If Trickle Down Economics doesn't work, then how do you explain the love for Stimulus?

So you think the government has better use of $1 million, than your company?

And you think you can run a business?
i truly feel sorry for you. too fking funny though. you don't know how to read. hahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahaha
He said that if the corporate tax rate was 100%, meaning any profits either gets reinvested in the company or goes to the government.

He chose sending it to the government.
Uhm Einstein how could he invest with no money?

He said that if the corporate tax rate was 100%, meaning any profits either gets reinvested in the company or goes to the government.

you still don't know, hahahhahahahahaha, that if the government took 100% the corporation has zero.
Correct. But since investment is 100% deductible, that money goes either into the company or to the government.

He chose $0 to be invested in the company.

The government would thank him.

Stimulius isn't trickle down economics, since tax money is being given directly to the working class.

trickle down economics is when the vast majority of the money goes to the wealthy and corporations embarrass pectin to use that money specifically for job creation meanings of the money trickles down to the workers. during the bush and Trump administration's this was proven to be BS, since the vast majority of Corporations who received large tax breaks used the money for stock BuyBacks and not job creation or anything else that would have stimulated the economy

You moron, you pre-wrote a response to a post you wish he posted.
Read those posts again, you impulsive ahole!
I explained how corporate tax deductions work.
He said knowing either the government gets his profits or he invests them in his company, he wouldn't invest in the company.

Stimulius isn't trickle down economics, since tax money is being given directly to the working class.

trickle down economics is when the vast majority of the money goes to the wealthy and corporations embarrass pectin to use that money specifically for job creation meanings of the money trickles down to the workers. during the bush and Trump administration's this was proven to be BS, since the vast majority of Corporations who received large tax breaks used the money for stock BuyBacks and not job creation or anything else that would have stimulated the economy
well when all of those people spend their money, the corporations must build more, can't do it without adding jobs, so you're flat out wrong.

You moron, you pre-wrote a response to a post you wish he posted.
Read those posts again, you impulsive ahole!
I explained how corporate tax deductions work.
He said knowing either the government gets his profits or he invests them in his company, he wouldn't invest in the company.
profits is income and taxable. so he must first pay taxes, so 100% leaves him zero to reinvest. it's simple math.

i truly feel sorry for you. too fking funny though. you don't know how to read. hahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

Uhm Einstein how could he invest with no money?

How was it bullshit when unemployment was non existent during trump before the Chinese virus?

If I could keep 100% of my profit, I'd invest a fuck-ton.
If your profit was $1,000,000 how much would you invest at
3) 100% corporate income tax
3) 100% corporate income tax
$0
Interesting answer. That you would rather all your profits go to the government, than to be invested in your company.

Interesting answer. That you would rather all your profits go to the government, than to be invested in your company.

I wouldn't want more money to go to the government.
That's why I wouldn't waste good money to expand.
I'd pay myself exactly enough to zero out my profit.

More than you, that's for sure. I know, low bar.

Exactly. He could turn his profits into investment (not taxed) or leave them as profits (at 100% taxed)
nope, he first must declare the income which falls into a tax bracket that you gave 100%, so after he pays his taxes, he has zero dollars. dude. taxes come first, not investment.

He chose $0 to be invested in the company.

The government would thank him.
investment money isn't taxed, profits are.
Exactly. He could turn his profits into investment (not taxed) or leave them as profits (at 100% taxed)

He chose to leave them as profits, with all of it going to the government.
Wtf you talking about you think just profits are taxed? In that case I will tell the IRS I have no money (profits) to tax

well when all of those people spend their money, the corporations must build more, can't do it without adding jobs, so you're flat out wrong.
And most of those jobs would be in China.

Congratulations.
who's fault is that? besides, most places like grocery stores and restaurants are local and those jobs would be added.

I wouldn't want more money to go to the government.
That's why I wouldn't waste good money to expand.
I'd pay myself exactly enough to zero out my profit.

More than you, that's for sure. I know, low bar.
Interesting, because in that scheme again, no money gets invested in the company, and the government still gets some of it in taxes.

Forum List

Back