If Trump Carries Through on Threat to close ports of entry?

He said it would be closed but there will probably be some exceptions, but probably not to get to your favorite Mexican restaurant.

Oh, so there will "probably" be some exceptions. so, what you are saying is that I should not change my plans to go to Mexico, because I "probably' will not be barred from returning across the closed border, so to be on the safe side, I should bring enough money for a couple of weeks in a Mexican hotel?
lol Of course not. The purpose of the shutdown will be hurt the Mexican economy until Mexico takes steps to stop the flow of Central Americans across its southern border on the way to the US. The exceptions will be, imo, things of a critical nature such as medical emergencies of certain supplies to avoid a humanitarian crisis, but the shutdown is supposed to hurt, so find another favorite restaurant until it is over.

..and an American dentist who will replace my crown for $400? I don't think so. But that isn't really the point. Southern AZ is full of Latino American citizens with families in Mexico. Close the border, and free Americans are no longer free to leave the country to visit their families. Welcome to N. Korea.
Sure, just like NK.

Well, I am sure that it is ok with you, because you are not a Latino American citizen with relatives in Mexico. They are, after all, 2nd class American citizens.
Oh, please, you are bringing tears to my eyes. If there is a shutdown, it cannot last for too long because it will destroy the Mexican economy if it does. All your latino American friends should write to their families in Mexico to get their government to start building fence on Mexico's southern border in time for their birthday visits.

He said it would be closed but there will probably be some exceptions, but probably not to get to your favorite Mexican restaurant.
Oh, so there will "probably" be some exceptions. so, what you are saying is that I should not change my plans to go to Mexico, because I "probably' will not be barred from returning across the closed border, so to be on the safe side, I should bring enough money for a couple of weeks in a Mexican hotel?
lol Of course not. The purpose of the shutdown will be hurt the Mexican economy until Mexico takes steps to stop the flow of Central Americans across its southern border on the way to the US. The exceptions will be, imo, things of a critical nature such as medical emergencies of certain supplies to avoid a humanitarian crisis, but the shutdown is supposed to hurt, so find another favorite restaurant until it is over.

..and an American dentist who will replace my crown for $400? I don't think so. But that isn't really the point. Southern AZ is full of Latino American citizens with families in Mexico. Close the border, and free Americans are no longer free to leave the country to visit their families. Welcome to N. Korea.
Sure, just like NK.

Well, I am sure that it is ok with you, because you are not a Latino American citizen with relatives in Mexico. They are, after all, 2nd class American citizens.
--------------------------------------- Feck them , let them move to 'mexico' VS .

Sure, just like NK.

Oh, please, you are bringing tears to my eyes. If there is a shutdown, it cannot last for too long because it will destroy the Mexican economy if it does. All your latino American friends should write to their families in Mexico to get their government to start building fence on Mexico's southern border in time for their birthday visits.

..and your cruise to the Caribbean has been canceled due to Trump's closing the ports of the Gulf to anyone returning from Central America and Mexico.

Sure, just like NK.

..and your cruise to the Caribbean has been canceled due to Trump's closing the ports of the Gulf to anyone returning from Central America and Mexico.
Omg, the sky is falling!

I mean Trump is trying to get Mexico to build a fence on its southern border to prevent the Central Americans from entering Mexico.
If Tramp wants a wall on Mexico's southern border, he should pay for it.
If Mexico wants to trade with the US, Mexico should pay for it.
If Tramp wants the wall he should pay for it.
Obama tried that and it didn't work because the Mexicans had no skin in the game so when the Central Americans started to tear it down, the Mexicans just stood there and watched. If they have to pay for it, they will defend it.

Sure, just like NK.

Omg, the sky is falling!

No, that sound you hear is your civil rights disintegrating.

Sure, just like NK.

Omg, the sky is falling!

Now you're really pulling out your big guns, right?

Omg, the sky is falling!

Now you're really pulling out your big guns, right?

Have some more Kool Aid. Trump's threat to close the border has absolutely nothing to do with you. It only takes rights away from people who are not important.

Bush closed the border. There was no disaster. Keeping the border open with the level of invasion we have is much worse than closing it.

It would cause a recession in America.

That's why it won't happen.
it would be worst in NM and CA and starting a blue Wall meltdown would get rid of many D machines. Sounds like a good idea to me. The globalists must be eradicated.

It would effect the entire economy because supply chains are cross-border that cannot be recreated internally overnight.

It’s one of the dumbest ideas out there which is why it won’t happen.

Sure, just like NK.

Omg, the sky is falling!

------------------------------- what 'granted' civilrights would those be VS ??

Forum List

Back