If you are anti-abortion you should be pro-vaccine

Justifiable homicide is 30 times rarer then criminal homicide and 60 times rarer then criminal suicide.
As you know, you do not need to kill someone to use a gun in self-defense, you know your statement, above, is absoluitely meaningless.
Why do you keep making meaningless statements?
I mean, other than the fact you know you cannot make any meaning-ful statements.

if only Fauci, the media, and the medical field had been honest to begin with

If they'd been honest, to begin with, we would never have any any “pandemic”. This would have come and gone like every other seasonal flu outbreak, and we'd no longer be hearing about it, much less having our lives impacted by it.

Last edited:
Sure. Everyone SHOULD get VAXXED. Except young ,healthy folks and Children. COVID is not dangerous to these groups.

I think there is a very good chance that those who have health issues that make them more vulnerable to the disease, are likely, also, to be more vulnerable to the harmful effects of these dangerous experimental drug that we're being pressured to take to “protect” us from the disease.

For example, I am diabetic. One of the known possible effects of diabetes is agglutination of the red blood cells. This causes red blood cells to clump together, which leads to these clumps clogging up capillary blood vessels, and can lead to all sorts of nasty complications due to impaired circulation.

It just so happens that this is also one of the known side effects of these dangerous experimental mRNA drugs.

So, tell me again, how it is a good idea for me to take a dangerous experimental drug that has a known side effects, that can aggravate the effects of a condition that I already have?

If you are anti-abortion you should be pro-vaccine.
If you value human life, you should take the vaccine to save people from dying of COVID. The science, clearly shows, that the more vaccinated, the fewer die. It is not just those who are vaccinated. There are less deaths for all, especially the most vulnerable.
Anti-abortion rely on science to make their arguments. If you rely on science then, you should rely on science for COVID.
False equivalences.

The trump Nazis rely on their politicians, clergy, FOX Noise, etc. to tell them what and how to think. Science or facts of any kind never figure into their thought processes.

As far as being pro-life, that preference for the trump Nazis ends when human life takes its first breath outside the womb. After that moment, the lazy baby must earn its own way to survive, the trump Nazis refuse to give any aid of any sort to "moochers" of any age.

Brain Damage in this one.

If that were true, you wouldn't oppose our human and civil right to defend that life.

I think that part of Relative Ethics' problem is that he values the life of a subhuman criminal piece of shit at least equally with that of an actual human being, and therefore opposes the right of the latter to defend his life against the violent acts of the former.

I think that part of Relative Ethics' problem is that he values the life of a subhuman criminal piece of shit at least equally with that of an actual human being, and therefore opposes the right of the latter to defend his life against the violent acts of the former.
1) All Humans are valuable.
2) Most of those killed by guns are suicides -- they are not criminals.

Just SMFH at the pure lame idiocy.

If morons like this guy have not yet realized the truth about the "vaccine" they never will, and if they continue to thrash about with their lies in their pathetic attmpts to masturbate their sick little leftist egos by trying to control the rest of us, we need to just accept the fact that it's time to unperson them. Shun them. Stop talking to them. They are not human. Make them gone, socially.
Oh please, please do not shun me, unperson me. That would be too cruel. Life would not be worth living.

Forum List

Back