If we ban guns will criminals still have guns?

So the reason you think you need to carry a gun is you are afraid to walk the streets like a brain dead piss sipping libtard does. I hope you receive counseling for your fears.

No, I'm just not stupid like you. Criminals do not obey laws.

Bullshit. There are less victims of those crimes now than there were before you the gun nuts started all this craziness.

Another blind deaf and dumb fool who by his or it's own admission, refuse to accept the reality in front of their face.

The reality is that crime has fallen in every category since Obama has been president, yet the gun nuts want to pretend it has gotten worse. You have less reason to prance around with a gun now than you did when Shrub was president.
United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2014
What the fuck is a gun nut?
Bullshit. There are less victims of those crimes now than there were before you the gun nuts started all this craziness.

Another blind deaf and dumb fool who by his or it's own admission, refuse to accept the reality in front of their face.

The reality is that crime has fallen in every category since Obama has been president, yet the gun nuts want to pretend it has gotten worse. You have less reason to prance around with a gun now than you did when Shrub was president.
Not every category. What the fuck is a gun nut?
Why Have There Been More Mass Shootings Under Obama than the Four Previous Presidents Combined? | The Daily Sheeple

A gun nut is a coward who thinks he needs constant protection from some imaginary threat. It must be stressful being constantly afraid.

So the reason you think you need to carry a gun is you are afraid to walk the streets like a normally adjusted person does. I hope you receive counseling for your fears.

No, I'm just not stupid like you. Criminals do not obey laws.

Seeing an imagined threat behind every shadow can't be called smart.

Being stupid and not being aware of your surrounding is stupid. You are stupid.

But I don't think you should carry a gun since it's so safe. In the rare event you are accosted by a criminal, just carry knee pads and when the criminals springs out, give the knee pads to your wife and then you run. I'm sure she can save you.

Last edited:
Being stupid and not being aware of your surrounding is stupid. You are stupid.

Are you saying that the constant fear that you suffer from is founded in reality? How many times have you been attacked where you needed a gun for self defense this year?

LMAO! You libtards are a real piece of, well, work, for lack of a better word.

But I don't think you should carry a gun since it's so safe. In the rare event you are accosted by a criminal, just carry knee pads and when the criminals springs out, give the knee pads to your wife and then you run. I'm sure she can save you.

LMAO! You libtards are a real piece of, well, work, for lack of a better word.

Unlike you, I'm not afraid to face the world as it is. Sure, bad things happen sometimes, but I refuse to cower in fear as you do.

Unlike you, I'm not afraid to face the world as it is. Sure, bad things happen sometimes, but I refuse to cower in fear as you do.

Well, I think you just admitted to being stupid. I hope that works out for you. Get your wife some magnum knee pads.

Which defeats your entire point about firearms being a bane on us since we have MORE firearms in private hands now MORE concealed carry MORE open carry.

Which defeats your entire point about firearms being a bane on us since we have MORE firearms in private hands now MORE concealed carry MORE open carry.

Which brings me back to my first question. What happened to you during the last 7 years to make you so afraid as to think you need a gun to hide behind? What scared you that bad? You didn't show so many signs of cowardliness before.

Which brings me back to my first question. What happened to you during the last 7 years to make you so afraid as to think you need a gun to hide behind? What scared you that bad? You didn't show so many signs of cowardliness before.
Retard alert, retard alert..... You keep claiming more firearms is bad, yet the fact is your own stats prove you WRONG, more firearms less crime. I would say we need even more firearms out there since we still have a hell of a lot of crime going on.

Retard alert, retard alert..... You keep claiming more firearms is bad, yet the fact is your own stats prove you WRONG, more firearms less crime. I would say we need even more firearms out there since we still have a hell of a lot of crime going on.

I never said firearms were bad. I have several myself. Idiots that don't think reasonable precautions and restrictions are necessary are what's bad.

I already replied to that piss mouth. Typical libtarded troll.

I already replied to that piss mouth. Typical libtarded troll.

Ok. You were a cowering shell of a man back in the 80s too.. I guess I have to pity someone who is so afraid. I understand why you became a coward so long ago.

Just another bitch troll. I'd like to meet you someday.

Forum List

Back