If you believed all the news from the past 6 years, do you change your mind when you find out what was a lie?

What the fuck? Are having a stroke? :auiqs.jpg:
We already know the vaccine is effective.
Oh yeah, and even the vaccine makers put that little disclaimer about effectiveness on the label.
vaccines are supposed to be effective...well that is until the left changed that definition. if your vaccine is ineffective then IT DON"T WORK!!!

Kamala Harris said we had 0% inflation last month.

IT IS A LIE.

INFLATION WAS OVER 8%.

SHE LIED.

The cult will perpetuate the lie.
Don't forget pedo peter sent the fbi to hunt down his daughters diary where she claims he molested her.

Democrats give pedo peter a total pass

Joe Biden said the experimental gene therapy shot stops COVID.

He lied.

The cult who got the shot doesnt care they were lied to…because Joe has a (D) after his name….and the cult are just brainwashed Democrats.

It's real. Pootey has it. He'll release it when it's advantageous. Besides, this is kind of small potatoes.

A better one would be. In the face of all facts, do still believe the lie that the 2020 election was stolen?
Will you admit it's a lie?
How could releasing it ever be possible?
Let's just imagine for a minute that it's linked to the missing documents.
Trump is of such a low level of intelligence that he could be convinced that he's been doing what's right by supplying Russia with US top secret information. That's so easy to imagine if one considers Trump to be antiwar.

And then in the real world that surrounds us, the FBI/DOJ have been stopped by the law (Trump's law) from continuing their investigation.

Doesn't all of this sound some alarm bells?

Do you bring in new data and change your mind, or do you just keep keep parrotting what you have been told for 6 years?

I bring the new data into my opinion.

For example…Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq. We were all lied to. I now consider Iraq an illegal war. I was duped.

See how easy that is?

I wasn't duped. I wrote dozens of letters in the months before the invasion of Iraq... and resigned the Republican party. Historians, diplomats, Arabs, oilmen, expats and a lot of military brass opposed the invasion.

We knew Iraq was crippled by two decades of war and sanctions.

We knew it would be a sensational blunder and that the oil business hates a warzone. We knew that it would make Iran ascendant.

We also knew about the PNAC, Bibi's Clean Break Strategy and Operation Mass Appeal that the British kicked off in 1998.

So, where the hell were you, colonel?

Joe Biden said the experimental gene therapy shot stops COVID.

He lied.

The cult who got the shot doesnt care they were lied to…because Joe has a (D) after his name….and the cult are just brainwashed Democrats.

You're still duped.

Last edited:
Imagine trusting Biden. Biden told you the shot will prevent you from getting COVID. So you get the shot, and also get COVID. Then you get blood clotting from the shot.

Are you ok that Joe lied to you? If so, why?

I wasn't duped. I wrote dozens of letters in the months before the invasion of Iraq... and resigned the Republican party. Historians, diplomats, Arabs, oilmen, expats and a lot of military brass opposed the invasion.

We knew Iraq was crippled by two decades of war and sanctions.

We knew it would be a sensational blunder and that the oil business hates a warzone. We knew that it would make Iran ascendant.

We also knew about the PNAC, Bibi's Clean Break Strategy and Operation Mass Appeal that the British kicked off in 1998.

So, where the hell were you, colonel?
But you believe Hunter Bidens laptop and Ashley Biden's diary are russian propaganda

vaccines are supposed to be effective...well that is until the left changed that definition. if your vaccine is ineffective then IT DON"T WORK!!!
Ever heard of an efficacy rate? Look it up and then come back with some educated arguments

Did Putin steal 2016?

No.

Why did the Clinton Foundation donations go down 90% when Hillary lost?

Isnt that odd?

You're duped again because you're too lazy to learn what a public operational charity means and how it's structured... It's purpose and accountability.

But you believe Hunter Bidens laptop and Ashley Biden's diary are russian propaganda

Nope. I think they are Trump propaganda. Putin doesn't have to do anything for Trump to undermine confidence in US elections or try to destroy the FBI, CIA, EPA, IRS or DOJ.

He didn’t say that…. This is you lying

Yes he did you fucking twink.

Dont move the goalposts.

When I post video of Biden saying you wont get COVID if you get the shot…you will apologize and fuck off…right?

You will admit you are a liar or a moron. Do not move the goalposts.

Here you go. Remember. You said I lied and Biden never said the vax stops COVID,

Oh look….even CNN said Joe lied.

How about WHITEHOUSE.GOV as a source?

“You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations. “

Biden said this….now fuck ALL THE WAY OFF.

You lying bag of shit.

I dont even want you to apologize for lying…just fuck off.

And you will continue to lie because you are a brainwashed manipulated pawn…wake up asshole.

Do you bring in new data and change your mind, or do you just keep keep parrotting what you have been told for 6 years?

I bring the new data into my opinion.

For example…Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq. We were all lied to. I now consider Iraq an illegal war. I was duped.

See how easy that is?
It's not easy

I still don't know the truth about the WMDs but I do tend to trust what Trump has said about it. He has earned my trust. Technically, none of us knows much of anything about what is going on in the govt. It used to be By the People, For the People... but corruption ensued

What I am finding fascinating is that as new data emerges, the cult will push the lies.

Its so bizarre. I see why its called mass formation psychosis.

You can literally show people concrete evidence they were lied to…but they will continue the lie.

How about the Hunter Biden laptop being PUTIN PRODUCED MISINFORMATION?

That was a lie…but the cult will not admit it.
you expect a Satanic cult to give a rat's ass about truth?

Jason Witlock called the Ds a Satanic cult.. Do u disagree?

It's not easy

I still don't know the truth about the WMDs but I do tend to trust what Trump has said about it. He has earned my trust. Technically, none of us knows much of anything about what is going on in the govt. It used to be By the People, For the People... but corruption ensued

Trump was for the invasion of Iraq when he appeared on the Howard Stern show. Neither you nor Trump know squat about Iraq.

Forum List

Back