If Trump Carries Through on Threat to close ports of entry?

Turn the illegal alien convoys back where they came from? Stop illegal drugs and explosives from entering the U.S. Give border Patrol Officers some relief. Save tens of millions in taxpayer dollars. Change the way Mexico views immigration. Sounds like a win, win to me.

This should cause Mexico great pain but what else?
To build and maintain an effective smart fence on its southern border to keep the Central Americans out.

With the original NAZIs running the house how does this happen?
simple, people for one will take Trump seriously when he says shit(why they still haven't learned yet I dont know)
and Mexico will be putting pressure on the dems to build the fucking wall and fix this shit...….

That's the goal.....we'll see what happens.
No, Trump's purpose in this case is to get Mexico to build a fence on its own border to keep the Central Americans from entering Mexico. If they can't enter Mexico, they can't cross Mexico to get to the US.
Maybe, we'll see how well that works.....it will help, but I think it's to get Mexico to make these caravans "disappear"...…..and to force democrats to do something for fucking once in their lives.

Border closure could cost billions

"'There’s about a billion dollars of commerce that crosses the border every single day, so every day it’s closed we’re losing out on hundreds of millions of dollars,' he added."

Trump Distraction Syndrome?
That’s leftist BS accounting. Goods built on both sides would simply stack up at the border, and when it’s reopened everything would go thru.

...including virtually all of the vegetables destined to grocery stores all over America, which would then be rotten.

Even Trump is not stupid enough to stop one billion dollars per day in trade. I say that, in spite of what he has already done to the Kool-Aid drinking farmers in the plains states.

"'There’s about a billion dollars of commerce that crosses the border every single day, so every day it’s closed we’re losing out on hundreds of millions of dollars,' he added."

That’s leftist BS accounting. Goods built on both sides would simply stack up at the border, and when it’s reopened everything would go thru.

...including virtually all of the vegetables destined to grocery stores all over America, which would then be rotten.
Nah, those clever Mexicans will cut up the vegetables, pu them in condoms, swallow the condoms, walk them across the Democrats' open borders and deliver them straight to your grocery store.

except for perishables and drugs.

Damn the Left is stupid.
Show where he said legal crossings would be stopped?

Well, now, what does, "Close the borders" mean? I live 35 miles from the border, and I go across for dinner, and dental care. Should I do so, and Trump "closes the border", am I to assume that he does not mean what he said and that I can come back across, anyway? I am aware that Trump supporters have to interpret everything that Trump says for those of us who think that he means exactly what he says, but, if the state troopers, for example, "close the expressway" due to a crisis, I feel pretty safe to assume that they mean that nobody is allowed on it.

Damn the Left is stupid.

Well, now, what does, "Close the borders" mean? I live 35 miles from the border, and I go across for dinner, and dental care. Should I do so, and Trump "closes the border", am I to assume that he does not mean what he said and that I can come back across, anyway? I am aware that Trump supporters have to interpret everything that Trump says for those of us who think that he means exactly what he says, but, if the state troopers, for example, "close the expressway" due to a crisis, I feel pretty safe to assume that they mean that nobody is allowed on it.

Deflect son.

Damn the Left is stupid.

He said it would be closed but there will probably be some exceptions, but probably not to get to your favorite Mexican restaurant.

Damn the Left is stupid.

He said it would be closed but there will probably be some exceptions, but probably not to get to your favorite Mexican restaurant.

Oh, so there will "probably" be some exceptions. so, what you are saying is that I should not change my plans to go to Mexico, because I "probably' will not be barred from returning across the closed border, so to be on the safe side, I should bring enough money for a couple of weeks in a Mexican hotel?

Damn the Left is stupid.

Oh, so there will "probably" be some exceptions. so, what you are saying is that I should not change my plans to go to Mexico, because I "probably' will not be barred from returning across the closed border, so to be on the safe side, I should bring enough money for a couple of weeks in a Mexican hotel?
lol Of course not. The purpose of the shutdown will be hurt the Mexican economy until Mexico takes steps to stop the flow of Central Americans across its southern border on the way to the US. The exceptions will be, imo, things of a critical nature such as medical emergencies of certain supplies to avoid a humanitarian crisis, but the shutdown is supposed to hurt, so find another favorite restaurant until it is over.

Damn the Left is stupid.

lol Of course not. The purpose of the shutdown will be hurt the Mexican economy until Mexico takes steps to stop the flow of Central Americans across its southern border on the way to the US. The exceptions will be, imo, things of a critical nature such as medical emergencies of certain supplies to avoid a humanitarian crisis, but the shutdown is supposed to hurt, so find another favorite restaurant until it is over.

..and an American dentist who will replace my crown for $400? I don't think so. But that isn't really the point. Southern AZ is full of Latino American citizens with families in Mexico. Close the border, and free Americans are no longer free to leave the country to visit their families. Welcome to N. Korea.

Damn the Left is stupid.

..and an American dentist who will replace my crown for $400? I don't think so. But that isn't really the point. Southern AZ is full of Latino American citizens with families in Mexico. Close the border, and free Americans are no longer free to leave the country to visit their families. Welcome to N. Korea.
Sure, just like NK.

Sure, just like NK.

Well, I am sure that it is ok with you, because you are not a Latino American citizen with relatives in Mexico. They are, after all, 2nd class American citizens.

Forum List

Back