If we all came from 2 people

why is incest frowned upon? Its human history Lol
Did We All Come from Adam and Eve?
Interesting article although i dont believe they could ever know how many people we descended from.

It's even worse! We all come from a last common universal ancestor from about 3.5 billion years ago! Now go out and hump your sister! "Adam and Eve" were purely metaphorical and I find their estimate of true human ancestry to be around 10,000 to be a very practical number.
Where are the transitional fossils? If humans evolved, there should be a ton of fossil records to support it. The simple fact is that there is not one undisputed transitional fossil related to human evolution.

Eh? Sorry what? There are a ton of transitional fossil records.
Not for humans, there aren't.

You seem to know already that in Heebrew, it means Jews are the greatest thing since the car bomb. Did I get it right?
Job was not a Jew and yet was a prophet.
Job was a fictional character whose difficult life was used as a device to explore the question of why God allows good people to suffer..

sheesh.
That seems like a pretty dense statement if you live by faith.

How do you know Job is a fictional character? Just curious do you have record of everything ever done in heaven and earth?

It is a fairly unanimous consensus among those who study the subject intelligently.

And yes I keep records, I see you when you're sleeping, I know if you're awake. I know if you've been bad or good....
Is the spirit limited based on your intelligence?

Let me put it this way.

If you do not approach the study of scripture intelligently, your spirit will remain without life. Without intelligent thought the development of your spirit to its fullest potential is impossible.

Lack of intelligence, not intelligence, limits the spirit. Living according to the delusions of an unrestrained imagination is not living in the spirit. It is not walking by faith. It is not intelligent. It is not living at all.

Ask Taz.

Last edited:
No, wtf? You assume abuse because priests are involved in the bible that we're discussing? :dunno:
Because you’re dishonest.
About what? :dunno:
You’re OK on non-religion threads but on religion threads you just make up bullshit as you go along.
Like what? :dunno:
Don’t even try jerking me around as I point out each piece of bullshit as you go along and you pretty much tell me to fuck off and you refuse to actually read even Genesis 1:1.
And everyone else here has stated about you what I just stated.
So you have nothing. Got it. Now fuck off. :lol:

Job was a fictional character whose difficult life was used as a device to explore the question of why God allows good people to suffer..

sheesh.

How do you know Job is a fictional character? Just curious do you have record of everything ever done in heaven and earth?

It is a fairly unanimous consensus among those who study the subject intelligently.

And yes I keep records, I see you when you're sleeping, I know if you're awake. I know if you've been bad or good....

Let me put it this way.

If you do not approach the study of scripture intelligently, your spirit will remain without life. Without intelligent thought the development of your spirit to its fullest potential is impossible.

Lack of intelligence, not intelligence, limits the spirit. Living according to the delusions of an unrestrained imagination is not living in the spirit. It is not walking by faith. It is not intelligent. It is not living at all.

Ask Taz.
My spirit is FULL of life. You just like to draw these little scenarios in your head where everyone who doesn't think like you is lost... When you yourself aren't coherent and can't seem to give a straight answer to anything, except belittle, belittle, belittle... You must be one small, sad person.

Anyways, we didn't come from Adam& Eve, we came from Noah and his inbreeding family. God drowned everyone who came from Adam and Eve, even the babies.

Because you’re dishonest.
You’re OK on non-religion threads but on religion threads you just make up bullshit as you go along.
Don’t even try jerking me around as I point out each piece of bullshit as you go along and you pretty much tell me to fuck off and you refuse to actually read even Genesis 1:1.
Go play, “Huh?” With someone else.

sheesh.

Let me put it this way.

Ask Taz.
I suppose this is where we part ways in actual knowledge of the spirit as it isn't one in the same as earthly "intelligence".

Is it true that you guys do a circle jerk while the rabbi reads from the Torah?

When a new a Torah scroll is completed and on Simchas Torah.
Is it true you’re as big of an asshole in person as you are on an anonymous messageboard?

Is it true you’re as big of an asshole in person as you are on an anonymous messageboard?
So Simchas likes you guys to spray his Torah with cum? Are the women watching? Wigs on or off?

So Simchas likes you guys to spray his Torah with cum? Are the women watching? Wigs on or off?
Seriously...who raped you?

You seem obsessed with male rape. Is males getting raped a thing in your congregation? Or are you simply a pervert who likes to hear real rape stories?

You seem obsessed with male rape. Is males getting raped a thing in your congregation? Or are you simply a pervert who likes to hear real rape stories?
I’m reacting to you.
Perhaps you should read what you type before you post your emotionally disturbed cry for...who knows?

I’m reacting to you.
Perhaps you should read what you type before you post your emotionally disturbed cry for...who knows?
Apparently, according to you, it’s a cry because I was raped, lol. And you say that I’M disturbed? :lmao:

Anyways, we didn't come from Adam& Eve, we came from Noah and his inbreeding family. God drowned everyone who came from Adam and Eve, even the babies.

Uhm Noah came from Adam and Eve.

LOL
Ya, but everyone except Noah was drowned by god, so afterwards, everyone came from Noah and his inbreeding family.

sheesh.

Let me put it this way.

Ask Taz.
I suppose this is where we part ways in actual knowledge of the spirit as it isn't one in the same as earthly "intelligence".

I didn't say that they were one in the same, I said there is no spiritual knowledge without intelligence.

If you have not arrived at your beliefs as a result of intelligent rational thought and if you do not see what you believe conform to and confirmed by reality every single day all you really have faith in is a fantasy.

Let me put it this way.

Ask Taz.

I didn't say that they were one in the same, I said there is no spiritual knowledge without intelligence.

If you have not arrived at your beliefs as a result of intelligent rational thought and if you do not see what you believe conform to and confirmed by reality every single day all you really have faith in is a fantasy.
How much rational thought do you think a two or three year old child has?

Let me put it this way.

Ask Taz.
My spirit is FULL of life. You just like to draw these little scenarios in your head where everyone who doesn't think like you is lost... When you yourself aren't coherent and can't seem to give a straight answer to anything, except belittle, belittle, belittle... You must be one small, sad person.

lol... you are full of it.. not life. Belittle belittle belittle? I' must be a sad person? lol.. give me a break .

Were your feewings hurt?

Maybe you were the result of accidental dribbling after your mother had anal sex...

Oh right, sorry, thats your line.

BTW you are the one displaying impenetrable confusion daily.. Pretty fucking stupid shit.

You aren't lost cupcake? You are a really happy guy?. sure, I believe you.
I think we figured out Taz by now.
It is the disgruntled, uneducated asshole who always needs to be the center of attention.
Notice nothing but insults.
I am going to simply ignore Taz posts for a bit.

Forum List

Back