If they choose to - can House Democrats impeach Trump?

LOL yep. For the next 2 years, nothing but impeachment hearings.

LOL... It's going to be SNL on the house floor every day. Just somehow even less funny.

I'm sure House Democrats can walk and chew gum at the same time.
I wonder if pelosi will get that big gavell out again. Instead of doing the will of the people they will spend their time investigating Trump. I remember the last time they took over, we almost had a depression.
A united front on our economy would be better. Solving simple poverty could start in the House. A federal doctrine regarding the legal concept of employment at will, could be a fine capital place to start.
What?????? Seriously, be more specific with your platitudes

Clinton was not convicted in Senate. Don't forget that Mueller looms in the background. This isn't like Clinton being impeached for personal sexual indiscretions with a consenting adult.
You do realize that Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress, right? Not for "personal sexual indiscretions".

It was all about a blowjob
A trivial overreach of Congressional Powers

Democrats won’t make the same mistake
Nope, Clinton's impeachment wasn't about a blowjob. That's the democrat spin. The impeachment was about lying to a Grand jury and obstruction of justice. I suggest you do some research.
Duhhhhh

It was not actually about a blowjob, it was about getting a blowjob and lying about it

If Dems impeach Trump, it will not be over such trivialities
He lied about more than a blowjob. You didn't really follow the entire case, did you.
stress management in a team oriented environment, should be a legitimate defense in any high stress job.

Here's my take on it.

House Democrats will now have the power to investigate and vote on articles of impeachment. Knowing that it would then take two-thirds of the Senate to convict, the House findings combined with Mueller's report could be so overwhelming that the Senate could be compelled to convict. It's even possible that Pence could also be impeached and convicted. Keep in mind that new House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is third in line for the presidency.

My guess is that House Democrats will not rush to impeach Trump - but I feel certain they will investigate the hell out of him and let the chips fall where they may. Mueller's findings will be paramount in whatever they decide.

Well, that's my take on it. What do you think?
Yeah, you guys should definitely do this. It's going to work out great!

Trump is not above the law - so he should be held accountable.
Mafia Don and the law.. Two of the worlds biggest enemies.

You do realize that Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress, right? Not for "personal sexual indiscretions".

Nope, Clinton's impeachment wasn't about a blowjob. That's the democrat spin. The impeachment was about lying to a Grand jury and obstruction of justice. I suggest you do some research.
Duhhhhh

It was not actually about a blowjob, it was about getting a blowjob and lying about it

He lied about more than a blowjob. You didn't really follow the entire case, did you.
stress management in a team oriented environment, should be a legitimate defense in any high stress job.
Um, yeah after the work day with your spouse, not during work hours with an intern. If Bill Clinton was a high school principle or other government employee and did what he did, he would have been fired immediately.

Duhhhhh

Um, yeah after the work day with your spouse, not during work hours with an intern. If Bill Clinton was a high school principle or other government employee and did what he did, he would have been fired immediately.
what better way to ensure "safe sex".

Here's my take on it.

House Democrats will now have complete power to investigate and vote on articles of impeachment. Knowing that it would then take two-thirds of the Senate to convict, the House findings combined with Mueller's report could be so overwhelming that the Senate could be compelled to convict. It's even possible that Pence could also be impeached and convicted. Keep in mind that new House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is third in line for the presidency.

My guess is that House Democrats will not rush to impeach Trump - but I feel certain they will investigate the hell out of him and let the chips fall where they may. Mueller's findings will be paramount in whatever they decide.

Impeachment has never been in the cards.

However, there will be a shit ton of hearings about the criminal enterprises of Trump and his coven of witches he has surrounded himself with.

But if I was Nancy Pelosi, I would be knocking on the Naked Emperor's door this morning with a Universal Health Care bill for Trump to "author" and submit to the Hill.

Trump looooooooves him some single payer healthcare, and if he wanted to shut down the Democratic hate mill in a single stroke, that would be the way to do it.

He'd be re-elected with a 57 state landslide.

Duhhhhh

what better way to ensure "safe sex".
Is your head air conditioned?

Here's my take on it.

House Democrats will now have the power to investigate and vote on articles of impeachment. Knowing that it would then take two-thirds of the Senate to convict, the House findings combined with Mueller's report could be so overwhelming that the Senate could be compelled to convict. It's even possible that Pence could also be impeached and convicted. Keep in mind that new House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is third in line for the presidency.

I think if they attempt an impeachment they will all but reassure his reelection in 2020. Remember when the Republicans tried to do that to Clinton?

Here's my take on it.

I think if they attempt an impeachment they will all but reassure his reelection in 2020. Remember when the Republicans tried to do that to Clinton?
Yes, it was certain that incredibly stupid Congressional activity would come back to haunt America. Jay walking is now the impeachment standard.

Here's my take on it.

House Democrats will now have complete power to investigate and vote on articles of impeachment. Knowing that it would then take two-thirds of the Senate to convict, the House findings combined with Mueller's report could be so overwhelming that the Senate could be compelled to convict. It's even possible that Pence could also be impeached and convicted. Keep in mind that new House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is third in line for the presidency.

they will impeach.....but it will be based on nothing....mueller doesn't have anything but keep dreaming.
Nothing?

He accepted plea deals from Flynn, Manafort and Cohen and got nothing in return for lighter sentences

Here's my take on it.

I hope they don't try to impeach Trump until they've got some real evidence of wrong doing, which will come from Mueller if there is any. Otherwise, they're being 100% partisan and wasting my tax dollars.

Here's my take on it.

I hope they don't try to impeach Trump until they've got some real evidence of wrong doing, which will come from Mueller if there is any. Otherwise, they're being 100% partisan and wasting my tax dollars.

I pretty much laid that out in my OP.

LOL yep. For the next 2 years, nothing but impeachment hearings.

LOL... It's going to be SNL on the house floor every day. Just somehow even less funny.

I'm sure House Democrats can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Based on?

Please don't troll. Try to add something constructive to the conversation.
how come its ok when you do the same thing in someone elses thread?......you know like when you dont add anything constructive?...

Congresswoman Maxine Waters will now have a lot of power to subpoena Trump records. Go Maxine!

DraQfpEWwAA3goE.jpg:large

Here's my take on it.

However, there will be a shit ton of hearings about the criminal enterprises of Trump and his coven of witches he has surrounded himself with.

But if I was Nancy Pelosi, I would be knocking on the Naked Emperor's door this morning with a Universal Health Care bill for Trump to "author" and submit to the Hill.

Trump looooooooves him some single payer healthcare, and if he wanted to shut down the Democratic hate mill in a single stroke, that would be the way to do it.

Single payer health care would be enough to send the public into a paroxysm of fury. Especially with 12,000 diseased invaders on our doorstep.

Here's my take on it.

Single payer health care would be enough to send the public into a paroxysm of fury. Especially with 12,000 diseased invaders on our doorstep.
12,000 diseased invaders on our doorstep! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You are a real hoot, tard.

Trump could announce he was submitting a bill for single payer health care tomorrow, and exactly three milliseconds later you'd be cheering him on.

"We have always been at war with eastasia!"

Forum List

Back