If we don’t fix the black fatherless rate there is no Point reforming the police department

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
A CRIME IS A CRIME.
If we are advocating allowing violent criminals just walk away, than crime will sky rocket in the black community, if we are advocating for no bail nationwide, or not pulling over driving law breakers, we are going to see again what crime skyrocket in the black community.

why are you advocating this democrats?

A CRIME IS A CRIME.
If we are advocating allowing violent criminals just walk away, than crime will sky rocket in the black community, if we are advocating for no bail nationwide, or not pulling over driving law breakers, we are going to see again what crime skyrocket in the black community.

Nobody has advocated what you pretend exist.

A CRIME IS A CRIME.

That was the intended outcome of the democrat "Great Society"!

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

A CRIME IS A CRIME.

Nobody that I know is advocating this. I think that there is panic and that will settle down as cooler heads prevail. I am
in full agreement with your statement about fatherless families.

RE: The thread title

Well, then, there is no point.

In my opinion, the "father situation" in ethnicity X will never improve.

Heck, the "father situation" in many Caucasian families ain't great, either.

We are not children.

We all know in our hearts that some things in this tortured nation will NEVER improve, They will only continue to deteriorate in the coming decades.

A CRIME IS A CRIME.

That was the intended outcome of the democrat "Great Society"!

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X
No, it was not the intended outcome of the "Great Society". Malcolm X just wanted more.

I haven't seen anyone advocate for violent criminals to just walk away.
What do you do differently to a violent criminal?

How about show where anyone has suggested that we allow violent criminals to walk away?
So if you were a white cop you would engage a violent black criminal? lol are you seeing what they did to the cops in Minnesota with the black guy that was high on meth?

I think it would be best if the officer followed established police procedures.

RE: The thread title

Well, then, there is no point.

In my opinion, the "father situation" in ethnicity X will never improve.

Heck, the "father situation" in many Caucasian families ain't great, either.

We are not children.

We all know in our hearts that some things in this tortured nation will NEVER improve, They will only continue to deteriorate in the coming decades.
Than we should replace our reps with ppl that will put a focus on the family.. if not than yes we will continue to decline

Well, at least people are FINALLY getting around to NOTICING the issue. I remember I raised the issue on another board many years ago and was brushed off as racist and sexist. Big big issue. Huge issue.

How about show where anyone has suggested that we allow violent criminals to walk away?
So if you were a white cop you would engage a violent black criminal? lol are you seeing what they did to the cops in Minnesota with the black guy that was high on meth?

6’6 high in meth resisting? lol

And the established police procedure would be what? I am betting it would not be "let them go".

Call for backup?

I have----it's RAMPANT. A bitch tried to shiv hubby.
She did manage to cut the hand he raised to protect his eye, The cops were horrified (hubby is 80 and severely crippled) She was booked but the prosecutor FLED because of the current DI BLASIO policies. She walked

No but you sure do vote for the very people who have kept the fatherless blacks from achieving in the US. You should be madder than hell about your Demoncraps, but like a good sheep you , lie all the time that they, Demoncraps are just for the people...Did you see those scums bending a arthritic Knee to make you think they like you? Bwaaahhhaaaa, they hate your stinking guts, because they love seeing you burn cities and kill each other.

Do you think George if born in a traditional family would of been a better father figure himself , if he had a father to bring him up responsibly? Thank a liberal for his death.
How Liberal Policies Destroyed Black Families
The majority of black babies are being born to single mothers—a prescription for a life of poverty and crime. And despite the warnings that have sounded off loudly for over half a century, Democrats have done nothing to stop blacks, their most steadfast constituents, from having babies they can’t take care of. This problem has perpetuated itself for generations, producing generational poverty among blacks.

And the established police procedure would be what? I am betting it would not be "let them go".

Call for backup?
Four guys couldn’t get him
In the car.. how would you have bent his head in the car? Lol

I have----it's RAMPANT. A bitch tried to shiv hubby.
She did manage to cut the hand he raised to protect his eye, The cops were horrified (hubby is 80 and severely crippled) She was booked but the prosecutor FLED because of the current DI BLASIO policies. She walked

And that is the fault of the system we have put in place. That is not the fault of the public or the cops.

No but you sure do vote for the very people who have kept the fatherless blacks from achieving in the US. You should be madder than hell about your Demoncraps, but like a good sheep you , lie all the time that they, Demoncraps are just for the people...Did you see those scums bending a arthritic Knee to make you think they like you? Bwaaahhhaaaa, they hate your stinking guts, because they love seeing you burn cities and kill each other.

Do you think George if born in a traditional family would of been a better father figure himself , if he had a father to bring him up responsibly? Thank a liberal for his death.
How Liberal Policies Destroyed Black Families
The majority of black babies are being born to single mothers—a prescription for a life of poverty and crime. And despite the warnings that have sounded off loudly for over half a century, Democrats have done nothing to stop blacks, their most steadfast constituents, from having babies they can’t take care of. This problem has perpetuated itself for generations, producing generational poverty among blacks.

I vote for them? Think again. I have not voted for a democrat. Ever.

Forum List

Back