If You Work Hard, Pay Taxes, Defend Your Country and Go to Church on Sunday...Democrats Hate You

This is so true....

I say we hate them back...
It's the Christian thing to do.
Christian’s have always had to fight for their existence. Just like right now in flyover country.
Oh puhleese. You right wing greedy bahs-turds are spawns of Satan. Your god is Mammon, chief of the material world. If you were a true Christian you'd sell all you have and give to the poor. Instead...you worship on the altar of Capitalism....serving your material god, often at the expense of the poor.
Did Rachel tell you that?
Naw... Jesus inspired me.

This is so true....

Christian’s have always had to fight for their existence. Just like right now in flyover country.
Oh puhleese. You right wing greedy bahs-turds are spawns of Satan. Your god is Mammon, chief of the material world. If you were a true Christian you'd sell all you have and give to the poor. Instead...you worship on the altar of Capitalism....serving your material god, often at the expense of the poor.

How wrong can you be?

lbj was an old school racist...

His great society destroyed the Black family..

Was lbj a Christian? Look, you must understand that greed or averice can ne applied to either the GOP or the Democrats.
The Democrats, in modern times, have gotten behind programs to help the poor live their lives with some modicum of dignity. People like you get behind every GOP effort to dismantle such programs. Although Jesus would likely remain apartisan I believe he would judge his followers among the democrats more favourably than those who
chose thepath followed by GOP "Christians". If He accepted them as Christians at all.

Last edited:
Democrats are better Christians that conservatives.

Cons talk a good game , but they are fakes . Jesus would vote Democrat.

Jesus would be opposed to the Democratic Party's hate based politics and and the slavery of left wing economics

What would senator Jesus do? Vote against Obamacare ? Vote against the chip program?

Lol. You fake Cristians are the worst .

You liberals are retarded.

obama care is a failing joke.....

Trump gave you a choice...

Jesus wouldn't vote to close down Charter Schools

to help his union thug buddies.
You are retarded. Charted schools suck. Teachers are considered thugs? How about cops, they are unionized? Obama care slowed down cost increases and insured 25 million more peo[ple than before. You conned repugs belive any thing fox news, bright bart, or your coporate masters tell you. Further more you tend to be inbreed ignoramuses. Most of you are shaking in your boots cowards that can not tell thier ass from a the Grand Canyon. You likely smell like that fish you are holding.. You would not know what a thug was if he hit you in the head. You are not even people you are nothing but parrots spouting what your coporate masters tell you to.

You are dumber than a sack of dog shit...

The teachers unions are ran by thugs...

Public schools are for the most part a total failure

when compared to private schools...

Health care cost went up under obamacare

What Trump has done by killing the mandate is

now you have a choice.You are not forced to

buy things you may not need or want.

You are an ignorant bigot without a clue

that can't spell for shit....

Try using spell check so you don't look so stupid.

'If You Work Hard, Pay Taxes, Defend Your Country and Go to Church on Sunday...Democrats Hate You'

The people mentioned above are seen by liberals as 'cattle', the slave labor that pays for their elitist living standards / lifestyle.

The POS female black politician in the news recently demonstrated that mindset when she decided she wanted to fly 1st class, did not have a 1st class ticket, and had a teacher stripped of her paid 1st class ticket / seat so she - the politician - could go 1st class.

Democrats enjoy slaughtering babies in the womb. Democrats enjoy sexual perversion. Better Christians?
Don't pick your nose. Your head will cave in.

Cons are pro death penalty. And you hate the poor . How anti Jesus of you .

We hate the poor? Because you say so?
Cut social spending on the poor to help the rich get richer, lately?
I could have been dirt poor. I'm glad I decided otherwise.

Jesus wouldn't be for charter schools any more than public schools. Who is the Anti American who posted this utter garbage?

That was me...

The garbage is all yours...

Jesus would be for the children,

not the union thugs......

This is so true....

More like a government handout inspired you. You can tell me.

