If you believe all this, I can't change your mind...

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
Listen, I'm not going to change your mind and you're not going to change mine.

If Hillary's emails bother you but the 22 million deleted emails during the Bush/Cheney administration – also on a private server - don't, I can't argue with that.

http://www.pbs.org/…/w…/web-video/missing-white-house-emails

If Benghazi bothers you, and the 13 embassy attacks during Bush (where 60 people were killed) doesn't bother you, I have no argument for that.

http://www.politifact.com/…/prior-benghazi-were-there-13-a…/

If you think the Clinton's running their charity (a charity with an “A” rating withCharityWatch.org, that has 88% of its contributions going out to charity and not overhead and has a higher rating than the Red Cross and United Way) is a conflict of interest, while having no desire to know where Trump's money comes from – which is now from all foreign sources, because no US bank will loan him money anymore – AND if you had no problem with the conflict of interest with Dick Cheney running Halliburton and making BILLIONS during the war in Iraq, then I have no argument for that.

http://www.factcheck.org/…/where-does-clinton-foundation-m…/

https://www.charitywatch.org/…/bill-hillary-chelsea-cli…/478

If you have women and girls in your life who you want treated with respect and don't have a problem with Trump's rampant misogyny, I have no argument for that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/…/18-real-things-donald-trump…

If you don't find Trump's praising of Putin and Kim Jong-un alarming, I have no argument for that.

http://abcnews.go.com/…/controversial-dictators-lead…/story…

If you're OK with voting for someone who is against LGBT rights and has stated that his supreme court pick(s) could overturn marriage equality, I have no argument for that.

http://www.hrc.org/…/donald-trump-opposes-nationwide-marria…

If you have no problem with someone who has gone on and on and on about Bill Clinton's infidelity while he has cheated on his first wife with his second and his second wife with his third, then I have no argument for that. ALSO, BILL CLINTON ISN'T RUNNING FOR OFFICE, HIS WIFE IS.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/8e31fe68-834a-11e6-a3ef-f3…

If the list of proposed Supreme Court nominees that Trump put forth doesn't scare you enough to crap your pants, I have no argument for that.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/…/new-trump-supreme-court-l_b…

If Trumps history of racial inequality doesn't bother you. I have no argument for that.

http://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/

If you have no problem when you hear Trump go on about how companies are shipping their jobs overseas and how he will stop this, while his suits are made in Mexico and his ties in China, I have no argument for that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/how-many-trump-products-w…/

If Trump's use of his charity's funds to pay personal debts and buy paintings of himself don't give you pause, then I have no argument for that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf…

I you think that Trump's a good businessman and will be good for our county's economics, when knowing about how many of his companies failed, I have no argument for that.

http://www.rollingstone.com/…/donald-trumps-13-biggest-busi…

If the charges of fraud on Trump University and the scandal of his “donation” of $25,000 to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, after which she stopped her investigation into Trump University don't bother you, then I have no argument for that.

http://www.newyorker.com/…/trump-university-its-worse-than-…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/trump-pays-irs-a-penalty-…/

If you buy into the smear campaign against Hillary and don't get that so many on the right have - and have HAD - a hardon to get Clinton for what... 30 years now? And have spent MILLIONS of tax dollars to get her on something and have gotten NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH, ZERO. 30 years of half truths, lies and some bat shit crazy lies (my favorite being the one where she has killed so many people that it would make Hannibal Lector seem lazy!) repeated incessantly until the gullible and uneducated take it as truth, then I have no argument for that.

http://www.dailykos.com/…/6/…/1541728/-The-Thirty-Year-Smear

And if you think Trump is the better candidate, I have no argument for that either.

And the reason I have no argument with that? Because as I wrote earlier… I'm not going to change your mind, and you're not going to change mine.
SO IF YOU HAVE A CONTRARY OPINION TO ANYTHING THAT I'VE WRITTEN HERE… POST IT ON YOUR OWN DAMN WALL!

We'll have to agree to disagree.
(cribbed from FB...)
The amount of misinformation and news just ignored by the RW is just scary...

Bush was years ago. Get over it dupe. If you want to, investigate them, too.
Clinton was doing her bullshit as a representative of one of the highest seats in our GOVT. Trump is a private citizen. Dupe.

Do you honestly believe people are going to spend their entire day with your stupid godamn cut and paste smear job? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you leftists?

You think people are that dumb, you spend a few seconds and they waste their day? The Bush administration's emails were not the same, they had RNC and state official accounts. Hillary was using a private account for official purposes.

Perino: Clinton's Email Scandal is Not Like 2007 Bush Email Controversy
During "The Real Story" today, Gretchen Carlson reported that Hillary Clinton has broken her silence, requesting that the State Department release the emails associated with the private account she used while serving as secretary of state.

