If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

WOW. Can you read ? I would go back nd read Post # 1321 again, but it's possibke you never saw it. And since I dont think you'll go back to it ere it is again >>

I really hate to rain on your parade, Faun, but your numbers are fairly consistent with the V-GRAPH, and they verify my claim (which is what we're talking about) that Obama's economy was a SINKING SHIP, with generally FALLING GDPs , rescued by Trump, with RISING GDPs in every quarter of 2017.

Maybe you might want to take another look at your own "actual" numbers. :biggrin: 😐

Sadly, you're delusional, gramps. First and foremost most, you're posted bullshit figures which do not exist in reality.

Bur secondly, no, it doesn't closely resemble the actual figures. Your chart shows steady growth whereas the actual figures show a decline in 2018-Q1, 2018-Q3 & 2018-Q4. Your chart doesn't show that.

I know what it means, dunce, and this is exactly what I've been talking about. Trump had us energy independent. Biden has us energy dependent. Got it ?

And Canada has long been our # 1 supplier of oil. This relationship is so solid it is equivalent to if we drilled the oil ourselves. Totally different than the case with oil producing countries not so friendly to us >> China, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Mexico, Russia, Iran, Iraq,

Now go read Post # 1338, Mr DODGE.

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, again... energy independence is meeting our energy needs without needing to import energy. and dumbfuck, again... tar sands oil from Canada, traveling through the Keystone pipeline, (are ya sitting down because this might shock you) .... is imported. So it doesn't contribute to our energy independence.

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, again... energy independence is meeting our energy needs without needing to import energy. and dumbfuck, again... tar sands oil from Canada, traveling through the Keystone pipeline, (are ya sitting down because this might shock you) .... is imported. So it doesn't contribute to our energy independence.
You can call this and define it however you want, but the relationship with Canada is so long and deep that it isn't even really importation, certainly not as would be defined with the countries I mentioned. We can Import from Canada until the moon turns blue, and that is still energy independence for us, for all practical purposes. It DOES contribute to or energy independence.

I am housing independent in that I pay my rent, and everything is cool. Doesnt matter if my apartment is mine, or if I rent. The relationship is solid. Disagree if you like.

Sadly, you're delusional, gramps. First and foremost most, you're posted bullshit figures which do not exist in reality.

Bur secondly, no, it doesn't closely resemble the actual figures. Your chart shows steady growth whereas the actual figures show a decline in 2018-Q1, 2018-Q3 & 2018-Q4. Your chart doesn't show that.
You're WRONG again, chump. Your numbers and mine show decline in 2016 and consistent decline in 2015. They both show consistent increase in 2017. Overall, that's enough to accurately say they are alike. I dont give a fuck about 2018, or your assinine save-face talking points.

Matters not as you're divorced from reality. Still...

Not much here beyond proposals, and nothing to indicate QUANTITIES in comparison to Keystone levels. I'll look into this later today, and come back with some substantial information.
Good night one & all. 1: 23AM here in Florida. :bigbed:

You can call this and define it however you want, but the relationship with Canada is so long and deep that it isn't even really importation, certainly not as would be defined with the countries I mentioned. We can Import from Canada until the moon turns blue, and that is still energy independence for us, for all practical purposes. It DOES contribute to or energy independence.

I am housing independent in that I pay my rent, and everything is cool. Doesnt matter if my apartment is mine, or if I rent. The relationship is solid. Disagree if you like.

Words have meaning, gramps. Learn them. "Energy independence" is having enough energy for the country not including energy that's imported. Oil we get from Canada is "imported," regardless of how close we're tied with them. So the Keystone XL pipeline was never about energy independence.

You're WRONG again, chump. Your numbers and mine show decline in 2016 and consistent decline in 2015. They both show consistent increase in 2017. Overall, that's enough to accurately say they are alike. I dont give a fuck about 2018, or your assinine save-face talking points.
LOLOL

Too funny how now you said you don't give a fuck about 2018 even though it's on your chart.

Then why post it, gramps?

And no, the numbers I posted don't show a steady decline in 2016...

2015-Q4: 0.6%
2016-Q1: 2.4% (+)
2016-Q2: 1.2% (-)
2016-Q3: 2.4% (+)
2017-Q4: 2.0% (-)

Not much here beyond proposals, and nothing to indicate QUANTITIES in comparison to Keystone levels. I'll look into this later today, and come back with some substantial information.
Good night one & all. 1: 23AM here in Florida. :bigbed:

It shows the existing Keystone pipeline as well as the proposed Keystone XL pipeline.

Of course, it was impacted by the pandemic
How could that be, since Trump had continually assured the nation that he had that "under control" ?

Let us dispassionately look at the record.

