If Trump was in office do you think Putin would even threaten much less invade Ukraine?

No idea.

It is factual that Putin invaded another sovereign nation under 3 of the last 4 presidents so people claiming that he would have taken more under Trump are just being moronic.

Putin does what benefits Putin. The question is what the difference in gains for Putin would be if Trump were in office. I am not sure there would be any difference and I have no confidence that Trump would have any clue how to solve this particular situation.

Yes. Putin is going to do what he wants in spite of the US president. He had this shit timed to coincide with political turmoil caused by his unwitting republican collaborators in the US. When it all goes up republicans will do all they can to hobble our response to Russian agression.
Yea the GOP installed the weakest and worst President in world history and gave you both Houses of Congress! I have to ask… you are retarded?

Based on past behavior you cannot make the case that Trump would be a deterrent to Putin invading Ukraine. He was nauseatingly weak on Putin and Russia.
You rewrite history… he was cordial with Putin, but Putin knew not to push him to much… with Biden. He knows he can invade and take Ukraine and all you will hear is crickets abs UN letters discontent.

He knows this is his only shot to take Ukraine before DeSantis takes office.

I see my Demorats win elections… they have some many blind abs stupid supporters CNN and MSNBC can literally make up bullshit and they will still believe it!

The Demorat posters in this thread are pure and simple too ignorant to debate.

You rewrite history… he was cordial with Putin, but Putin knew not to push him to much… with Biden. He knows he can invade and take Ukraine and all you will hear is crickets abs UN letters discontent.

He knows this is his only shot to take Ukraine before DeSantis takes office.
When Putin invades the only people suggesting we just let him have Ukraine and stay out of it will be Trump loyalists. Everyone else is about tired of his shit.

Why didn't Putin invade when Trump was in office? His forces were stronger then than they are now.
I am guessing because he established Germany would be on board with it.

That is the only thing that makes sense to me as they are the weak link here in standing against Putin's aggression.

No idea.

It is factual that Putin invaded another sovereign nation under 3 of the last 4 presidents so people claiming that he would have taken more under Trump are just being moronic.

Putin does what benefits Putin. The question is what the difference in gains for Putin would be if Trump were in office. I am not sure there would be any difference and I have no confidence that Trump would have any clue how to solve this particular situation.

He wouldn't invade if the Neocons left him alone. I don't see Putin in Mexico installing hostile governments.

He wouldn't invade if the Neocons left him alone. I don't see Putin in Mexico installing hostile governments.
"Neocons?"

You mean Obama? With Biden as his VP no less, Biden gets to fail with Russia over 12 years. Maybe even 16.

Because that is who started the asinine mess. That was a rather failed attempt at blame.

And he is not interfering in Mexico because Russia does not have the capability, not because of any other outlying conditions. That is just reality.
THAT is why he is not influencing Mexico. Just under 80% of international trade Mexico participates in is with the USA. Simple realities prevent Russia from having any influence with Mexico whatsoever.

Not a chance in hell. Crimea was one thing… the whole country not a chance. Trump would be waving the sword very hard abs Russia wouldn’t risk a direct military confrontation with the US. Trump wouldn’t back down (not sure that would be a good thing though).
Oh whatever. Trump was a useful idiot to Putin. Trump would probably support the invasion if Putin buttered him up enough. That’s all it takes to win over an insecure moron like Trump.

I don't think they would have. Trump would have talked him out of it somehow because trump would realize the reaction to this has a high probability of if Russia takes Ukraine and nothing is done I bet China might make a move on Taiwan and increasing their power.

Not a chance in hell. Crimea was one thing… the whole country not a chance. Trump would be waving the sword very hard abs Russia wouldn’t risk a direct military confrontation with the US. Trump wouldn’t back down (not sure that would be a good thing though).
Putin would just ask for the country and the former 1-term president would look the other way.

I am guessing because he established Germany would be on board with it.

That is the only thing that makes sense to me as they are the weak link here in standing against Putin's aggression.
Germany got their liquid natural gas from us. Since Fuck Joe cramped our production Germany and the rest of Western Europe gets it from Russia. So do we. Russia now has muscle to flex.

Trump would have already thumped PUTIN forcing him to behave.

Forum List

Back