🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If True, This is Clear Evidence of Obstruction

D4izd-Kh-Wk-AAd-EVM.jpg

Lewdog you made a claim your linked story had evidence of obstruction, you then quoted the passage, the passage is NOT obstruction in any way or form, it neither threatens NOR implies any adverse action against Flynn it simple asks for INFORMATION. I am wait for you to link a quote from your article that you said I did not understand that proves any form of Obstruction. You can not because the story does not have any thing like that, yet you used it to attack me. You are an idiot, a liar and a Fool.

If you can't understand how that proves what I am saying, then you lack basic skills in logic. When lawyers for the President and when followers of Trump in Congress contact a cooperating witness in Flynn, despite Flynn's lawyers saying that with Flynn cooperating he could no longer share information from his interviews with Mueller. Even in the very first paragraph of the link it says,

"Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn told special counsel Robert Mueller that individuals linked to the Trump administration or Congress had reached out to him multiple times, possibly in an attempt to interfere with Mueller’s investigation."

Michael Flynn: People Tied To Trump, Congress Tried To Sway What He Told Mueller

This is EXACTLY why I said, "if true." The only liar and fool in this thread is the one that posts denial on an article they did not read.

What was "obstructed"?

You can't OBSTRUCT when there IS NO CRIME.

Good God, you leftards need to get a life. It's over, done.

You obviously did not read Muller's report.

No surprise you are running your trap about shit you don't even know about.
You didn't read it either, ya lop eared dumbass moonbat.

You people are pure horse shit. Dreaming up crap, digging up nothing burger tid bits, all because your attempt to FRAME President Trump has BACK FIRED in EPIC STYLE, and there's a SHIT STORM COMING YOUR WAY.

Well let me tell you something skippy, you'd all be smart to just let it go, take your lumps and LEARN from your mistakes, because this continued, unhinged, apoplectic, hysterical garbage you're all trying now, just makes you all look even DUMBER and MORE CORRUPT to the American people.

Get a life, ass clown.

I have actually read all of the redacted report, some areas I have read multiple times.

Just because you are an uneducated mother fucker aint my problem.

Get a life?

Kiss my ass fuck head ...............

You people are pure horse shit. Dreaming up crap, digging up nothing burger tid bits, all because your attempt to FRAME President Trump has BACK FIRED in EPIC STYLE, and there's a SHIT STORM COMING YOUR WAY.

Well let me tell you something skippy, you'd all be smart to just let it go, take your lumps and LEARN from your mistakes, because this continued, unhinged, apoplectic, hysterical garbage you're all trying now, just makes you all look even DUMBER and MORE CORRUPT to the American people.

Get a life, ass clown.

I have actually read all of the redacted report, some areas I have read multiple times.

Get a life?

If you had read the report, you'd know there's NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION, or MUELLER would have recommended Trump be IMPEACHED.

You're a liar and a dumbass flaming brain dead leftist twit.

Get a life, ass clown.

Get a life?

If you had read the report, you'd know there's NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION, or MUELLER would have recommended Trump be IMPEACHED.

You obviously have not read the report, nor have you made any real attempt to educate yourself in regard to what is contained within the report.

It is obvious that on the subject matter you are an uneducated mother fucker.

Get a life, ass clown.

Get a life?

You obviously have not read the report, nor have you made any real attempt to educate yourself in regard to what is contained within the report.

You obviously think you're SMARTER THAN MUELLER, you and the rest of your UNHINGED dumbass hysterical brain dead beating the dead horse screaming helplessly at the sky retarded sons a bitches.

You people need to get a life. You are NOT going to "GET THE PRESIDENT." It just ain't gonna happen. Not now, not in his SECOND TERM.

Go get laid, have a drink, relax, get your mind off it, ya petulant little twat.

Get a life, ass clown.

Get a life?

You obviously think you're SMARTER THAN MUELLER, you and the rest of your UNHINGED dumbass hysterical brain dead beating the dead horse screaming helplessly at the sky retarded sons a bitches.

You people need to get a life. You are NOT going to "GET THE PRESIDENT." It just ain't gonna happen. Not now, not in his SECOND TERM.

Go get laid, have a drink, relax, get your mind off it, ya petulant little twat.

Congress has a responsibility to The Constitution, and to the people that document serves.

You HATE The Constitution.

You are a sad bucket of manure.

Get a life, ass clown.

Get a life?

Congress has a responsibility to The Constitution, and to the people that document serves.

We had 3 YEARS of investigations, $35M spent, countless documents submitted and full cooperation from the president.

It's over... the only people that don't know it yet are the MORONS like you...

D4g-Fg-K1-U8-AELyte.jpg

Get a life?

We had 3 YEARS of investigations, $35M spent, countless documents submitted and full cooperation from the president.

D4g-Fg-K1-U8-AELyte.jpg

No, it is NOT over.

Trump hired that idiot Barr to push this all under a rug & to offer you brain dead fucking rubes the illusion that this is history.

It isn't history; it is just getting started.

Try paying attention & you won't look so fucking stupid; maybe.

D4g-Fg-K1-U8-AELyte.jpg

No, it is NOT over.

Trump hired that idiot Barr to push this all under a rug & to offer you brain dead fucking rubes the illusion that this is history.