Carlson explained that in 2007, Clinton was outraged while she was a senator about what some claimed was President George W. Bush's administration hiding information on secret email servers.

Clinton bashed the administration in a video stating that "our Constitution is being shredded...we know about the secret White House email accounts. It is a stunning record of secrecy and corruption..."

Fox News chief White House correspondent, Ed Henry, and former White House press secretary, Dana Perino, explained to Carlson what was really going on in 2007 and how it is different from the current situation Clinton is in.

"I appreciate the opportunity to clarify this," Perino said. "Some have suggested what Hillary Clinton is accused of doing, was the same as what the Democrats accused some people in the White House of doing back in 2007."

Perino explained that Bush administration had two email accounts, one for official government business and another for Republican National Committee business. She said that what is happening now to Clinton is completely different from 2007.

"She is the head of a government department, she's a cabinet secretary and under the Obama administration guidelines and the State Department guidelines of 1995, 2009, and 2013, say any government business has to be done on an official government account," Perino said. "To me that's very black and white."

Clinton was doing her bullshit as a representative of one of the highest seats in our GOVT. Trump is a private citizen. Dupe.
Boosh's world depression rolls on in many places and is behind a lot of this chaos and the rise of violence and the rise of nationalist hate and discrimination lots of places, and idle young men who do anything for some money. see ISIS etc...Hillary's bs is RW fantasy, dupe. lol.

We have the best economy in the world, despite the rest of the world's problems and mindless GOP obstruction. On the other hand, if the GOP would get out of the way, our economy could raise the world's- only we can wreck it and fix it. Trump's bs is just more of the same corrupt Reaganism that keeps us down, and the GOP lying, propagandizing greedy idiot billionaires UP.

The OP never had a chance of changing anyone's mind to begin with
He needs to pick one topic and start a thread, not 25 all in one post. I am beginning to think that multiple people post from his handle, or more than likely, multiple personalities. :cuckoo:

Do you honestly believe people are going to spend their entire day with your stupid godamn cut and paste smear job? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you leftists?

You think people are that dumb, you spend a few seconds and they waste their day? The Bush administration's emails were not the same, they had RNC and state official accounts. Hillary was using a private account for official purposes.

During "The Real Story" today, Gretchen Carlson reported that Hillary Clinton has broken her silence, requesting that the State Department release the emails associated with the private account she used while serving as secretary of state.

Carlson explained that in 2007, Clinton was outraged while she was a senator about what some claimed was President George W. Bush's administration hiding information on secret email servers.

Clinton bashed the administration in a video stating that "our Constitution is being shredded...we know about the secret White House email accounts. It is a stunning record of secrecy and corruption..."

Fox News chief White House correspondent, Ed Henry, and former White House press secretary, Dana Perino, explained to Carlson what was really going on in 2007 and how it is different from the current situation Clinton is in.

"I appreciate the opportunity to clarify this," Perino said. "Some have suggested what Hillary Clinton is accused of doing, was the same as what the Democrats accused some people in the White House of doing back in 2007."

Perino explained that Bush administration had two email accounts, one for official government business and another for Republican National Committee business. She said that what is happening now to Clinton is completely different from 2007.

"She is the head of a government department, she's a cabinet secretary and under the Obama administration guidelines and the State Department guidelines of 1995, 2009, and 2013, say any government business has to be done on an official government account," Perino said. "To me that's very black and white."
Dana is fantastic at keeping her eyes closed and parroting the party line...

George W. Bush's White House "lost" 22 million emails

Like Clinton, the Bush White House used a private email server—its was owned by the Republican National Committee. And the Bush administration failed to store its emails, as required by law, and then refused to comply with a congressional subpoena seeking some of those emails. “It’s about as amazing a double standard as you can get,” says Eric Boehlert, who works with the pro-Clinton group Media Matters. “If you look at the Bush emails, he was a sitting president, and 95 percent of his chief advisers’ emails were on a private email system set up by the RNC. Imagine if for the last year and a half we had been talking about Hillary Clinton’s emails set up on a private DNC server?”

0923bushemails01.jpg
President Bush and Former American Vice President Dick Cheney in the Presidential Limousine.SMITH COLLECTION/GADO/GETTY

Crimson Hexagon, which ran a study for Newsweek, there have been 560,397 articles mentioning Clinton’s emails between March 2015 and September 1, 2016.

erased.

When Bill Clinton moved into the White House, his lawyers supported the elder Bush in his effort to uphold a side deal he’d cut with the National Archives and Records Administration to allow him to treat his White House emails as personal. At the time, George Stephanopoulos—then the White House communications director—defended the resistance, saying his boss, like Bush, didn't want subsequent, and potentially unfriendly, administrations rooting around in old emails.

