🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If we have a shutdown, it will be because Reid 'holds the American people hostage

Seriously, what are you talking about?

Has Obama not said "I won't negotiate"? Has Reid not said "No compromise"?

Republicans were not sent to Washington to obey Obama or Reid but to fulfill their election promises to their voters.

And they're not doing that, either. They are insuring they won't be primaried in the next election. Get your head out of your avatar's ass and wake up.

Name me the republicans who ran pro Obamacare? I keep asking and I don't get any answers from progressives.

Who are the republicans who ran pro Obamacare, pro raising the debt ceiling and pro raising taxes?

Come on. Cough up their names.

Excuse me, but you're confused. Where did I say the Republicans in Congress voted for the ACA? They didn't vote against the ACA because of their constituents, dumbass. They won't even attend their own townhall meetings anymore, unless you didn't notice. They are playing to the base, the Tea Party and the $$$$ that comes with that vote.

But Obama WILL negotiate with Terrorists...

~GO FIGURE...

:lol:

Uh-huh....It's also duly noted that Obama is the first president to speak with the leader of Iran since 1979 towards disarmament of nuclear weapons. So while Obama is possibly helping to avoid a war between Iran and Israel, you all are sucking on Cruz's sack. Such a bunch of trained seals...Just waitin' for the guy with the bucket of chum.
WHAT does ONE TYRANT speaking to ANOTHER have to do with shutting DOWN the Gubmint/ObamaCare?

FOCUS DAMNIT!

Focus-1.jpg

cruz and other republicans want to negotiate in order to avoid a shut down....democrats and obama don't want to negotiate at all

but liberals blindly blame republicans because their masters said so

~GO FIGURE...

He sure negotiated with Bin Laden, didn't he? Make sense every now and then at least, Thomas.
Still on that shit eh? But he has Muslim Brotherhood IN the WH, doesn't he? Guess who they are? PEOPLE that would love nothing better than to KILL YOU, ALL of us... Get it?

*SHITHEAD*

~GO FIGURE...

He sure negotiated with Bin Laden, didn't he? Make sense every now and then at least, Thomas.
Still on that shit eh? But he has Muslim Brotherhood IN the WH, doesn't he? Guess who they are? PEOPLE that would love nothing better than to KILL YOU, ALL of us... Get it?

*SHITHEAD*

He has them running scared maybe.

*Fuckface*

~GO FIGURE...

:lol:

Uh-huh....It's also duly noted that Obama is the first president to speak with the leader of Iran since 1979 towards disarmament of nuclear weapons. So while Obama is possibly helping to avoid a war between Iran and Israel, you all are sucking on Cruz's sack. Such a bunch of trained seals...Just waitin' for the guy with the bucket of chum.

The Iranian president is playing obama for a fool, just like Putin and Assad did. Iran doesn't want peace in the mid east, they want to control the entire region and destroy Israel.

Obama is helping them achieve their goals by giving them credibility, what a fricken moron you fools elected.

And they're not doing that, either. They are insuring they won't be primaried in the next election. Get your head out of your avatar's ass and wake up.

Name me the republicans who ran pro Obamacare? I keep asking and I don't get any answers from progressives.

Who are the republicans who ran pro Obamacare, pro raising the debt ceiling and pro raising taxes?

Excuse me, but you're confused. Where did I say the Republicans in Congress voted for the ACA? They didn't vote against the ACA because of their constituents, dumbass. They won't even attend their own townhall meetings anymore, unless you didn't notice. They are playing to the base, the Tea Party and the $$$$ that comes with that vote.

liar

*SHITHEAD*

*Fuckface*
That's WHY he has them IN the WH...SWORN enemies of this Republic...and YOU are just OK with it?

Seriously? YOU are an idiot and a liar.A shill...Obama just gives you enough leash, doesn't he?

liar
NTPP forgets what he says from one post to the next...NOT an excuse...just know whom you're dealing with. His talking points aren't lined up to answer you...so GET your questions in ORDER next time! ;) :lol:

*SHITHEAD*

*Fuckface*
That's WHY he has them IN the WH...SWORN enemies of this Republic...and YOU are just OK with it?

Seriously? YOU are an idiot and a liar.A shill...Obama just gives you enough leash, doesn't he?

the stupidity of liberals is well documented.

Wrong its on the GOP. If they don't like Obamacare win both houses and repeal it like it should be done its the law it should be funded that is how America works. The Tea party is holding America Hostage. Does everyone in this realize a Gov Shutdown will cost more then just funding everything?

*SHITHEAD*

*Fuckface*

Makes perfect sense to me. The previous president tiptoed all around Iran, if you recall. He did nothing about any of the terrorists, he said he didn't find that a high priority. Obama is taking the bull by the horns, he and Kerry, that is.

Please stop this. You really seem like an idiot now.

Wrong its on the GOP. If they don't like Obamacare win both houses and repeal it like it should be done its the law it should be funded that is how America works. The Tea party is holding America Hostage. Does everyone in this realize a Gov Shutdown will cost more then just funding everything?
The PEOPLE by a wide margin didn't want the Government taking over 1/6th of the economy from the start.

