If we all came from 2 people

why is incest frowned upon? Its human history Lol
Did We All Come from Adam and Eve?
Interesting article although i dont believe they could ever know how many people we descended from.

It's even worse! We all come from a last common universal ancestor from about 3.5 billion years ago! Now go out and hump your sister! "Adam and Eve" were purely metaphorical and I find their estimate of true human ancestry to be around 10,000 to be a very practical number.

So did Noah have millions of species on his boat or did the ones he have evolve into all the different species we have know?
God created the universe but couldn’t manipulate 3 dimensional space...fascinating.
So it was all done with one of god's magic tricks? You really want to stick with that story?
Sincere question...
Were you abused by your Christian mentor?
Just like your scientists, ai can only presume from your contempt on the subject of religion that someone did you wrong.
You can't answer so you belittle me, typical.
I’m sure you don’t ignore reading materials in your profession but God forbid you should have any text knowledge when it comes to the Bible.
You’re just spewing hatred based on hate.
If you quoted or read something I wouldn’t have such impression of you.
I know more than you do about the bible. You just spout nonsense non-stop.

Who knows? What we do know is that every major culture has an account of a great flood.

The Chinese even captured the account as symbols in their written language 1500 years before Moses penned the account in Genesis.

And yet you still want to pretend it is a fairy tale that never happened.

You probably think the account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization is a fairy tale too.
The bible says worldwide flood. That's the fairy tale that has no supporting geologic record. Agreed?
Provide us with the exact wording.
You seem to know already that in Heebrew, it means Jews are the greatest thing since the car bomb. Did I get it right?
Job was not a Jew and yet was a prophet.
Job was a fictional character whose difficult life was used as a device to explore the question of why God allows good people to suffer..

sheesh.
Same thing for Jesus.

Interesting article although i dont believe they could ever know how many people we descended from.

It's even worse! We all come from a last common universal ancestor from about 3.5 billion years ago! Now go out and hump your sister! "Adam and Eve" were purely metaphorical and I find their estimate of true human ancestry to be around 10,000 to be a very practical number.
Where are the transitional fossils? If humans evolved, there should be a ton of fossil records to support it. The simple fact is that there is not one undisputed transitional fossil related to human evolution.

God created the universe but couldn’t manipulate 3 dimensional space...fascinating.
So it was all done with one of god's magic tricks? You really want to stick with that story?
Sincere question...
Were you abused by your Christian mentor?
Just like your scientists, ai can only presume from your contempt on the subject of religion that someone did you wrong.
You can't answer so you belittle me, typical.
I’m sure you don’t ignore reading materials in your profession but God forbid you should have any text knowledge when it comes to the Bible.
You’re just spewing hatred based on hate.
If you quoted or read something I wouldn’t have such impression of you.
I know more than you do about the bible. You just spout nonsense non-stop.
Then why are you misquoting and misconstruing everything?
The only point you’re making is that you’re filled with hate.

Everything in nature has a beginning, so it's not a stretch for even the simpletons of the time to conceive of a beginning for "creation". Was exactly do you think that proves that they guessed it 4500 years ago?
Are you calling physicists simpletons?

Their resistance to Friedman's solutions to Einsteins equation of General Relativity is well known.
So you can’t answer my question, as per usual.
Taz, they didn't guess it. They knew it.

They knew it at least 4500 years before scientists proved it.
So that proves what exactly?
That they knew it at least 4500 years before scientists proved it.
So what? Meaningless stat?

So how did they figure that out? Or was it a guess?

Are you calling physicists simpletons?

Their resistance to Friedman's solutions to Einsteins equation of General Relativity is well known.

Were you abused?

Were you abused?
No, wtf? You assume abuse because priests are involved in the bible that we're discussing? :dunno:

Were you abused?
No, wtf? You assume abuse because priests are involved in the bible that we're discussing? :dunno:
Because you’re dishonest.

Were you abused?
About what? :dunno:

Were you abused?
You’re OK on non-religion threads but on religion threads you just make up bullshit as you go along.

Where are the transitional fossils? If humans evolved, there should be a ton of fossil records to support it. The simple fact is that there is not one undisputed transitional fossil related to human evolution.

Eh? Sorry what? There are a ton of transitional fossil records.

Were you abused?
You’re OK on non-religion threads but on religion threads you just make up bullshit as you go along.
Like what? :dunno:

Were you abused?
Like what? :dunno:
Don’t even try jerking me around as I point out each piece of bullshit as you go along and you pretty much tell me to fuck off and you refuse to actually read even Genesis 1:1.
And everyone else here has stated about you what I just stated.

Forum List

Back