"If they can this to me, they can do this to anyone" Trump says

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

I mean, I think that's part of the point Mr Trump.

NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW.

Does he know anything about the law at all?

Then he just lies. Say it was unfair because they "weren't allowed to use our election expert".

Yes, they were. The judge said they could use him and the defense pulled him.

About some of the defense witnesses "they were literally crucified"...

Did ANYONE see these crucifixions?

NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW.

Then he just lies. Say it was unfair because they "weren't allowed to use our election expert".

You might want to edit your title.

NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW.

Wow, great propaganda there cupcake. Putting all those words in Trim['s mouth that the video didn't support. Also his demeanor was calm, he wasn't losing it. Also the video you posted was done before yesterdays verdict.

NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW.

funny LOL

"If they can this to me, they can do this to anyone" Trump says​

The believers are as delusional as that man.

NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW.

Rudy Guliani was the best mayor New York ever had and the Democrats have destroyed the man. They've done all they can to destroy Donald Trump. They are not an American political party. They are a ruthless Stalinist Regime and they need to be voted out for the sake of the country.

Rudy Guliani was the best mayor New York ever had and the Democrats have destroyed the man. They've done all they can to destroy Donald Trump. They are not an American political party. They are a ruthless Stalinist Regime and they need to be voted out for the sake of the country.
On 9/08 Rudy was teh most unpopular Mayor in the history of NYC.

Then he and Bernie K., and others became pathetic users of sympathy and ... they all made money off of 9/11. Milked it.

Rudy ran for President in 2008. He dropped out of the race before the primary. New Yorkers gave him 3.47% of the GOP vote. :auiqs.jpg:

If anyone does what Trump did, they will get done the same way.

So, if some poor oppressed black person did what Trump did, he would get the same convictions that Trump did?

Statements like that have fake social justice warrior written all over it. Let’s have some consistency, R2D2. If a black man did what Trump did, the cops would have MURDERED him for just committing crime while being black.

Last edited:

You're a fucking liar. The fake judge wouldn't let the expert witness (former FEC Chairman Bradley Smith) address the core issue - "Was the slut payment a campaign contribution?"

Witnesses are muzzled in N. Korea and Cuba.... oh, and ny city too....

8sf7ag.jpg

No offense but the Republicans do the same. That POLITICS. You try and destroy your opponents.

Did the Republicans not go after Clinton because he got a blow job from a legal aid? I mean, come on. You're acting like the Republicans would never do what they did to Clinton, but they did. And you now you're complaining the Democrats are doing the same thing.

No offense but the Republicans do the same. That POLITICS. You try and destroy your opponents.

Did the Republicans not go after Clinton because he got a blow job from a legal aid? I mean, come on. You're acting like the Republicans would never do what they did to Clinton, but they did. And you now you're complaining the Democrats are doing the same thing.

Stop lying commie, it wasn't about the blowjob, it was about a sitting president committing perjury in legal proceedings.

Of all the bizarre, ignorant shit that has come from MAGA, this has been WAY up there.

Yeah. Break the law, pay the price. Even if you're a flamboyant NY City billionaire metrosexual.

I guess they love their mindless slogans. Don't think it through, just scream it in rage.

Wow, great propaganda there cupcake. Putting all those words in Trim['s mouth that the video didn't support. Also his demeanor was calm, he wasn't losing it. Also the video you posted was done before yesterdays verdict.

What are you talking about?

It’s a direct quote from his speech

That should have been up to Trump but like with most everything he is incapable of following up.

Nope her campaign HQ was in NYC. She falsified her records to pay for election interference, the Steele Dossier. Bragg should be on her like white on rice. But she's a commiecrat, so we know that will never happen. More proof of a two tiered justice system.

Forum List

Back