The TEA PARTY IS THE PEOPLE. WE don't take kindly to BLIND liars like you.

GET yer shit straight son. The GOP has stated they don't want the shut down...Obama and REID won't compromise...but yet they will compromise with enemies of this Republic...

Where was Obama back in 2006 when he chastised BUSH for Debt ceiling?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyLmru6no4U"]Senator Obama calls Bush "unpatriotic" for adding trillions to debt www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

But YET? Obama is now correct somehow? Is Obama unpatriotic?

Tripled DOWN on what Bush did?

Come back when you have something cogent.

let's see...the gop wants to fund everything except one program and the WH and senate dems won't budge one bit and that means it is the republicans holding america hostage...

how can you be so stupid?

The PEOPLE by a wide margin didn't want the Government taking over 1/6th of the economy from the start.

GET yer shit straight son. The GOP has stated they don't want the shut down...Obama and REID won't compromise...but yet they will compromise with enemies of this Republic...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyLmru6no4U"]Senator Obama calls Bush "unpatriotic" for adding trillions to debt [ame]www.RightFace.us[/ame] - YouTube[/ame]

You are a dumb....... Won't Lower myself to your level But, EVERY Poll shows Americans are placing Blame on the GOP. I am sorry you don't think so but Polls don't Lie. And I am also sorry you don't like the laws but they are laws deal with it. The Tea party is not the people it does not even represent a majority it is a minority. Go Shovel your shit somewhere else.

Last edited:

let's see...the gop wants to fund everything except one program and the WH and senate dems won't budge one bit and that means it is the republicans holding america hostage...

That one Program is a Law lol You and T Are the only stupid ones here. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

When the GOP/Tea party House members are sent packing next year we will revisit who the American public blames for this disaster. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyLmru6no4U"]Senator Obama calls Bush "unpatriotic" for adding trillions to debt [ame="http://www.RightFace.us"]www.RightFace.us[/ame] - YouTube[/ame]

You are a dumb EVERY Poll shows Americans are placing Blame on the GOP. I am sorry you don't think so but Polls don't Lie. And I am also sorry you don't like the laws but they are laws deal with it. The Tea party is not the people it does not even represent a majority it is a minority. Go Shovel your shit somewhere else.
THE POINT BEING THEY ARE STUPID along with YOU, now aren't they?

The GOP HOUSE will fund everything BUT OCARE...but Reid and Obama won't hear of it, or sit and talk...their way or the highway. What ever happened to Compromise Obama and Reid were always touting?

Kinda went away, didn't it?

Seems to ME that YOU are for tyranny...Idiots like YOU fall for shit like this. THINK MAN...stop with the talking points. STOP Being a fucking sheep. BE A FUCKING MAN and stand for FREEDOM.

Pay attention son.

That one Program is a Law lol You and T Are the only stupid ones here. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

When the GOP/Tea party House members are sent packing next year we will revisit who the American public blames for this disaster. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

so congress must fund every law? please cite authority for that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyLmru6no4U"]Senator Obama calls Bush "unpatriotic" for adding trillions to debt [ame]www.RightFace.us[/ame] - YouTube[/ame]

You are a dumb....... Won't Lower myself to your level But, EVERY Poll shows Americans are placing Blame on the GOP. I am sorry you don't think so but Polls don't Lie. And I am also sorry you don't like the laws but they are laws deal with it. The Tea party is not the people it does not even represent a majority it is a minority. Go Shovel your shit somewhere else.

not true

Senator Obama calls Bush "unpatriotic" for adding trillions to debt [url="http://www.RightFace.us"]www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/url]

You are a dumb EVERY Poll shows Americans are placing Blame on the GOP. I am sorry you don't think so but Polls don't Lie. And I am also sorry you don't like the laws but they are laws deal with it. The Tea party is not the people it does not even represent a majority it is a minority. Go Shovel your shit somewhere else.
THE POINT BEING THEY ARE STUPID along with YOU, now aren't they?

The GOP HOUSE will fund everything BUT OCARE...but Reid and Obama won't hear of it, or sit and talk...their way or the highway. What ever happened to Compromise Obama and Reid were always touting?

Kinda went away, didn't it?

Seems to ME that YOU are for tyranny...Idiots like YOU fall for shit like this. THINK MAN...stop with the talking points. STOP Being a fucking sheep. BE A FUCKING MAN and stand for FREEDOM.

Pay attention son.

Then do it the right way is all i am saying. Win the Senate next year and repeal it.

The Iranian president is playing obama for a fool, just like Putin and Assad did. Iran doesn't want peace in the mid east, they want to control the entire region and destroy Israel.

Obama is helping them achieve their goals by giving them credibility, what a fricken moron you fools elected.

Uh-huh....So by that logic, then $1,000,000,000,000.00, 6000 dead and 50,000 wounded and Afghanistan and Iraq later I wonder just what your fricken definition of a moron is, moron.

Forum List

Back