If the yearbook claim wasn't dead before

"To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say merry Christmas"

Damn! What a terrible thing to write in a girl's yearbook.......

I find the thought that this is a creepy thing to write actually more creepy then writing it. Sorry, but how many people either write or mention that a youngster is sweet, beautiful or both. Doesn't prove that they are cruising the child, just expressing what they are?

How many Christmas cards have included the same thoughts to a love one?

Is everyone a perv to these folks?

I find the thought that this is a creepy thing to write actually more creepy then writing it. Sorry, but how many people either write or mention that a youngster is sweet, beautiful or both. Doesn't prove that they are cruising the child, just expressing what they are?

It is suppose to be circumstantial evidence that Moore was trying to date the girl. Maybe he was, but the note doesn't prove that.

well I don't think that this yearbook thing is about the script that made this public, it was the signature pinning the man to the teenager back then. It is more of a see he was near her, validates her story, it was not what was written.

It is suppose to be circumstantial evidence that Moore was trying to date the girl. Maybe he was, but the note doesn't prove that.

The note proves nothing if left unexamined. It would prove credibility if examined.

well I don't think that this yearbook thing is about the script that made this public, it was the signature pinning the man to the teenager back then. It is more of a see he was near her, validates her story, it was not what was written.

I agree, but there are posters who say the wording of the note is creepy. I keep asking that poster why he thiks it's creepy, but all I get is the sounds of crickets.

I agree, but there are posters who say the wording of the note is creepy. I keep asking that poster why he thiks it's creepy, but all I get is the sounds of crickets.

In the context of a 34 year old man writing to a tenth grader....it is creepy

And the Alt Right continues to . . .

cry baby 3.jpg

Well I've learned something. I better not tell any young girls that they are sweet and/or beautiful! I will risk being labeled a creep.

Well I've learned something. I better not tell any young girls that they are sweet and/or beautiful! I will risk being labeled a creep.

If there is nothing offensive to it, why are Moore and his defenders going to such lengths to deny he wrote it?

cause he can't explain since it is all political.

The Court of Public Opinion is being argued before the Jury of Alabama voters.
All that matters

Is it? Seems like an unjust lynching to me. In our country, you're supposed to be innocent till proven guilty. This is only about political power. It is what it is.
right :rolleyes:

just like the clintons were innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, eh?

the court of public opinion has always been alive and well and harsh, and it is a part of our 1st amendment....

"Innocent until proven guilty" was the mantra all Slick Willy's apologist would utter whenever anyone discussed his crimes and the evidence supporting them.

Now it's "the court of public opinion is a part of our 1st amendment."

You realize what a colossal hypocrite you are, don't you?
do you think his wife Kaylee is the biggest bitch from hell on Earth for defending her teen molesting husband and demeaning these women by calling them all liars? Is she an ''enabler'' of this teen sexual predator?

You sound like a very disturbed individual. :cuckoo:

All that matters

Is it? Seems like an unjust lynching to me. In our country, you're supposed to be innocent till proven guilty. This is only about political power. It is what it is.

the court of public opinion has always been alive and well and harsh, and it is a part of our 1st amendment....

"Innocent until proven guilty" was the mantra all Slick Willy's apologist would utter whenever anyone discussed his crimes and the evidence supporting them.

do you think his wife Kaylee is the biggest bitch from hell on Earth for defending her teen molesting husband and demeaning these women by calling them all liars? Is she an ''enabler'' of this teen sexual predator?

You are talking to yourself in the mirror. Mrs Clinton defended her husband, and Mrs Moore is defending her husband. That you think that is sick, then you are really revealing your inner angst.

If there is nothing offensive to it, why are Moore and his defenders going to such lengths to deny he wrote it?
It's the narrative surrounding it. There is nothing wrong with the content of the note in and of itself.

It's the narrative surrounding it. There is nothing wrong with the content of the note in and of itself.

Seems odd

If there is nothing wrong with it, why doesn't Moore just say....A young girl asked me to sign her yearbook, so I did

Why all the denials?

the Court of Public Opinion has found Moore to be scummy, but the Alt Right find him yummy

strange

All that matters

the mockery and hypocrisy clearly went way over your head....

Seems odd

If there is nothing wrong with it, why doesn't Moore just say....A young girl asked me to sign her yearbook, so I did

Why all the denials?

So how about getting the yearbook analyzed.

All of the actions of pursuing females and even his interaction with them and trying to get sex with the teens and hanging out with pretty young girls at where they hang out etc...

Would all be Normal

IF HE WERE JUST ANOTHER TEENAGE BOY or in the cusp of his twenties....

It's the 32 plus year old asst DA pursuing these young teen girls that is what many of us find very creepy and are predatory actions that are in the least, an unfair playing field for those young girls imo.

All of the actions of pursuing females and even his interaction with them and trying to get sex with the teens and hanging out with pretty young girls at where they hang out etc...

Would all be Normal

IF HE WERE JUST ANOTHER TEENAGE BOY or in the cusp of his twenties....

It's the 32 plus year old pursuing these young teen girls that is what many of us find very creepy and are predatory actions that are in the least, an unfair playing field for those young girls imo.
The last time the GOP cared about protecting a young girl it was still a fetus. Once born it's Open Season.

Forum List

Back