If you don't allow gay marriage in one business, you can't conduct other business.

The gay marriage activists said....

We only want to be able to marry the people we love.

What the gay activists really meant.....

Once you let us get married, we will then use that law to attack and destroy all of the people we hate.....simply because they think differently about marriage than we do...we will destroy their businesses first...and then, when the time is right, we are going to go after the catholic church, because we really hate them...

There....I hope that helps....

You are required to deny Christianity, Islamic and Judaism faiths in order to sell blueberries now.

Just a few years ago both Obama and Hillary were proclaiming marriage is strictly between a man and a woman.

Nope. Not required to deny anything. You just can't discriminate. Glad to be able to clear that up for you.
The man posted on facebook. He discriminated against no one.

So posting on Facebook is a get out of jail free card for discrimination? He wasn't denied because of posting on facebook. He was denied because of discrimination. His Facebook post was just a public announcement of his discrimination. If he announced on Facebook that he had robbed a bank, that wouldn't make robbing the bank OK.
So saying marriage is between a man and a woman - the same exact thing Obama and Hillary said just a few years ago - is now discrimination.
You people are insane.

Yes....it took me a long time to understand this but the left are insane. They can live their lives normally in most ways...but when it comes to the truth, facts and reality, as well as the difference between right and wrong and good and evil....they can't compute those things in their brains........

You are required to deny Christianity, Islamic and Judaism faiths in order to sell blueberries now.

Just a few years ago both Obama and Hillary were proclaiming marriage is strictly between a man and a woman.

Nope. Not required to deny anything. You just can't discriminate. Glad to be able to clear that up for you.

So posting on Facebook is a get out of jail free card for discrimination? He wasn't denied because of posting on facebook. He was denied because of discrimination. His Facebook post was just a public announcement of his discrimination. If he announced on Facebook that he had robbed a bank, that wouldn't make robbing the bank OK.
So saying marriage is between a man and a woman - the same exact thing Obama and Hillary said just a few years ago - is now discrimination.
You people are insane.

Yes....it took me a long time to understand this but the left are insane. They can live their lives normally in most ways...but when it comes to the truth, facts and reality, as well as the difference between right and wrong and good and evil....they can't compute those things in their brains........
Left are rather consistent so it is not totally a mental defect. It is their love of evil.
Take any topic where the left and right disagree. The left will always side with anti-Biblical views. Always. Not a generalization, always. Demonic? Maybe. Or just love of evil.

You people are insane.

Left are rather consistent so it is not totally a mental defect. It is their love of evil.
Take any topic where the left and right disagree. The left will always side with anti-Biblical views. Always. Not a generalization, always. Demonic? Maybe. Or just love of evil.

Which side of this evil topic do you stand on?
Proverbs 14:31
31 Whoever oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker,
but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.

You people are insane.

I average 20 hours a week helping people in poverty. Next week will be busy with 60 hours.

You?

You people are insane.

I average 20 hours a week helping people in poverty. Next week will be busy with 60 hours.

You?

My efforts to help people are not intended for self aggrandizing, to receive praise, or for bragging rights, and I won't break that self imposed rule here, but I will tell you that belittling someone, or making them jump through hoops before you help them is cruel, and not what Jesus taught. As a country, we have an obligation to help those less fortunate.

You people are insane.

And you drove off into a ditch....

You people are insane.

And you drove off into a ditch....

You wanna explain that?

You people are insane.

You can say anything you want. You just can't discriminate when you run a business serving the public.
No one did that. No one has come forward saying they were victims of discrimination. Everyone gets blueberries.

I get it. You're just confused.

1) The farm allows customers to use their location for weddings as long as they are not gay. They even made a Facebook post to make sure people were aware of that discrimination.

2) The farmer's Market doesn't allow people that discriminate to sell their products there. That rule isn't just for discrimination at the Farmer's Market. It includes discrimination by the sellers that might be done ANYWHERE. I've already explained this more than once. Are you dumb or something?
Except for one thing that you are missing. No one was discriminated against. No one contacted these people about a wedding and been turned down. There are no complaints of discrimination against them for any reason.

The gay marriage activists said....

We only want to be able to marry the people we love.

What the gay activists really meant.....

Once you let us get married, we will then use that law to attack and destroy all of the people we hate.....simply because they think differently about marriage than we do...we will destroy their businesses first...and then, when the time is right, we are going to go after the catholic church, because we really hate them...

There....I hope that helps....
What gays really want is to be able to come after individuals. The invitee who says "I don't attend same sex weddings". That's who they really want. They want to get that coworker fired or force the neighbor out of their homes. That's what they want.

You people are insane.

You can say anything you want. You just can't discriminate when you run a business serving the public.
No one did that. No one has come forward saying they were victims of discrimination. Everyone gets blueberries.

I get it. You're just confused.

1) The farm allows customers to use their location for weddings as long as they are not gay. They even made a Facebook post to make sure people were aware of that discrimination.

2) The farmer's Market doesn't allow people that discriminate to sell their products there. That rule isn't just for discrimination at the Farmer's Market. It includes discrimination by the sellers that might be done ANYWHERE. I've already explained this more than once. Are you dumb or something?
Except for one thing that you are missing. No one was discriminated against. No one contacted these people about a wedding and been turned down. There are no complaints of discrimination against them for any reason.

Look. I'm just another anonymous poster on a discussion board. Sounds like a homophobic jerk is whining because they won;t bend the rules for him to me, but if you really feel that strongly, you should pack a suitcase and head on down there and stage some sort of protest or something. I can't help you. Let me know how it works out for you.

Forum List

Back