🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If we have a shutdown, it will be because Reid 'holds the American people hostage

Nobody believes this garbage. Not even you extremist teabaggers belaieve it but you continue to say it over and over as if doing so will make it true.

Stop. :cuckoo:

Seriously, what are you talking about?

Has Obama not said "I won't negotiate"? Has Reid not said "No compromise"?

Republicans were not sent to Washington to obey Obama or Reid but to fulfill their election promises to their voters.

And they're not doing that, either. They are insuring they won't be primaried in the next election. Get your head out of your avatar's ass and wake up.

pure hackery speculation

next

The Republicans know that Cruz is a megalomaniac who is just grabbing ink and airtime and could care less about what he mouths on the Senate floor or on Meet the Press. They see this guy up close and personal and know he's fucking them and fucking them badly and doesn't care.

The Republicans know that Cruz is a megalomaniac who is just grabbing ink and airtime and could care less about what he mouths on the Senate floor or on Meet the Press. They see this guy up close and personal and know he's fucking them and fucking them badly and doesn't care.
ONLY YOU profess this. Get a more narrow paint brush shithead.

Nobody believes this garbage. Not even you extremist teabaggers belaieve it but you continue to say it over and over as if doing so will make it true.

Let it ride, Sarah. These idiots don't realize that Cruz has lit a match to the Republican party and they have been personally invited to watch it burn. Just let it ride, and....get the popcorn.

Bullshit.

Only 2 House Republicans didn't vote for the bill. From NY.

Your pathetic mantra of the "extremists" are terrorizing the R party is bullshit. These good men and women are just fulfilling their campaign promises whether you like it or not.

Name me one R that ran on a Pro Obamacare, pro raising the debt ceiling and pro increasing taxes platform.

How can you have a functonal government when the majority has NO power?

this is quite possibly the most idiotic post of the year. this person actually believes that the house must do whatever the WH and senate say. this person is absolutely clueless about our three branches of government.

thank goodness the founders did not believe as this idiot does.

Republicans were not sent to Washington to obey Obama or Reid but to fulfill their election promises to their voters.

And they're not doing that, either. They are insuring they won't be primaried in the next election. Get your head out of your avatar's ass and wake up.

pure hackery speculation

next

See Jim DeMint, the Heritage Foundation, and the "Defund" tour and then GFY.

don't post in my threads, you bring the intellect down

It's duly noted that you dumbshits are leaving your beloved Speaker out of the discussion. You remember him, don't you? John Boehner? My oh my, where did his balls go? Where are they hiding?

the republicans know that cruz is a megalomaniac who is just grabbing ink and airtime and could care less about what he mouths on the senate floor or on meet the press. They see this guy up close and personal and know he's fucking them and fucking them badly and doesn't care.

don't post in my threads, you bring the intellect down
*seconded*

Name me the republicans who ran pro Obamacare? I keep asking and I don't get any answers from progressives.

Who are the republicans who ran pro Obamacare, pro raising the debt ceiling and pro raising taxes?

Come on. Cough up their names.

How can you have a functonal government when the majority has NO power?

this is quite possibly the most idiotic post of the year. this person actually believes that the house must do whatever the WH and senate say. this person is absolutely clueless about our three branches of government.

thank goodness the founders did not believe as this idiot does.
NY Carbonated thinks HE is the voice of the people...:lol:

Name me the republicans who ran pro Obamacare? I keep asking and I don't get any answers from progressives.

Who are the republicans who ran pro Obamacare, pro raising the debt ceiling and pro raising taxes?

Come on. Cough up their names.
NTPP is an OAF...What you ask of he/she/IT probably just introduced a short circuit...:lol:

cruz and other republicans want to negotiate in order to avoid a shut down....democrats and obama don't want to negotiate at all

but liberals blindly blame republicans because their masters said so
But Obama WILL negotiate with Terrorists...

~GO FIGURE...

:lol:

Uh-huh....It's also duly noted that Obama is the first president to speak with the leader of Iran since 1979 towards disarmament of nuclear weapons. So while Obama is possibly helping to avoid a war between Iran and Israel, you all are sucking on Cruz's sack. Such a bunch of trained seals...Just waitin' for the guy with the bucket of chum.

"House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, released a statement calling on the Senate to come in to session on Sunday to act on the House-passed amendments. "If the Senate stalls until Monday afternoon instead of working today, it would be an act of breathtaking arrogance by the Senate Democratic leadership." The Senate is scheduled to return Monday at 2 p.m. ET."

Doesn't sound like the repubs are divided any more...

Blame game for impending shutdown plays on

cruz and other republicans want to negotiate in order to avoid a shut down....democrats and obama don't want to negotiate at all

but liberals blindly blame republicans because their masters said so
But Obama WILL negotiate with Terrorists...

~GO FIGURE...

He sure negotiated with Bin Laden, didn't he? Make sense every now and then at least, Thomas.

Forum List

Back