Seems like a rather innocent thing to write in a girl's yearbook to me. Someone paid her a complement. It's not like the note said "let's fuck" or something like that.

what does it mean?
Seems like a rather innocent thing to write in a girl's yearbook to me. Someone paid her a complement. It's not like the note said "let's fuck" or something like that.
gotcha, sorry, I didn't pick up on the sarcasm.

Forum List

Back