If You're Thinking of Voting Trump

Really? How someone lives his life. And zero evidence in his life he has any conservative values. Zero.
As I said earlier, we get a lot of pretty words from Obama and Hillary, but we know it's bullshit because nothing in their lives backs it up.
I think Trump is just like Obama, just an egomaniac blowhard except Trump will give us more leftist policies than Obama did.

It's great when.....facing the prospect of nominating Trump for president....the supposed "adult" conservative in the room can't resist using Obama (one of this nation's finest presidents) and Hillary.....as examples of how bad the man would be.

It's maximum deflection. You think you can convince a dupe not to support Trump by telling the dupe that Trump is like Obama. That's a riot.
(one of this nation's finest presidents)
This isn't the satire forum, dum dum.
LOL!

You think TNHarley will like you more now....don't you?
Ummm isn't your name LONElaughter, dumbfuck? :lol:

Nope. You have failed again. Don't ya love being wrong?

I think of what's most telling here is that some conservatives will now vote based upon their emotions rather than logic. Zero evidence Trump is a conservative, but he is singing pretty songs in their ears so he is their man.
History just keeps repeating itself.

Trump is the Republicans' Obama of 2016, all emotion and no substance.
I'f take a successful businessman who knows economics and how to approach a deal before an acorn worker.

He doesn't know economics. That's why most economists have come out against his trade plan.
And the trade plans we have are so helpful to the US...

Yes they have.

But the benefits haven't been distributed across the entire economy.

The people who have benefited have been the owners of capital and highly educated workers. The losers have been blue collar workers with low education. Capitalism creates winners and losers. Trump's supporters have been the losers (and that's not used prejoratively) of capitalism.

How do you know Trump wants a strong military? Provide evidence, and nothing from his campaign speeches count.
What else is there to go by?
Really? How someone lives his life. And zero evidence in his life he has any conservative values. Zero.
As I said earlier, we get a lot of pretty words from Obama and Hillary, but we know it's bullshit because nothing in their lives backs it up.
I think Trump is just like Obama, just an egomaniac blowhard except Trump will give us more leftist policies than Obama did.

It's great when.....facing the prospect of nominating Trump for president....the supposed "adult" conservative in the room can't resist using Obama (one of this nation's finest presidents) and Hillary.....as examples of how bad the man would be.

It's maximum deflection. You think you can convince a dupe not to support Trump by telling the dupe that Trump is like Obama. That's a riot.

Top ten. Undoubtedly.
retarded-boy.gif

Top ten. Undoubtedly.
LMAO!!!
LOL right?
BTW, I only did this so you might like me more :lol:

Note the post where I said I was a supporter.

You are a supporter. You think it makes you seem eriudite to claim that you haven't decided yet. But....you are defending the man vigorously in this thread and others. You'd vote for him. It's clear.
Like I said, show me where I said I would vote for him in the primaries. I have to defend him from the tripe you spew. That doesn't make him perfect. Point out your perfect candidate will you...or least before she gets arrested or he has a coronary.

You aren't defending against me here. I've said nothing about Trump. You are defending him against other conservatives. Silly dupe.

If the GOP wasn't a total train wreck, and conservatism a rotting corpse, Trump would be competing against Clinton and Sanders in the primaries right now.

He's pro-choice, pro-Clintons (both of them), pro-socialized medicine, would not even ban partial birth abortions, pro-higher taxes, pro-big government, pro-gambling, and an adulterer who never cracked open a bible until a few days ago. If that doesn't define a Democrat...

Wake up, rubes.

Trump went where he saw the most weakness. That he saw the GOP as weaker than the party supporting CLINTON, of all people, should really tell you something. Especially since that is the water he swam in most of his life.

But it doesn't tell you anything. It doesn't wake you up. Because you're fucking stupid goldfish.

Last edited:

LOL!

You think TNHarley will like you more now....don't you?
Ummm isn't your name LONElaughter, dumbfuck? :lol:

Nope. You have failed again. Don't ya love being wrong?
Damn spell check :lol:

Top ten. Undoubtedly.
LMAO!!!
LOL right?

You don't care if Jackson likes you.

How do you know Trump wants a strong military? Provide evidence, and nothing from his campaign speeches count.

Top ten. Undoubtedly.
Right below Carter.

Top ten. Undoubtedly.
LMAO!!!
LOL right?

I was making fun of you, dumbfuck.

I think of what's most telling here is that some conservatives will now vote based upon their emotions rather than logic. Zero evidence Trump is a conservative, but he is singing pretty songs in their ears so he is their man.
If listening to the issues is emotionalism, I am guilty...And you were sunk when you voted for the Kenyan!

Fair Trade...the Hell with every other issue.
Income security is MY number 1 issue.

Top ten. Undoubtedly.
LMAO!!!
LOL right?

I was making fun of you, dumbfuck.
I'm confused...is his username LoneLaughter or DumbFuck?

If listening to the issues is emotionalism, I am guilty...And you were sunk when you voted for the Kenyan!
Would never have voted for Obama, his life never came close to his words. It was self evident he didn't really stand with his words.
Just like Trump.

I like a lot of Trumps past "leftist" views. Hopefully he still holds them. Dems are light years ahead of Republicans on social issues. I dislike Republicans because of their idiotic social views. The word dumbshits comes to mind.

Social values from one that uses the moniker "cereal_killer", really?

Forum List

Back