If You're Thinking of Voting Trump

(one of this nation's finest presidents)
This isn't the satire forum, dum dum.

Top ten. Undoubtedly.
LMAO!!!
LOL right?
BTW, I only did this so you might like me more :lol:

You don't care if Jackson likes you.
I was making fun of you, dumbfuck.

You were trying. But...Jackson does care if you like her. That's why she LOL'd at your barely humorous quip. You think that's not true? You are unaware.

Trump is the Republicans' Obama of 2016, all emotion and no substance.
I'f take a successful businessman who knows economics and how to approach a deal before an acorn worker.

He doesn't know economics. That's why most economists have come out against his trade plan.
And the trade plans we have are so helpful to the US...

Yes they have.

But the benefits haven't been distributed across the entire economy.

The people who have benefited have been the owners of capital and highly educated workers. The losers have been blue collar workers with low education. Capitalism creates winners and losers. Trump's supporters have been the losers (and that's not used prejoratively) of capitalism.

What do you expect when the dear leader pumps in $4.5 trillion to give the appearance that the economy is really improving. I wonder if he will start QE4 or what ever number it is before he leaves office.

Trump is the Republicans' Obama of 2016, all emotion and no substance.
I'f take a successful businessman who knows economics and how to approach a deal before an acorn worker.

He doesn't know economics. That's why most economists have come out against his trade plan.

Yes they have.

The people who have benefited have been the owners of capital and highly educated workers. The losers have been blue collar workers with low education. Capitalism creates winners and losers. Trump's supporters have been the losers (and that's not used prejoratively) of capitalism.

What do you expect when the dear leader pumps in $4.5 trillion to give the appearance that the economy is really improving. I wonder if he will start QE4 or what ever number it is before he leaves office.
"What's money??" A statement from a Democrat.

Yes they have.

WHAT? Care to translate?

Yes they have.

WHAT? Care to translate?
Democrats don't know the value of money, hence our outstanding debt. We cannot afford another Democrat.

Yes they have.

WHAT? Care to translate?

Ruh-roh. It's a nutter misunderstanding. I hope it was resolved with adequate ass kissing.

Why? How you live your life is what you are. And in all his years he has no actions showing he has any conservative values. BUT he has many times shown he has leftist values and loves big government. Obama says he's a Christian, Hillary says she is honest. Talk and actions say the opposite.

I suggest if you are thinking of voting Trump it is driven by emotions from his speeches rather than your mind. And conservatives don't vote by their emotions, leftists do. So rethink your position and see how Trump has led his life. Talk is cheap, look at actions. We already have an egomaniac in the White House who thinks he doesn't need the Constitution, we don't need another.

If you disagree, please show where Trump has shown any example of being a Conservative in his actions.
I am not yet a Trump supporter, but I do like his policies on immigration, both legal and illegal, Political Correctness, getting jobs back to the US, negotiating trade pacts and the Great Wall of US-Mexico. I am tired of establishment candidates in both parties and think we have to go out of the party elite.
You think Cruz or Rubio would be more of the same?
BTW, Trump says he would have the families of terrorists murdered. Doesn't this disqualify him?

Nope, Trump says he can murder anyone and still get elected

I like a lot of Trumps past "leftist" views. Hopefully he still holds them. Dems are light years ahead of Republicans on social issues. I dislike Republicans because of their idiotic social views. The word dumbshits comes to mind.

Social values from one that uses the moniker "cereal_killer", really?

What's wrong with the movie reference? :beer:

I guess you don't understand the difference in watching a movie and taking the title for a public persona. That or irony simply escapes you.

Why? How you live your life is what you are. And in all his years he has no actions showing he has any conservative values. BUT he has many times shown he has leftist values and loves big government. Obama says he's a Christian, Hillary says she is honest. Talk and actions say the opposite.

I suggest if you are thinking of voting Trump it is driven by emotions from his speeches rather than your mind. And conservatives don't vote by their emotions, leftists do. So rethink your position and see how Trump has led his life. Talk is cheap, look at actions. We already have an egomaniac in the White House who thinks he doesn't need the Constitution, we don't need another.

If you disagree, please show where Trump has shown any example of being a Conservative in his actions.

How do Obama's actions indicate he is anything other than Christian? What kind of stupid are you?

I am not yet a Trump supporter, but I do like his policies on immigration, both legal and illegal, Political Correctness, getting jobs back to the US, negotiating trade pacts and the Great Wall of US-Mexico. I am tired of establishment candidates in both parties and think we have to go out of the party elite.
BTW, Trump says he would have the families of terrorists murdered. Doesn't this disqualify him?

Obama blows up the families of terrorists with cruise missiles, and anyone else who is unlucky enough to live nearby.

How do Obama's actions indicate he is anything other than Christian? What kind of stupid are you?
Obviously you're not a Christian. Otherwise you'd know Obama shows no signs of being a Christian.

Obama blows up the families of terrorists with cruise missiles, and anyone else who is unlucky enough to live nearby.
Wow, so Trump is just like Obama so that's why conservatives vote for him.

Obviously you're not a Christian. Otherwise you'd know Obama shows no signs of being a Christian.

President Obama is a Christian. This isn't a pleasant fact....but it is a fact.

What actions are you talking about, weird guy?

Your version of Christian is disturbing to say the least.

Forum List

Back