Zone1 If we worship One God...

And you can? I mean, anyone can just make some shit up. Is that what you are saying?
How about you? I say that the spark was the immediate collapse of the event horizon or the convergence of two masses of polar opposites of energy. It created a vacuum of space, our universe with all the mass of the explosion. To say a spark or a small infinite particle causes the mass of the universe makes zero sense.
Now, did God cause this to happen? Maybe. He and his son did organize the universe to create our earth and many others to contain Father in Heaven’s children.

Once again, you don’t provide a reason for the mass of the universe and where it came from. Popping in isn’t a scientific reason. Popping in from where?
In quantum mechanics lingo they exist only as probabilities or potential. They do not exist in physical form until they pop into existence.

Study the link. Listen to the video.
It's an explanation for the evidence. One thing that can be guaranteed is it won't be all the evidence and the explanation will change. Ok, two things.

Last edited:
I know considerably more than you about this.
Sure, if you mean 1990 me. The scientific community has progressed beyond a lot of what you think.

Bunoit's not really the answer to his question. Because nobody knows the answer.. You're a religious propagandist, you know this regressive questioning game quite well.

In quantum mechanics lingo they exist only as probabilities or potential. They do not exist in physical form until they pop into existence.
And how does something that doesn’t exist pop in and exist. Do you even read what you write? Probabilities of and with what if nothing exists. You have to have some things existing before you can have probabilities or potential. Nothing can’t pop into existence.

It's an explanation for the evidence. One thing that can be guaranteed is that it won't be all the evidence and the explanation will change. Ok, two things.
Yeah, but don't understate the importance of the CMB.

E=mc^2 and the CMB is what explains and confirms the quantum tunneling event that we call the big bang. It explains all matter and energy in the universe and all the radiation in the CMB which came from the mutual annihilation of matter and anti-matter which was a result of paired particle production.

Paired particle production. They pop into existence as pairs. They literally do not exist in actuality until they pop into existence.
Oh, they exist. Just not in our dimension or universe. We just don’t have the knowledge or equipment yet to find where they are when we can’t see them and why we can’t see them. Scientists can’t even explain what is going on. God could but we aren’t ready to understand.

Yeah, but don't understate the importance of the CMB.

E=mc^2 and the CMB is what explains and confirms the quantum tunneling event that we call the big bang. It explains all matter and energy in the universe and all the radiation in the CMB which came from the mutual annihilation of matter and anti-matter which was a result of paired particle production.
Again, where did the particles come from? To say they came in from nothing is stupid. Nothing produces nothing.

And how does something that doesn’t exist pop in and exist. Do you even read what you write? Probabilities of and with what if nothing exists. You have to have some things existing before you can have probabilities or potential. Nothing can’t pop into existence.
How many times do I need to explain it to you? Paired particle production. Pairs of particles which exist at probabilities pop into and out of existence all the time. The CMB captured the creation of space and time because of it. Maybe you should read up on it instead of voicing your displeasure because it doesn't match your Mormon belief that you will be a god and get to create your own personal universe.

Forum List

Back