If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

Do you ever get tired of ignoring what goes on outside of your mental ward?
The next thing you'll tell me is that Chicago slums are the safest places on earth.
Go fuck yourself.
So, you don't have any evidence to convince anyone of your stupid assertions.

We "train" 80%+ to be what? Whites in rural areas have been poor for 4-5 generations in the areas that I posted about. Their represented by conservative pieces of shit and stay that way.

What is this "welfare" that you post of?
Racist rightards think there are more blacks than whites on welfare. Don't bother trying to educate them -- it won't stick.

Are you saying you want to decide who does, and who doesn't, get to vote?
Anyone who cannot correctly state at least 3 points of their candidate's platform cannot vote.
That goes for any member of any party.
The US has been getting screwed for over 30 years because people just vote for a letter.

You sound jealous. Sounds like you're still writing in Cobol and you're jealous of us Java developers.
Nah! All Visual stuff and I get to develop the Database because most DBAs suck at what they do.

Anyone who cannot correctly state at least 3 points of their candidate's platform cannot vote.
That goes for any member of any party.
The US has been getting screwed for over 30 years because people just vote for a letter.
Well that letter often reflects what they hope to get out of the government. So even less politically savvy voters like those posting here can still vote for what they want. For example, R's are typically anti-abortion while D's are typically pro-choice. So even for those not keeping up with the candidates can vote for one of those letters depending on their stance on abortion.

This is America. All adult Americans get to vote.

Well that letter often reflects what they hope to get out of the government. So even less politically savvy voters like those posting here can still vote for what they want. For example, R's are typically anti-abortion while D's are typically pro-choice. So even for those not keeping up with the candidates can vote for one of those letters depending on their stance on abortion.

Most adults know nothing and and that's the problem.

^^^ Explains your jealousy.

Try real analytical programming some day.
I have programmed many systems with various experts in various fields.
My specialty is using Table, Field and Variable names that the users know so we can read the code together.
Try doing that with an Indian H1-B :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back