White House E-Mail: The Top Secret Messages the Reagan/Bush White House Tried to Destroy.

Eight years later, in 2003, a whistleblower told the National Security Archive that the George W. Bush White House was no longer saving its emails. The Archive and another watchdog group, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (which had represented outed CIA agent Valerie Plame in her case against the Bush administration), refiled their original lawsuit.

The plaintiffs soon discovered that Bush aides had simply shut down the Clinton automatic email archive, and they identified the start date of the lost emails as January 1, 2003. The White House claimed it had switched to a new server and in the process was unable to maintain an archive—a claim that many found dubious.

Bush administration emails could have aided a special prosecutor’s investigation into a White House effort to discredit a diplomat who disagreed with the administration’s fabricated Iraq WMD evidence by outing his CIA agent wife, Plame. Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald, who was brought in to investigate that case, said in 2006 that he believed some potentially relevant emails sent by aides in Cheney's office were in the administration's system but he couldn’t get them.

0909bushemails05.jpg
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney listens as former President George W. Bush makes remarks about the U.S. defense budget after meeting with military leaders at the Pentagon in Washington, D.C., November 29, 2007.LARRY DOWNING/REUTERS

The supposedly lost emails also prevented Congress from fully investigating, in 2007, the politically motivated firing of nine U.S. attorneys. When the Democrat-led Senate Judiciary Committee subpoenaed related emails, Bush’s attorney general, Alberto Gonzalez, said many were inaccessible or lost on a nongovernmental private server run by the RNC and called gwb43.com. The White House, meanwhile, officially refused to comply with the congressional subpoena.

Senate Judiciary Chairman Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) called the president’s actions “Nixonian stonewalling” and at one point took to the floor in exasperation and shouted, “They say they have not been preserved. I don't believe that!” His House counterpart, Judiciary Chairman John Conyers (D-Mich.), said Bush's assertion of executive privilege was unprecedented and displayed “an appalling disregard for the right of the people to know what is going on in their government.”

In court in May 2008, administration lawyers contended that the White House had lost three months’ worth of email backups from the initial days of the Iraq War. Bush aides thus evaded a court-ordered deadline to describe the contents of digital backup believed to contain emails deleted in 2003 between March—when the U.S. invaded Iraq—and September. They also refused to give the NSA nonprofit any emails relating to the Iraq War, despite the PRA, blaming a system upgrade that had deleted up to 5 million emails. The plaintiffs eventually contended that the Bush administration knew about the problem in 2005 but did nothing to fix it.

Eventually, the Bush White House admitted it had lost 22 million emails, not 5 million. Then, in December 2009—well into Barack Obama’s administration—the White House said it found 22 million emails, dated between 2003 and 2005, that it claimed had been mislabeled. That cache was given to the National Archives, and it and other plaintiffs agreed, on December 14, 2009, to settle their lawsuit. But the emails have not yet been made available to the public.

Last edited:
Boosh's world depression rolls on in many places and is behind a lot of this chaos and the rise of violence and the rise of nationalist hate and discrimination lots of places, and idle young men who do anything for some money. see ISIS etc...Hillary's bs is RW fantasy, dupe. lol.

We have the best economy in the world, despite the rest of the world's problems and mindless GOP obstruction. On the other hand, if the GOP would get out of the way, our economy could raise the world's- only we can wreck it and fix it. Trump's bs is just more of the same corrupt Reaganism that keeps us down, and the GOP lying, propagandizing greedy idiot billionaires UP.
I don't necessarily disagree with the first paragraph. The ironic thing is, his bullshit just kept rolling over, but the D makes you not care about it. Hack
Reaganism? LMAO what a dumbfuck

Dana is fantastic at keeping her eyes closed and parroting the party line...
That's you opinion, which sucks as you're proven above.

Most troubling, researchers found a suspicious pattern in the White House email system blackouts, including periods when there were no emails available from the office of Vice President Dick Cheney. “That the vice president’s office, widely characterized as the most powerful vice president in history, should have no archived emails in its accounts for scores of days—especially days when there was discussion of whether to invade Iraq—beggared the imagination,” says Thomas Blanton, director of the Washington-based National Security Archive. The NSA (not to be confused with the National Security Agency, the federal surveillance organization) is a nonprofit devoted to obtaining and declassifying national security documents and is one of the key players in the effort to recover the supposedly lost Bush White House emails. -same link.

I don't necessarily disagree with the first paragraph. The ironic thing is, his bullshit just kept rolling over, but the D makes you not care about it. Hack
Pander to the rich Reaganism rolls on, fool.

Pander to the rich Reaganism rolls on, fool.
What? You are a fucking moron. Trumps economic policies are mostly nationalist. Reagan wasn't.

Forum List

Back