I shall provide you with a few documented, verbatim Sayings of Chairman Trump concerning the pandemic, and you are welcome to counter them with all the times he declared that it had contributed to the rise in unemployment during his regime.

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 5.04.09 PM.png

“We have it totally under control... It’s going to be just fine!”

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus.
The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency.
It will all work out well. In particular,
on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

“We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

“I think the virus is going to be—it’s going to be fine.”

"Looks like by April, you know in theory when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”

“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… the Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

“The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

“We're going very substantially down, not up.”

"This is a flu. This is like a flu."

“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

“If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know,
sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

“I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down…
a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

“You have to be calm. It’ll go away.”

“I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it…
Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’
Maybe I have a natural ability.
Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

“No, I’m not concerned at all!"

Last edited:
How could that be, since Trump had continually assured the nation that he had that "under control" ?

Let us dispassionately look at the record.

I shall provide you with a few documented, verbatim Sayings of Chairman Trump concerning the pandemic, and you are welcome to counter them with all the times he declared that it had contributed to the rise in unemployment during his regime.

View attachment 604384
“We have it totally under control... It’s going to be just fine!”

View attachment 604385

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus.
The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency.
It will all work out well. In particular,
on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

View attachment 604386
“We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

View attachment 604387
“I think the virus is going to be—it’s going to be fine.”

View attachment 604388
"Looks like by April, you know in theory when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”

View attachment 604389
“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… the Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

View attachment 604390
“The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

View attachment 604391
“We're going very substantially down, not up.”

View attachment 604392
"This is a flu. This is like a flu."

View attachment 604393
“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

View attachment 604394
“If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know,
sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

View attachment 604395
“I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down…
a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

View attachment 604396
“You have to be calm. It’ll go away.”

View attachment 604397
“I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it…
Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’
Maybe I have a natural ability.
Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

View attachment 604398
“No, I’m not concerned at all!"

Since Trump is going to be president again in 2024, what will Democrats do after that ? They seem to be cramming everything they can into these years now, knowing they'll never hold power again, once the illegals are all deported, and there's nobody left to vote for them.

Words have meaning, gramps. Learn them. "Energy independence" is having enough energy for the country not including energy that's imported. Oil we get from Canada is "imported," regardless of how close we're tied with them. So the Keystone XL pipeline was never about energy independence.
Canada is essentially just another state of the US, and the US is just another province of Canada, as far as oil is concerned. You can think what you want. My thoughts about Canada have been locked in for 65 years, You're not going to change them, little boy.

LOLOL

Too funny how now you said you don't give a fuck about 2018 even though it's on your chart.

Then why post it, gramps?

And no, the numbers I posted don't show a steady decline in 2016
2015-Q4: 0.6%
2016-Q1: 2.4% (+)
2016-Q2: 1.2% (-)
2016-Q3: 2.4% (+)
2017-Q4: 2.0% (-)

I said the numbers show "decline" in 2016 (not steady decline). This is another aspect of leftist weirdness. They correct you on things you never said.

And as Faun's chart and the V-GRAPH both show, there was continuous (STEADY if you like) decline of Obama's GDPs in 2015, as well as STEADY increase of GDPs for Trump in 2017.

So, Mr DODGE, since the discussion was about the cartoons showing Obama's sinking ship (economy), and its rescue by Trump, all that is necessary to talk about for Trump is 2017, all 4 quarters. > 1.9........2.3........2.9........3.8

BTW - you are now claiming that Trumps Q4 of 2017 was 2.0. Well, :rolleyes: isnt that ODD, since your chart showed that quarter to be 3.8. Can't trust a Democrat.

Last edited:
And Bernie Madoff is a Democrat. Ho Hum. And also, the Nazis wore hats. Oh well, that's it folks. Can't wear hats anymore now. Nazis wore them. :rolleyes:

The Nazis were nationalists and conservatives are nationalists. You have a lot in common with them.

Canada is essentially just another state of the US, and the US is just another province of Canada, as far as oil is concerned. You can think what you want. My thoughts about Canada have been locked in for 65 years, You're not going to change them, little boy.

LOL

You're senile, gramps. Read this again, this time for comprehension... oil we get from Canada is imported.

Holyfuckingshit, are you ever nuts.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

I said the numbers show "decline" in 2016 (not steady decline). This is another aspect of leftist weirdness. They correct you on things you never said.

And as Faun's chart and the V-GRAPH both show there was continuous (STEADY if you like) decline of Obama's GDPs in 2015, as well as STEADY increase of GDPsfor Trump in 2017.

So, Mr DODGE, since the discussion was about the cartoons showing Obama's sinking ship (economy), and its rescue by Trump, all that is necessary to talk about for Trump is 2017, all 4 quarters.

And going from 0.6% in Q4 of 2015 ... to ... 2.0% in Q4 of 2016 ... is decline, is it, mental case?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Forum List

Back