If You Work Hard, Pay Taxes, Defend Your Country and Go to Church on Sunday...Democrats Hate You

Great Americans. Defend this nation when asked to serve. Support our Constitution and our Republic despite the best efforts of Democrats to destroy her.

Cons only care about the 2nd amendment .
Keep on thinking that and keep losing elections.

Which gop talking point is pro constitutional? Name another right than the 2nd that they back?

Free speech
Free press
No national church
Free exercise of religion
Freedom of assembly

That enough or do you want more?

Lol! Are you serious ?

Speech : gop want nfl players fired for kneeling.
Press: they declare the media to be enemies to the country and coined the term “fake news”
Church : they are against any non Christians . Targeting Muslims countries for travel bans
Assembly : cons mock protesters and try to pass laws making it legal to run them over !

What have I said about straw men

Jesus was not a liberal Unitarian.

What’d Jesus ever say about the gays ?
What did he ever say in support of them?
Let he who is with out sin cast the first stone!

That was not in reference to homosexuality.

And the woman he was protecting was indeed guilty. His response to her was to “Go and sin no more”

I suspect he would say the same to those participating in sodomy. He would immediately be called a homophobe for doing so
I am very aware of the history behind what he said. He said with out sin that would include all sin and it was spoken to a large crowd in reference to all mpossible sins they may have committed.

If you are familiar with the account why are you ignoring that he explicitly told the woman to “Go and sin no more “?

He wasn’t defending sin. If you think that shows his support of homosexual behavior you’re wrong. His instructions would likewise be Go and sin no more.

Merely opposing putting someone to death for a sin doesn’t mean He supports the sin

Small town Christian values do not play well in Washington D.C. with the big government establishment Democrats and their media puppets.
America is held hostage by flyover states

Republicans are no different. They hate anyone who is not rich and not big business. The problem is the hatred both sides have. The tax bill is a perfect example. The Republicans used it to get back at red states and liberals. When Ronald Reagan did tax reform, he did what was best for America not to get even with any enemies.
Paying your fair share, isn't going after your enemies. Blame your state for having high taxes.

Democrats are better Christians that conservatives.

Cons talk a good game , but they are fakes . Jesus would vote Democrat.
Down the well again. Jesus would be against abortion.

Like I said earlier . I give you abortion. But most everything else would be dem leaning .
Not really, the bible says you don't work, you don't eat. Liberals pay people not to work, all for a vote. Homosexuality is a sin, you embrace. You teach kids, at an early age. If you feel like a different sex. You are normal, warping a kids mind is a sin. Just to name a few.

I don't think Jesus would be big on that whole abortion thing.

Small town Christian values do not play well in Washington D.C. with the big government establishment Democrats and their media puppets.
America is held hostage by flyover states

If You Work Hard, Pay Taxes, Defend Your Country and Go to Church on Sunday...Democrats Hate You”
You nailed it...I’d like to add...they hate heterosexual whites that speak fluent English just as much as mentioned previously.

I think we can accurately conclude a Democrats model “citizen” would be an illegal gay Mexican who can barely speak English, who is gender “neutral”, who doesn’t work or pay taxes, who hates American patriotism, real Americans and God.

Republicans are no different. They hate anyone who is not rich and not big business. The problem is the hatred both sides have. The tax bill is a perfect example. The Republicans used it to get back at red states and liberals. When Ronald Reagan did tax reform, he did what was best for America not to get even with any enemies.

When Reagan took office the top tax rate was 70%. He lowered it all the way down to 28%. Under the new tax plan for 2018 the top tax rate is around 37% and that is less than a three point reduction from what it was. Reagan also raised the payroll tax which hits everyone at all income levels. Explain how Reagan cutting tax for the 1% by more than half is what was best for America, but Trump reducing the rate by a mere three percentage points is getting even with his enemies?

Democrats enjoy slaughtering babies in the womb. Democrats enjoy sexual perversion. Better Christians?
Don't pick your nose. Your head will cave in.

Cons are pro death penalty. And you hate the poor . How anti Jesus of you .

We hate the poor? Because you say so?

Sure. Because Jesus advocated the murder of babies. Those that liberals do not want to extend legal rights to.

Fine . I’ll give you that one .

What would Jesus say about the rest?
Death penalty, cutting programs for the poor, cutting health insurance to children , bloated military , hating gays , uncontrolled guns, racism , police brutality, anti immigration, anti environment...

I can go on and on.

You do know taxes is not charity right

So Jesus wouldn't want a Christian nation to have the strongest military on Earth to protect from evil?

Being gay is a sin in the
Bible and forbidden

What does guns have to do with this ?

People being obnoxious and disrespectul = police brutality they get what they ask for

Still don't know the difference between legal and illegal immagration?

Who is anti environment?

Democrats enjoy slaughtering babies in the womb. Democrats enjoy sexual perversion. Better Christians?

So how much did you give to charity this year ?

Where is all these atheist soup kitchens , homeless shelters?.

Down the well again. Jesus would be against abortion.

Like I said earlier . I give you abortion. But most everything else would be dem leaning .

How delusional, a fact that you can't stand conservatives own Christianity ...and it will never change LGBT freak

Last edited:

Cut social spending on the poor to help the rich get richer, lately?

I thought Obama made our economy strong and we are at full employment

Well unemployment is low . Not that you believed the numbers . Until Trump was elected .

Well unemployment is low . Not that you believed the numbers . Until Trump was elected .

I always believed the numbers because I live in the South not so much if I lived in the North

As no one has cut spending yet that would be. No. But I m a firm believer that Washington should spend less across the board so that we can keep what we earn. Hard work and the principles of self reliance are the best things we can do for the poor

Last edited:
Great Americans. Defend this nation when asked to serve. Support our Constitution and our Republic despite the best efforts of Democrats to destroy her.

Cons only care about the 2nd amendment .
Keep on thinking that and keep losing elections.

Which gop talking point is pro constitutional? Name another right than the 2nd that they back?

Free speech
Free press
No national church
Free exercise of religion
Freedom of assembly

That enough or do you want more?

Lol! Are you serious ?

Speech : gop want nfl players fired for kneeling.
Press: they declare the media to be enemies to the country and coined the term “fake news”
Church : they are against any non Christians . Targeting Muslims countries for travel bans
Assembly : cons mock protesters and try to pass laws making it legal to run them over !

You are so full of shit...

nfl players are on the job..

Can you protest at work?

They are on the side of the criminals anyway.

When you lie continually you are Fake News.

It's the muslims that make muslim terrorist...

If Christians were attacking us I wouldn't want

them coming in either.

Protesters shouldn't block traffic dumb ass...

This is so true....

I say we hate them back...
It's the Christian thing to do.
Christian’s have always had to fight for their existence. Just like right now in flyover country.
Oh puhleese. You right wing greedy bahs-turds are spawns of Satan. Your god is Mammon, chief of the material world. If you were a true Christian you'd sell all you have and give to the poor. Instead...you worship on the altar of Capitalism....serving your material god, often at the expense of the poor.

How wrong can you be?

lbj was an old school racist...

His great society destroyed the Black family..

Forum List

Back