If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

I heard of at least one news company here now taking a rather large sum of money from China now to start running pro-china and pro-chinese messages on our airwaves.
It will fail...the people of America will not take the loss of 800,000 Americans and trillions of dollars in commerce and production and retirements lost and destroyed as lightly as the elites in America seem to be willing to....

Vote against any politician that is made in China....right or left....

Perhaps the optimistic outcome of this recent poll would actually entice Donald Trump to join the presidential race in 2024.

The former president has repeatedly said that he is looking at the prospect “very seriously” but “it’s a bit too soon” to launch his bid.

According to a May 2021 poll, Donald Trump will be the clear winner if he ran in the 2024 presidential election against Vice President Kamala Harris.

(Excerpt) Read more at recentlyheard.com

That’s if there’s a recognizable country for him to be president of after Xiden and his gang are finished with it!!!

biden-we-are-back.jpg
Over 3/4 of republicans would vote for trump. How did I know that.
Its not those idiots that swing an election. It's the ones that swing, like last time, and voted him out.
You remember. The silent majority you said would save trump. They in fact voted to get rid of the idiot. They are still out there and they won't be re installing that idiot again.

Furthermore, the article was written by a right wing lot if trump supporting loonies and the article is 7 months old.
Is that how far behind you are?

Over 3/4 of republicans would vote for trump. How did I know that.
Its not those idiots that swing an election. It's the ones that swing, like last time, and voted him out.
You remember. The silent majority you said would save trump. They in fact voted to get rid of the idiot. They are still out there and they won't be re installing that idiot again.

Furthermore, the article was written by a right wing lot if trump supporting loonies and the article is 7 months old.
Is that how far behind you are?
Democrats becoming more desperate as 2022 looms and then 2024. If they were vampires, Trump would be like a cross to them.

trump is OLD tired NEWS.

Get real and Protect Your Party.

It is a total embarrassment what Dotard Donnie has done to your Party.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Democrats becoming more desperate as 2022 looms and then 2024. If they were vampires, Trump would be like a cross to them.
The poll didn't include democrats. What's you point?
You got sucked in by those fascist pollsters but couldn't see it.
While ever trump prances around like a dog with two dicks and democrats remind America what a disaster he was, why would they be getting desperate. He's the biggest weapon they have.

• Thanks
trump is OLD tired NEWS.

Get real and Protect Your Party.

It is a total embarrassment what Dotard Donnie has done to your Party.
Protect the PARTY? The PARTY over country and what is right? Really?

The poll didn't include democrats. What's you point?
You got sucked in by those fascist pollsters but couldn't see it.
While ever trump prances around like a dog with two dicks and democrats remind America what a disaster he was, why would they be getting desperate. He's the biggest weapon they have.
Yeah, Democrats (like you) just hate Trump. You have been convinced by the Democrat-owned media and you are so stupid, you can't see that. Just keep thinking that way, we Conservatives appreciate your cluelessness because you are now the minority.

Yeah, Democrats (like you) just hate Trump. You have been convinced by the Democrat-owned media and you are so stupid, you can't see that. Just keep thinking that way, we Conservatives appreciate your cluelessness because you are now the minority.
trump conned you.
He continues to con you.

Step up and BE A MAN.
trump doesn't own you, yet he appears to be owning you 24/7.

Man Up Bitch.

• Thanks
trump conned you.
He continues to con you.

Step up and BE A MAN.
trump doesn't own you, yet he appears to be owning you 24/7.

Man Up Bitch.
No, you were conned by CNN which we know is filled with idiots and pedophiles. Did they tell you not to watch Fox or avail yourself of Conservative opinions? If anyone is conning anyone it's the ones manipulating your brain dead POTUS that wasn't really elected.

No, you were conned by CNN which we know is filled with idiots and pedophiles. Did they tell you not to watch Fox or avail yourself of Conservative opinions? If anyone is conning anyone it's the ones manipulating your brain dead POTUS that wasn't really elected.
Dude, I watch Fox and MSNBC.
I don't watch CNN.
I don't get OAN, NewSmax, etc. Obviously don't watch.

You love the word "Indoctrination"

YOU, Leo123 just might have been Indoctrinated. Ya think!!!!

• Love
Dude, I watch Fox and MSNBC.
I don't watch CNN.
I don't get OAN, NewSmax, etc. Obviously don't watch.

You love the word "Indoctrination"

YOU, Leo123 just might have been Indoctrinated. Ya think!!!!
You watch MSNBC??? For what? I watch it for learning what radical left-wing Marxists are trying to foist on the American public. But one can only stomach so much bullshit. I try to limit my viewing of trash. You don't know much, do you 'Dude.'

And..as predicted, the deficit/righteous/God fearing conservatives are flocking back to the mountain once
again proclaiming anyone with a "D" after their name...to be the Devil! :)
Trump is our savior!! Yeah..about that. Assuming he doesn't get snared in the mountain of legal proceedings
coming his way, he's going to have to get around people like DeSantis, whom I predict is going to be the one
who ultimately shows Trump the sidelines.

You guys are getting way too predictable.
Well it is obvious to me that the object of the Democrats and the “never Trump” Republicans is to tie Trump up in court proceedings so tightly that he can’t campaign.

If that doesn’t work Hillary can run against Trump. With a little election rigging Hillary can beat Trump.

You watch MSNBC??? For what? I watch it for learning what radical left-wing Marxists are trying to foist (Sic) on the American public. But one can only stomach so much bullshit. I try to limit my viewing of trash. You don't know much, do you 'Dude.'
Fair enough.
Let's discuss.

You up to it.

I'll start.

Watters, Guttfeld, Hannity, Carlson, and Ingraham are ALL 'not journalists"
Do you agree that these spokes persons are just "Entertainment News"

Start Here.

• Thanks
trump has never won the popular vote and he won't in 2024 if he runs.

Forum List

Back