If they choose to - can House Democrats impeach Trump?

We don't know what we don't know - but Mueller does. That's why he must be protected and allowed to finish his investigation and submit his final report to the House.

We do agree that Mueller MUST be protected.

Protected from the violent Democrat mob when his fair and honest investigation shows President Trump has done nothing wrong but Hillary's collusion with a Russian con-man was worthy of indictment and prosecution.

Can't you NaziCons ever debate without mentioning Hillary? This thread is about Trump.

911-whats-your-emergency-iasked-a-trump-voter-to-defend-34553465.png

Can't you NaziCons ever debate without mentioning Hillary? This thread is about Trump.

911-whats-your-emergency-iasked-a-trump-voter-to-defend-34553465.png

Put on your big-girl panties and face up to it. There's soon to be a new attorney general with the balls to take on your heroine.

Last edited:
Here's my take on it.

House Democrats will now have complete power to investigate and vote on articles of impeachment. Knowing that it would then take two-thirds of the Senate to convict, the House findings combined with Mueller's report could be so overwhelming that the Senate could be compelled to convict. It's even possible that Pence could also be impeached and convicted. Keep in mind that new House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is third in line for the presidency.

My guess is that House Democrats will not rush to impeach Trump - but I feel certain they will investigate the hell out of him and let the chips fall where they may. Mueller's findings will be paramount in whatever they decide.

Well, that's my take on it. What do you think?

They're going to do to him what the Saudi's did to Kashoggi.

With hearings on the cover up of what happened to Kashoggi.

Here's my take on it.

House Democrats will now have complete power to investigate and vote on articles of impeachment. Knowing that it would then take two-thirds of the Senate to convict, the House findings combined with Mueller's report could be so overwhelming that the Senate could be compelled to convict. It's even possible that Pence could also be impeached and convicted. Keep in mind that new House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is third in line for the presidency.

My guess is that House Democrats will not rush to impeach Trump - but I feel certain they will investigate the hell out of him and let the chips fall where they may. Mueller's findings will be paramount in whatever they decide.

They're going to do to him what the Saudi's did to Kashoggi.

With hearings on the cover up of what happened to Kashoggi.

I look forward to it.

Here's my take on it.

House Democrats will now have the power to investigate and vote on articles of impeachment. Knowing that it would then take two-thirds of the Senate to convict, the House findings combined with Mueller's report could be so overwhelming that the Senate could be compelled to convict. It's even possible that Pence could also be impeached and convicted. Keep in mind that new House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is third in line for the presidency.

I don’t see it happening. I don’t even see it starting.

You may be right - but don't you agree it could happen? There is much we don't know.

Like what? If we don't know it, how do we know there's an it to know?

We don't know what we don't know - but Mueller does. That's why he must be protected and allowed to finish his investigation and submit his final report to the House.

As far as I know, no one in the administration has really suggested otherwise. And no, criticizing his investigation is not the same as demanding that it be stopped.

[
How can House Republican Teabaggers obstruct Speaker Pelosi when Democrats have a clear majority?

There is no way of underestimating the stupidity of Demorcat Party "leadership".

For which reason I believe they will not allow Pelosi to become Speaker.

Not when they can have Maxine Waters.......

I really think the challenge to Nancy Pelosi is going to come from younger, more extremely-leftist people like Googly-Eyes Cortez. They aren't much more impressed with the old guard Democrats than they are with Republicans, as far as I can tell.

Now just sit and let your mind boggle at the idea of people more extremely-leftist than Pelosi.

Here's my take on it.

I am concerned that Mueller is now going to be stifled by trump's political appointee....a man who carries Trump's water.

trump makes Nixon look like a choir boy. He is a brazen criminall who is stepping on the US justice system....the man is scum....

Here's my take on it.

I am concerned that Mueller is now going to be stifled by trump's political appointee....a man who carries Trump's water.

trump makes Nixon look like a choir boy. He is a brazen crimin a who is stepping on the US justice system....the man is scum....

Lawrence O'Donnell is currently discussing that situation. According to him, it isn't as scary as I originally thought. He said that Mueller can be called before the Democratic House and compelled to tell how he is being treated by Whitaker. He also said that the new Democratic House will definitely receive ALL of Mueller's findings and reports. I feel better...

I predict Nancy shoots herself before 2019

@bear513> Damn. The Conservative side has the best looking women ever.. :11:

This is why I could never support democrats. Nothing but butch dykes and ranting lunatic uglies :21:

LOL yep. For the next 2 years, nothing but impeachment hearings.

LOL... It's going to be SNL on the house floor every day. Just somehow even less funny.
i still want to hear the charges.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The charges are... that a Russian troll farm in St. Petersburg Russia posted fake news on FaceBook and brainwashed unsuspecting American citizens into voting for Trump.. and somehow this Russian troll farm colluded with team Trump to brainwash the American electorate. :21:

There's your entire Russian meddling angle in a nut shell. Insanely, that is really what they're going on.

Here's my take on it.

When are you going to figure out Mueller has shot his wad, a sever disappointment is in your near future. The commies in the house can go through their mental masturbation and pass some bullshit articles of impeachment, but Trump will never be convicted in the senate.

Here's my take on it.

When are you going to figure out Mueller has shot his wad, a sever disappointment is in your near future. The commies in the house can go through their mental masturbation and pass some bullshit articles of impeachment, but Trump will never be convicted in the senate.

actually, I'm expecting this new AG will ask Mueller to present what he has. Why are the dems so afraid of finding out what Mueller has? hmmmm, that isn't logical to just run around for two years and not have any accountability. why do you idiots on the left think that's constructive?

That was rhetorical, I know your answer.

Here's my take on it.

And while the leftwing base may be slavering for them to do that, the majority of the nation is not going to thank them for wasting time and money on it.

The Dem base is already pressuring Pelosi to impeach Trump and Kavanaugh, told you there would be civil war in the Dem party :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If House Democrats have to impeach Trump...they will

Why won’t House Republicans support them?

Here's my take on it.

trump makes Nixon look like a choir boy. He is a brazen crimin a who is stepping on the US justice system....the man is scum....

Lawrence O'Donnell is currently discussing that situation. According to him, it isn't as scary as I originally thought. He said that Mueller can be called before the Democratic House and compelled to tell how he is being treated by Whitaker. He also said that the new Democratic House will definitely receive ALL of Mueller's findings and reports. I feel better...

Ha! Yeah, I caught a little of that piece also. Yes, Whitaker can carry the Orange Clown's water all he wants. He can also be found to be obstructing justice if he hampers Muller's search for the truth. The Dem House has oversight responsibilities over the Justice Department...as does the Senate. The Dem House MUST protect the integrity of the Mueller investigation.

As I said earlier, this so called president is as criminal and deceiving as anyone that has sat in the Oval Office. He is the White House Mafia Boss. He makes Nixon look like the Pope...He needs to be gone...

Here's my take on it.

I think it is the SAME mistake the Democrats have been making for the last 2 years which is why they ONLY took the House and achieved nothing of consequence. Instead of worrying about Trump, Democrats should focus on finding practical ways to improve the lives of the American People and give the population a reason to vote FOR them rather than Trump. A positive message is so much easier to sell.

Forum List

Back