If "walls won't work": Why did China, Vatican & Israel build one? Why do jails have them?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Liberals and no-border enthusiasts say "Walls don't work".

Oh.

Well....

China's Great Wall worked.
Israels wall to keep Palestinian savages out works.
The Vatican built a wall to fend off Muslim hordes. It worked.

Jails have walls. They work.

Walls don't work???

Oh.

Well....

Walls don't work???

I think we should fly the illegals to the Vatican and let them claim asylum there. Certainly the Pope would set the example for the rest of the world.

Oh.

Well....

Walls don't work???
Link?

Personally, I haven't heard anybody (rational) question the fact that better walls will work (to better prevent illegal traffic). I'm pretty sure that the debate has been more about whether or not we need better walls (being okay with the amount of illegal traffic happening or focusing on other issues, like policy, to better deter illegal traffic) or how to properly fund and erect said walls (since blanket stating that Mexico will pay for it is pretty absurd at this point).

Oh.

Well....

Walls don't work???

I think we should fly the illegals to the Vatican and let them claim asylum there. Certainly the Pope would set the example for the rest of the world.

Every time I see one I say,

"Canadá no tiene la inmigración ilegal",

maybe I can start a trend.

Oh.

Well....

Walls don't work???
Link?

Personally, I haven't heard anybody (rational) question the fact that better walls will work (to better prevent illegal traffic). I'm pretty sure that the debate has been more about whether or not we need better walls (being okay with the amount of illegal traffic happening or focusing on other issues, like policy, to better deter illegal traffic) or how to properly fund and erect said walls (since blanket stating that Mexico will pay for it is pretty absurd at this point).

We give Mexico four-hundred-million dollars a year. We can use that money to build the the wall.

Oh.

Well....

Walls don't work???
Link?

We give Mexico four-hundred-million dollars a year. We can use that money to build the the wall.
Well, that will get you 300 miles, maybe, but how about the other 1,950 - 700 - 300?

BTW, much of it is Private Property, and not for sale. Planning to just take it, my good little Nazi?

Oh.

Well....

Walls don't work???
Link?

Well, that will get you 300 miles, maybe, but how about the other 1,950 - 700 - 300?

BTW, much of it is Private Property, and not for sale. Planning to just take it, my good little Nazi?
The international border isn't private property, for one. Two, some parts of the border won't need a wall, because they're impassible, like this...

upload_2016-3-19_23-2-11.jpeg

If you spent as much time learning a few tracts as you doing calling people names, you wouldn't look stupid.

Oh.

Well....

Walls don't work???
Link?

The international border isn't private property, for one. Two, some parts of the border won't need a wall, because they're impassible, like this...

View attachment 68208

If you spent as much time learning a few tracts as you doing calling people names, you wouldn't look stupid.
Hey, dumbfuck, our "border" is often Private Property.

Border Fence Would Slice Through Private Land

Take your own advice, fuckhead...

Oh.

Well....

Walls don't work???
Link?

View attachment 68208

So you're saying if the nation wants to defend it's border...it can't if a landowner tells them no???

100% untrue.

Link?

View attachment 68208

So you're saying if the nation wants to defend it's border...it can't if a landowner tells them no???

100% untrue.
No, I'm saying your kind supposedly respects Private Property? I guess not.

Fuckin' Nazis.

Oh.

Well....

Walls don't work???
Link?

View attachment 68208

Do you have any idea how much land was repurposed via Eminent Domain for the Eisenhower Interstate? By comparison this will be a walk in the park.

View attachment 68208

100% untrue.

Fuckin' Nazis.
It may come as a shock to you Leftwacks when many landowners willingly offer tracts of land for the wall. They hate illegals more than anyone.

Link?

View attachment 68208

Do you have any idea how much land was repurposed via Eminent Domain for the Eisenhower Interstate? By comparison this will be a walk in the park.
I see, so you don't respect Private Property either. Got it.

Enjoy paying that bill, and the lawyers of course.

View attachment 68208

100% untrue.

Fuckin' Nazis.
It may come as a shock to you Leftwacks when many landowners willingly offer tracts of land for the wall. They hate illegals more than anyone.
BS, read the links. And it doesn't change a fuck thing, the land is Private my little Nazis...

Oh.

Well....

Walls don't work???
Link?

View attachment 68208

The border isn't private property.

Link?

View attachment 68208

The border isn't private property.
Bitch, the articles show that you are dead wrong. The Feds have to sue to get at this property. It's Private Land in many cases, dumbfuck.

What the fuck does this mean to you, you dumbfuck?

"Hundreds of property owners were sued just to build the existing chunks of wall. Some 400 relinquished properties ranging in size from a driveway to commercial lots and farms, costing the government at least $15 million, according to an AP review of land cases in 2012.

Among them was Eloisa Tamez, who refused to cede her three acres in San Benito, land that had been in her family for generations. A federal judge ruled in the government's favor, and Tamez was compensated $56,000, with which she funded a scholarship at the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley where she works as a professor."

Forum List

Back