If You're Thinking of Voting Trump

Trump was on the other side of the fence back then...he had to suck up to pols...had to buy their influence ...had to pretend they were smart...had to manipulate them. That takes a whole different vocabulary than what he needs now. Back then he had to say please and thank you. Now he can say...go fuck yourself.
What outside of words has Trump to show actions to back up his speeches?
What, outside of speeches shows that Hillary can follow rules and laws?
The discussion is why someone would vote for Trump over the other Republicans.

Where I am baffled is everyone says we need a Reagan, but Trump is the furthest from Reagan. By far.
Trump and Reagan believe in a strong military to back up our demands from countries who take our people and would give the US a leadership roll again.
How do you know Trump wants a strong military? Provide evidence, and nothing from his campaign speeches count.
What else is there to go by?

No emotions involved, just common sense. Hillary vs Trump. That decision takes less than one second.

Cruz beats Hillary just as surely as Trump does. So do most of the GOP hopefuls. I know Trump uses all the slogans to show how he is the opposite of Barry da incompetent fairy, but he is no conservative and most of his populist rhetoric will not survive a legal challenge. PLUS what sort of justices will he want to appoint to the SCOTUS? This is vital as Scalia and Ginsburg are near the end of their lives.

Why? How you live your life is what you are. And in all his years he has no actions showing he has any conservative values. BUT he has many times shown he has leftist values and loves big government. Obama says he's a Christian, Hillary says she is honest. Talk and actions say the opposite.

I suggest if you are thinking of voting Trump it is driven by emotions from his speeches rather than your mind. And conservatives don't vote by their emotions, leftists do. So rethink your position and see how Trump has led his life. Talk is cheap, look at actions. We already have an egomaniac in the White House who thinks he doesn't need the Constitution, we don't need another.

If you disagree, please show where Trump has shown any example of being a Conservative in his actions.
I am not yet a Trump supporter, but I do like his policies on immigration, both legal and illegal, Political Correctness, getting jobs back to the US, negotiating trade pacts and the Great Wall of US-Mexico. I am tired of establishment candidates in both parties and think we have to go out of the party elite.
You think Cruz or Rubio would be more of the same?
BTW, Trump says he would have the families of terrorists murdered. Doesn't this disqualify him?
Trump would kill momma and the kids if daddy the terrorist was hiding under their bed. So would I....plus their goat.

Trump was on the other side of the fence back then...he had to suck up to pols...had to buy their influence ...had to pretend they were smart...had to manipulate them. That takes a whole different vocabulary than what he needs now. Back then he had to say please and thank you. Now he can say...go fuck yourself.
I am answering your questions. Can you answer mine?
Guess Weatherman can't say much positive about Hillary. I understand Weatherman. Neither can I.
Why would he? I am pretty sure he cant stand corrupt cankles either. lol

Where I am baffled is everyone says we need a Reagan, but Trump is the furthest from Reagan. By far.
Trump and Reagan believe in a strong military to back up our demands from countries who take our people and would give the US a leadership roll again.
How do you know Trump wants a strong military? Provide evidence, and nothing from his campaign speeches count.
Now that wouldn't be possible since he hasn't been in office yet, right? (Shaking my head)

I am answering your questions. Can you answer mine?
Guess Weatherman can't say much positive about Hillary. I understand Weatherman. Neither can I.
You need to read the OP statement again.
S L O W L Y
What's good for the goose is hood for the gander. You can't answer it, can you?

it's only natural for Trump to want a strong military.

since we have the strongest military in the world.

Why? How you live your life is what you are. And in all his years he has no actions showing he has any conservative values. BUT he has many times shown he has leftist values and loves big government. Obama says he's a Christian, Hillary says she is honest. Talk and actions say the opposite.

I suggest if you are thinking of voting Trump it is driven by emotions from his speeches rather than your mind. And conservatives don't vote by their emotions, leftists do. So rethink your position and see how Trump has led his life. Talk is cheap, look at actions. We already have an egomaniac in the White House who thinks he doesn't need the Constitution, we don't need another.

If you disagree, please show where Trump has shown any example of being a Conservative in his actions.
I am not yet a Trump supporter, but I do like his policies on immigration, both legal and illegal, Political Correctness, getting jobs back to the US, negotiating trade pacts and the Great Wall of US-Mexico. I am tired of establishment candidates in both parties and think we have to go out of the party elite.
You think Cruz or Rubio would be more of the same?
BTW, Trump says he would have the families of terrorists murdered. Doesn't this disqualify him?
Trump would kill momma and the kids if daddy the terrorist was hiding under their bed. So would I....plus their goat.
Good. Save the goat from misery later...
romancing-the-goat.jpg

We used to have the strongest military. Our ships and planes, jets are way too old. The best generals have been fired by Obama for speaking out against him. And truly, who wouldn't?

Really? How someone lives his life. And zero evidence in his life he has any conservative values. Zero.
As I said earlier, we get a lot of pretty words from Obama and Hillary, but we know it's bullshit because nothing in their lives backs it up.
I think Trump is just like Obama, just an egomaniac blowhard except Trump will give us more leftist policies than Obama did.

We used to have the strongest military. Our ships and planes, jets are way too old. The best generals have been fired by Obama for speaking out against him. And truly, who wouldn't?

You are a model dupe. One to be admired by aspiring dupes everywhere.

Really? How someone lives his life. And zero evidence in his life he has any conservative values. Zero.
As I said earlier, we get a lot of pretty words from Obama and Hillary, but we know it's bullshit because nothing in their lives backs it up.
I think Trump is just like Obama, just an egomaniac blowhard except Trump will give us more leftist policies than Obama did.
There are similarities. Both Obama and Trump have incredible egos and are arrogant. The same can be said of Hillary for ignoring laws and rules and her position that she is above the typical citizen.

It's great when.....facing the prospect of nominating Trump for president....the supposed "adult" conservative in the room can't resist using Obama (one of this nation's finest presidents) and Hillary.....as examples of how bad the man would be.

It's maximum deflection. You think you can convince a dupe not to support Trump by telling the dupe that Trump is like Obama. That's a riot.

So you think citizens just go around making video tapes of military strategy and such? lol

Trump is far from a conservative, even IN his campaign speeches. His trade policy isn't conservative; his tax policy isn't; his healthcare isn't.
Trump is the biggest RINO on stage but I don't think people care. IMO, some think his lunacy would be no worse than what we have had for decades..
I agree with Jackson when he was talking about trump playing the game. I honestly believe he will focus on America. His security policies he might pursue kind of make me nervous but you cant get it 100%..
I don't blame trump for his past "indiscretions" as some would call it. He was playing the game the establishment created.
Hell, I want the tax system reformed with no freebies; am I going to take those credits in a couple weeks? You bet your ass!

You are a model dupe. One to be admired by aspiring dupes everywhere.
Thank you. Coming from you is quit impressive, lol.

Forum List

Back