🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump wins, what should the Democrats do?

Democrats, if Trump wins, what should the Democrats do?

• I support Trump / the Republicans, screw the Democrats

• I support Johnson / Stein or other third party, screw both parties

• We / Democrats should give Trump a chance like any other President

• We / Democrats should "shut down" DC by blocking / filibustering every bill until Trump leaves

• Obama should refuse to go and call on the military to support him and force new elections

• Other - please specify

Results are only viewable after voting.

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Hillary's ship is sinking. She may have escaped jail out of partisan Democrat protection from her career long corruption, but as long as Trump doesn't screw it up at this point (which he may very well do), she's going to lose. Just three weeks of Trump behaving himself saw Hillary plunge 12 points in the polls. She's even up 2 according to the Communist News Network.

So, what if she does lose? It's time to start considering how to respond. So?

Keep hoping.

The Dems will do to Trump what the Pubs did to Obama.

Hillary's ship is sinking. She may have escaped jail out of partisan Democrat protection from her career long corruption, but as long as Trump doesn't screw it up at this point (which he may very well do), she's going to lose. Just three weeks of Trump behaving himself saw Hillary plunge 12 points in the polls. She's even up 2 according to the Communist News Network.

Pass the popcorn. Two Tone Donnie's plan for any issue seems to be to appoint really smart people to come up with different plans, so he can blame them when they don't work.

So, my guess is they'd cooperate with senate legislation when it was in their interests, and sit back to watch the House and Exec branch fall apart in dysfunction.

Not exactly a rosy pic for the country, but you get what you bargain for with Two Tone Donnie.

Well, I don't think it will happen, but if it does happen they should stop sabotaging viable candidates because the insiders have already selected one.

As the democratic party, they should try adhering to democratic principles.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
oh man , i imagine that there will be wailing , gnashing of teeth , threats , protests , whining , crying , peeing of pants and examples of bowels emptying in jockey shorts and panties , old jeans and cargo pants if the TRUMP wins . Protests will be on the streets and some cities urban parts may be affected . It'll make good viewing on tely if the TRUMP wins .

Pass the popcorn. Two Tone Donnie's plan for any issue seems to be to appoint really smart people to come up with different plans, so he can blame them when they don't work.

So, my guess is they'd cooperate with senate legislation when it was in their interests, and sit back to watch the House and Exec branch fall apart in dysfunction.

Not exactly a rosy pic for the country, but you get what you bargain for with Two Tone Donnie.

I'm with you except the inexplicable part you think Hillary would be better

oh man , i imagine that there will be wailing , gnashing of teeth , threats , protests , whining , crying , peeing of pants and examples of bowels emptying in jockey shorts and panties , old jeans and cargo pants if the TRUMP wins . Protests will be on the streets and some cities urban parts may be affected . It'll make good viewing on tely if the TRUMP wins .

I strongly oppose them both. But a Trump presidency would be way more entertaining. Can you imagine the next season of the Apprentice?

If Trump wins, Obama could declare the election a fraud and refuse to leave office. Anything is possible in the Age of Ignorance.

If Trump wins, Obama could declare the election a fraud and refuse to leave office. Anything is possible in the Age of Ignorance.

You realize that's already a choice in my poll, right?

I strongly oppose them both. But a Trump presidency would be way more entertaining. Can you imagine the next season of the Apprentice?
-------------------------------- long time TRUMP supporter here , who is better . Course i asked that question a few days after Trump announced . For a couple years before Trump i did support Cruz but hey , now it is the Trump or hilary so its the TRUMP for me .------------- just saying Kaz .

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Either way it ends up, one thing's for sure - half this country is going apeshit insane on November 8th.

Either way it ends up, one thing's for sure - half this country is going apeshit insane on November 8th.
------------------------------------------------- Trump supporters will just suck it up is TRUMP loses . Lefties might be violent , imo !! Be careful if you live in a 'iffy' place in the big city .

Keep hoping.

The Dems will do to Trump what the Pubs did to Obama.

Agree, the Dems will not be friendly and they are better at it than the Pubs. Of course they have the advantage of a predominantly lib friendly media. They sure as hell won't let Trump run over them with executive orders the way the weak leadership of the GOP let Obama run over them.

Ok, sure. That is what Hellary will do, but what about the rest of the Dems?

Forum List

Back