If there are five apples, and you take away three, how many do you have?

How dumb are you?

• Dumb

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Dumber than dumb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty fuckin' dumb

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
I just went and counted and I have 3 green apples and 4 red ones.

I wish these apples were not hypothetical or I would have three more.

If there are five apples, and you take away three, how many do you have?

1. 0
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5

How dumb are you?

Massively stupid. Just wasted a 1/2 hour of my time and still didn't get the results.

If there are 5 apples, and I take 3 of them, I have THREE apples ya maroon.

Or, in the case of evil Roy Slade, If I have 10 apples and my neighbor takes 3, I have all 10 apples and a dead neighbor.

If I'm driving a bus and 2 people get on at the first stop, then one of them gets off at the second stop and four more get on, then 3 get off at the third stop and 8 get on...The name of the bus driver is SHEILA.

Dang I wish I could have gotten the results of that stupid test.

Massively stupid. Just wasted a 1/2 hour of my time and still didn't get the results.

If there are 5 apples, and I take 3 of them, I have THREE apples ya maroon.

Or, in the case of evil Roy Slade, If I have 10 apples and my neighbor takes 3, I have all 10 apples and a dead neighbor.

If I'm driving a bus and 2 people get on at the first stop, then one of them gets off at the second stop and four more get on, then 3 get off at the third stop and 8 get on...The name of the bus driver is SHEILA.

Dang I wish I could have gotten the results of that stupid test.

"If there are 5 apples, and I take 3 of them, I have THREE apples ya maroon." -AS

----

I tried to get the color as close to maroon as I could. How am I doing you moron?

"If there are 5 apples, and I take 3 of them, I have THREE apples ya maroon." -AS

----

I tried to get the color as close to maroon as I could. How am I doing you moron?

You'd be doing great, if you'd gotten the joke. I spelled it maroon on purpose....I don't normally call people names....it's just not me.

how may would that be? how much more is three than 3 green & 4 red?

It was a joke!

I had that many apples at my house which was seven total. If I also had the three from your little quiz I would have ten total.

Forum List

Back