Watching grown ups argue about a make believe God is baffling to me.
We are an educated species and the fact that we allow this stupidity to infect our politics just blows my mind.
I get that the ancients were grasping as straws because of limited knowledge but I assure you that what they saw was not a chariot of fire or punishment from God, it was an asteroid from the Kiper belt or further.
Least we end up like the dinosaurs (which are convenintly missing from the bible) I would suggest we let go of the children's fairy tales and come to grips with our fragile mortality and place in this universe.

Nope. I am not poor. But I do support progams to make their lives better..especially the children.

Nope. I am not poor. But I do support progams to make their lives better..especially the children.
So do you work for one of them big, bad corporations?

Jesus would be opposed to the Democratic Party's hate based politics and and the slavery of left wing economics

What would senator Jesus do? Vote against Obamacare ? Vote against the chip program?

You are retarded. Charted schools suck. Teachers are considered thugs? How about cops, they are unionized? Obama care slowed down cost increases and insured 25 million more peo[ple than before. You conned repugs belive any thing fox news, bright bart, or your coporate masters tell you. Further more you tend to be inbreed ignoramuses. Most of you are shaking in your boots cowards that can not tell thier ass from a the Grand Canyon. You likely smell like that fish you are holding.. You would not know what a thug was if he hit you in the head. You are not even people you are nothing but parrots spouting what your coporate masters tell you to.

You said charter school not private. Do you know the difference? Evidently not! Public schools pretty much built the most powerfull country on the planet so evidently not such a faliure like your argument. Health care costs have risen every year for a very long time.Obama care prices rose at a slower rate thanbefore it existed. Health care costs continue to rise and will for ever for as long as you and your ilk are owned by big pharma. I am obvously smarter than a sack of dog shit, I am beating one at an argument right now, you.

Maybe maybe not...wtf difference does that make?

Liberals believe in 'wealth redistribution', funding programs that KEEP the poor and dependent poor and dependent - Hand OUTS, not Hand UPS.

Maybe maybe not...wtf difference does that make?
Because if you don't, you're nothing but a government leech screaming from the rafters.

This is so true....

How wrong can you be?

lbj was an old school racist...

His great society destroyed the Black family..

Was lbj a Christian? Look, you must understand that greed or averice can ne applied to either the GOP or the Democrats.
The Democrats, in modern times, have gotten behind programs to help the poor live their lives with some modicum of dignity. People like you get behind every GOP effort to dismantle such programs. Although Jesus would likely remain apartisan I believe he would judge his followers among the democrats more favourably than those who
chose thepath followed by GOP "Christians". If He accepted them as Christians at all.

lbj was a democrat first and foremost..

He went to Disciples of Christ Church...

All liberals do for the poor is to keep

them poor and voting democratic..

I don't think Jesus would approve of

either party and I am damn sure he

wouldn't like the liberal stand on abortion.

You said charter school not private. Do you know the difference? Evidently not! Public schools pretty much built the most powerfull country on the planet so evidently not such a faliure like your argument. Health care costs have risen every year for a very long time.Obama care prices rose at a slower rate thanbefore it existed. Health care costs continue to rise and will for ever for as long as you and your ilk are owned by big pharma. I am obvously smarter than a sack of dog shit, I am beating one at an argument right now, you.

Charter or Private both beat public schools...

Public Schools were fine until they were infested

with liberals more concerned about the unions

well being than the kids.

obama care sucks, get a clue...

You are not winning any argument...

Your spelling proves you are not that bright...

Take my advice, you need spell check dumb ass....

Charter or Private both beat public schools...

Public Schools were fine until they were infested

with liberals more concerned about the unions

well being than the kids.

obama care sucks, get a clue...

You are not winning any argument...

Your spelling proves you are not that bright...

Take my advice, you need spell check dumb ass....
You really shouldn't be lecturing someone about their spelling with sentence & paragraph structure like that.

Forum List

Back