If you could only pick one:

If you can cast only one vote, which box gets ticked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would you vote for Trump or Biden?

Forget write-in voting. In this hypothetical, it isn’t available.

Your choice boils down to one or the other (and I’ll toss in option 3, “casting no vote”).

Public poll.
1713731726293.png

Your choice boils down to one or the other (and I’ll toss in option 3, “casting no vote”).

Public poll.

There are really only 2 choices.
Support the complete destruction of the USA.
Hire President Trump to attempt to stop it.

Public poll.
I might allow for some extenuating circumstances, but for the most part I think anybody who cares about America, the principles of the Constitution, what the flag stands for will vote Trump. All others will mostly be the tragically misinformed, idiots or narcissistic brats who think their opinion is the only one that counts.

Last edited:
I cannot vote for Uber wealthy people to lead. Therefore I cannot morally vote in November. Both parties have canceled this Christians vote out.

Based on what I know and perceive and feel now, come November 5, 2024, I will be writing-in Nikki Haley.

But if my only choices are (1) Joe Biden, (2) Donald Trump, or (3) stay home... then I would vote for Biden again.

And I hate doing that far more than I hated voting for Hillary Clinton, based on Old Joe's failures.

But
I will not vote for the Orange Sociopath.

You Republicans give me somebody who advances the Trump Agenda without the Trump Baggage, and I'll vote alongside you.

It's just that your Orange Baboon-God is far too high a price for me to pay in order to get what I want.

Provide me a solid reason to vote the way you think I should. Let me get my popcorn.

You have ingrained in your brain that the failures of society should lead us.
I can't fix that fucked up programming over the internet.

You have ingrained that Uber wealthy people can share the same ideals as those that make them their money.

You have ingrained that Uber wealthy people can share the same ideals as those that make them their money.
Most wealthy people are self made. They didn't win or inherit most of their wealth but they built it by sound management and providing products and services that people need and are willing to buy. They know more about the cause and effect of government policy, international politics, and what creates success and wealth than poor people will likely ever know.

And if someone who has succeeded in life wants to give something back by running for Congress or President, who are you or I to reject that? Jesus from whom Christianity came enlisted Matthew, the hated taxpayer as a chosen Disciple. He went to the wealthy Zacchaeus' home. It wasn't the poor man who had Jesus taken down from the cross and placed in his own personal tomb that most of the people could not afford but it was the wealthy Joseph of Arimathea.

Christians should not be snobs when it comes to anybody. Certainly not the honorable rich.

Forum List

Back