If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

Aww, you poor thing. Now you're intentionally conflating how data can be manipulated ... with ... 2020 election data was actually manipulated.

Sadly for you, 2 independent, qualified and accredited firms evaluated the equipment and determined the machines were not rigged.

Don't need YouTube videos to determine that.
I just posted a link that showed Dominion ran these audits. They reported to Dominion. The results have credibility.

The link in the article goes nowhere
And the auditors worked for Dominion.
Dominion Voting Systems
Democracy Suite 5.5B
Maricopa County Forensic Audit Report
/Temp/SLI%20Compliance%20Forensic%20Audit%20Report_with%20attachments_202102231303448198.pdf
That proves 0.

Your article from Feb. At that time other media had pictures of those auditors flipping off people who thought there was fraud. No bias there. Fail Assflap.
Why am I not surprised you couldn't find that article without my help?

Look retard, the ballots had to come from somewhere.
They had non-matching signatures and you're too proud to admit you didn't know it because you didn't watch the news.
So show where they came from.......

I've noticed that one never provides any evidence he's not just making it up as he goes along.
One cannot prove anything when access is only granted to the entity that owns the machines.
Are you that naive or simply being an ideologue?

Forget it.
I was watching CNN election night and you weren't...case closed.
Well, if nothing else, thanks for proving beyond any shadow of a doubt that you're batshit insane.

I posted an article from 11 days BEFORE the election explaining how the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled unmatched signatures don't invalidate ballots and here you are rejecting reality because you claim you recall it happening on election night.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And thanks for letting me know there's no point on continuing arguing with your delusions.

Ciao.

Well, if nothing else, thanks for proving beyond any shadow of a doubt that you're batshit insane.

I posted an article from 11 days BEFORE the election explaining how the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled unmatched signatures don't invalidate ballots and here you are rejecting reality because you claim you recall it happening on election night.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And thanks for letting me know there's no point on continuing arguing with your delusions.

Ciao.
And they did it again election night when a truck pulled up with more boxes.

Obviously some weird sruff hapoened on Election Day and a few days after. It's a shame that the people in positions of power didn't even seem interested in investigating it. That means it will happen again

The one and only time I ever used Fortran was decades ago for some UM friends who paid me to write programs for them that they could turn in for class assignments. I had to learn enough just to write it.

And they all got A's, baby!

:dance:
I had to learn it my first year of college.

Awful

Forum List

Back