If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

LOLOL

Gramps, you're senile and posting bullshit numbers again which don't actually exist in reality. No one really cares what you "buy."

Again, here are the actual figures...

I really hate to rain on your parade, Faun, but your numbers are fairly consistent with the V-GRAPH, and they verify my claim (which is what we're talking about) that Obama's economy was a SINKING SHIP, with generally FALLING GDPs , rescued by Trump, with RISING GDPs in every quarter of 2017.

Maybe you might want to take another look at your own "actual" numbers. :biggrin: 😐

Last edited:
I AM talking about production, you idiot. Production was reduced, when the pipeline and some drilling was reduced. The crude oil was going to be headed for refineries where it would have been refined, thereby increasing the SUPPLY, which would increase PRODUCTION. DUH!

This is WHY we have higher gas prices, and am no longer # 1 energy producer in the world, and am no longer energy independent. Because BOZO Biden wanted it that way. He hates fossil fuel, and he knows the less gasoline produced, the higher the price will be, and the less people will pump it and burn it, thereby polluting the air - a notion he is consumed by.

LOL

Retard, aside from the reality that Canada is producing that crude, not the U.S., stopping construction of a pipeline which never carried a drop of crude doesn't actually reduce production. Not by one drop.

You truly are disconnected from reality, gramps. It's almost a shame.

:puhleeze:HA HA. Those are the "actual" figures currently being produced by BEA - with the credibility of Bernie Madoff. :rolleyes:

LOL

Same BEA that YOU sourced, ya freak of nature.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

That's your opinion. The fact that Trump is pardoning criminals for his schemes to steal the election, proves he was admitting to trying to steal the election. And we haven't even covered the part where we have documentation of the scheme to use fake electors and steal voting machines.
Now you can decipher between an opinion and a fact? Glad I taught you something. You’re welcome.

LOLOL

I knew you'd fall for your own stupidity. According to your nuttiness, your sources are legit and my source refuting them is not, while sources which refute you are not legit but your source criticizing those sites are legit.

Aside from the convenience of your craziness,
essentially, you just unilaterally decided what's real and what's not real -- but you're senile, so you clearly can't even recognize reality.
HOT AIR.........Ho Hum. :rolleyes:

Are you fucking retarded? Seriously? Shut down drilling on federal land? Do what? You mean land I pay for, that I use, so oil companies can profit off of, while they charge me? Say it ain't so.
So that you can have gasoline to put in your car, and at a decent price, dum dum.

the Keystone XL pipeline was also not about energy independence
Of course, the Keystone XL pipeline certainly IS about energy independence. It would ADD more oil for US refineries to refine, thereby increasing the SUPPLY of oil HERE in the US, thereby reducing our need to go to other countries to get the stuff.

Gee, that was tough, huh ? Back to the 6th grade for you. :rolleyes:

I explained that already in Post # 1307. Having reading comprehension problems ?

You're explanation is as retarded as you. You're literally claiming the BEA's GDP figures you like are real and still pertinent, even though they no longer exist; but GDP figures you don't like are cooked by the BEA.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Of course, the Keystone XL pipeline certainly IS about energy independence. It would ADD more oil for US refineries to refine, thereby increasing the SUPPLY of oil HERE in the US, thereby reducing our need to go to other countries to get the stuff.

Gee, that was tough, huh ? Back to the 6th grade for you. :rolleyes:
No, it wouldn't add more oil, ya moron. There's already a Keystone pipeline moving that oil to Nebraska where it hooks up with another pipeline to get it to refineries in Texas.

Realize it or not, but you just once again revealed just how senile you really are.

LOL

Retard, aside from the reality that Canada is producing that crude, not the U.S., stopping construction of a pipeline which never carried a drop of crude doesn't actually reduce production. Not by one drop.

You truly are disconnected from reality, gramps. It's almost a shame.
You clearly haven't got this thought out Faun.

"Production", in terms of SUPPLY, and energy independence comes from what producers can submit to gas stations that sell gasoline. Those producers are REFINERIES, and how much they sell to gas stations, depends on how much they refine, and YES, that is affected by shutdown of any pipeline, whether carrying crude now, or anticipated to carry in near future.

The anticipation of receiving stock affects the quantity of how much stock is produced. This is true of any business (ever owned one ? I did). With business forecasts of greater stock coming in (crude oil), greater crude oil can then be (and is) refined. With forecasts of lesser stock to be received, less stock is produced. Caveat Emptor refers to more than just quality. Back to Business 101 for you.

No, it wouldn't add more oil, ya moron. There's already a Keystone pipeline moving that oil to Nebraska where it hooks up with another pipeline to get it to refineries in Texas.

Realize it or not, but you just once again revealed just how senile you really are.
:link:.........:link:.......and not from some leftist rag.

Not that I'm expecting anything substantial, just curious. 😐

You clearly haven't got this thought out Faun.

"Production", in terms of SUPPLY, and energy independence comes from what producers can submit to gas stations that sell gasoline. Those producers are REFINERIES, and how much they sell to gas stations, depends on how much they refine, and YES, that is affected by shutdown of any pipeline, whether carrying crude now, or anticipated to carry in near future.

The anticipation of receiving stock affects the quantity of how much stock is produced. This is true of any business (ever owned one ? I did). With business forecasts of greater stock coming in (crude oil), greater crude oil can then be (and is) refined. With forecasts of lesser stock to be received, less stock is produced. Caveat Emptor refers to more than just quality. Back to Business 101 for you.
Words have meaning, gramps; even though you are too stupid to know what those meanings are.

energy independence

The ability of a country or region to meet all its energy needs without having to import primary or final energy.

You're explanation is as retarded as you. You're literally claiming the BEA's GDP figures you like are real and still pertinent, even though they no longer exist; but GDP figures you don't like are cooked by the BEA.
WOW. Can you read ? I would go back nd read Post # 1321 again, but it's possibke you never saw it. And since I dont think you'll go back to it ere it is again >>

I really hate to rain on your parade, Faun, but your numbers are fairly consistent with the V-GRAPH, and they verify my claim (which is what we're talking about) that Obama's economy was a SINKING SHIP, with generally FALLING GDPs , rescued by Trump, with RISING GDPs in every quarter of 2017.

Maybe you might want to take another look at your own "actual" numbers. :biggrin: 😐

Words have meaning, gramps; even though you are too stupid to know what those meanings are.

The ability of a country or region to meet all its energy needs without having to import primary or final energy.
I know what it means, dunce, and this is exactly what I've been talking about. Trump had us energy independent. Biden has us energy dependent. Got it ?

And Canada has long been our # 1 supplier of oil. This relationship is so solid it is equivalent to if we drilled the oil ourselves. Totally different than the case with oil producing countries not so friendly to us >> China, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Mexico, Russia, Iran, Iraq,

Now go read Post # 1338, Mr DODGE.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back