Well ya, it's not over in the sense that now the investigations are into the DEMOCRATS and their attempt to FRAME the president with the FAKE DOSSIER. Very true that's just getting started. Comey will probably be the FIRST one to go to PRISON.

It's a shame that there's such DISHONEST COCK SUCKING ASS CLOWNS like you in America. You're a liar and a hack, and I'm done talking to you.

NO THREAT, NO IMPLIED THREAT, just a request for info, LOL you people will grasp at ANYTHING.

A request for info a day after Flynn broke from Trump in a shared defense. :rolleyes:
So what.

So what? That you for putting your ignorance in the spotlight. Do you know what any of that post means?
The only ignorance in this thread is you and the Trump haters, asking for information is NOT obstruction.

If it isn't obstruction then why is Trump and his team fighting so hard to keep it from being released?...
This reminds us of a modern day mob scenario, where the one's being investigated are being coaxed to cover for them, even though the convicted have already been caught.

D4g-Fg-K1-U8-AELyte.jpg

No, it is NOT over.

Well ya, it's not over in the sense that now the investigations are into the DEMOCRATS and their attempt to FRAME the president with the FAKE DOSSIER. Very true that's just getting started. Comey will probably be the FIRST one to go to PRISON.

It's a shame that there's such DISHONEST COCK SUCKING ASS CLOWNS like you in America. You're a liar and a hack, and I'm done talking to you.
The fact that the very mobsters are being caught while trying to investigate the investigators is not only the biggest laugh of the century, it reveals your own support for mobsters.

If true that people in the Trump administration, including his own lawyers, tried influence Flynn to either lie or not share information with Mueller's investigation, it is clear evidence of obstruction. I wonder who the lawyer was on the voicemail. If it was McGahn, then we know why he spent so many hours with Mueller's team.

"Thursday’s memo also notes that Flynn provided a voicemail to investigators of one of those possible attempts to sway him, which was referenced in the full redacted version of Mueller’s report. A personal attorney for Trump left the message on the phone of Flynn’s lawyer.

t wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve gone on to make a deal with ... the government,” the voicemail states, according to Mueller’s office. “f ... there’s information that implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, ... so, you know, ... we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can ... [R]emember what we’ve always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains.”"

Michael Flynn: People Tied To Trump, Congress Tried To Sway What He Told Mueller
You really didn't start a title in Breaking News with "IF TRUE" did you? Have you thought about applying for a job at CNN?
That's all you got Sling Blade?

LOl! They have proven nothing with them. But the physical evidence of the voice mails between Flynn and Trump lawyers is proof of obstruction
Are you fucking retarded???? What the fuck was obstructed????
A voice mail encouraging Flynn to interfere with the investigation by Trumps lawyers is proven obstruction. Which proves, that if you can't see that reality and truth, you are fucking retarded.

Also the voice mail was AFTER Flynn had broken away from the joint defense he has with the President, meaning that he and his lawyers could no longer share information with Trump and his lawyers.
I know, but old Sarg thinks that Trump and his lawyer were trying to get info, and that was okay. I don't think Sarg understands the Joint defense Flynn had with Trump. LOl! He doesn't get it, that it's not okay for Trump and his lawyer to get info from Flynn.

I'm just now watching the news on this, as earlier tonight I was watching the Reds beat the Cubs. Something I didn't even realize is, there are ellipsis in the transcript of the voice mail, meaning there is more to that voice mail that hasn't been released. It might be much, much worse.
No doubt! Why do you think Trump is so desperate to not have the redacted parts removed? And yet, Trump says no obstruction and no collusion. Sure buddy! That's what all mobsters would say.

If it isn't obstruction then why is Trump and his team fighting so hard to keep it from being released?...
Commie asshole....

View attachment 261235
His question has what to do with "communism" again? Lol! Damn boss, what a sore loser. You can't answer or argue Lewdog's points or questions, so suddenly he's a communist. All you're doing is showing your weaknesses and that you failed to debate the truth, while going low with adhominem. You suck.

Get a life, ass clown.
Along with dozens of ridiculous funny faces, your post tells us shit. You didn't say anything, and you made zero arguing points. All you did is attack the messenger of the truth, and you rebutted squat against that truth. You're nothing but a mouth piece who says nothing. You're a joke.

D4g-Fg-K1-U8-AELyte.jpg

No, it is NOT over.

You're done because they stuck the truth up your ass, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Commie asshole....

View attachment 261235
His question has what to do with "communism" again? Lol! Damn boss, what a sore loser. You can't answer or argue Lewdog's points or questions, so suddenly he's a communist. All you're doing is showing your weaknesses and that you failed to debate the truth, while going low with adhominem. You suck.
"If you have noting to hide...." is the standard of commie assholes around the world, commie asshole.

Commie asshole....

View attachment 261235
"If you have noting to hide...." is the standard of commie assholes around the world, commie asshole.
Trump and his goons have plenty to hide. If they didn't, we'd already have the unredacted Mueller report where another part of it showed clear proof of obstruction by Trump and his lawyer to get Flynn to interfere in the investigation by obstructing it. And there is evidence that the lawyer for Trump threatened Flynn with that obstruction. The physical evidence is there, and these chicken shit liars for Trump who have nothing left to offer besides some communist narrative as a defense, (otherwise known as losers), can't do or say anything that will change that fact.

Forum List

Back