If you're willing to kill unborn babies, you're willing to do anything...

No asshole, women are responsible unless you are a guy giving birth. Keeping you legs together has the effect, unless raped of stopping pregnancy....too bad you never learned that!

Well, I hate to break it to you, but women don't get pregnant spontaneously...it takes a man, too...too bad you never learned that! :rofl:

You know what also stops pregnancy? A guy keeping it in his pants. But it's only the responsibility of the woman, according to you. Got it. :lol:
You ever hear of in vitro fertilization?....asshole!...all LESBIANS LOVE IT...YOU SHOULD TOO!...ROTFLMFAO!

In vitro fertilization is for women who are trying to get pregnant. Weren't we discussing what people should do to avoid pregnancy, and who bears responsibility when a woman does get pregnant?

But go on, do tell how lesbians making use of in vitro fertilization is an important point when it comes to men not being responsible for getting a woman pregnant through sexual intercourse.

Or perhaps your point was that men are not necessary for in vitro fertilization. If that is the case, I hate to have to tell you this, but the process still requires sperm. ;)
Then only fuck men who have been fixed if YOU refuse to be fixed!!!!...Easy answer!

None of what you've said explains how men hold no responsibility when it comes to pregnancy. Yes, there are various ways to avoid pregnancy, both for men and women. How does that absolve men having sex of responsibility for pregnancy?
really? REALLY? did you really write this? are you sure?

Normals vs. Incels

So, the group that doesn't stand a chance of impregnating a woman is pro life and puts the responsibility solely on women. Ironic.

I just talked to Jesus, and he said if you constantly spout vile hatred and claim to be a Christian, you are a hypocrite and an embarrassment to Jesus. He also told me he saw you masturbating..

I just talked to Jesus and He said you are going to Hell for being an asshole.

I just talked to Jesus, and he said if you constantly spout vile hatred and claim to be a Christian, you are a hypocrite and an embarrassment to Jesus. He also told me he saw you masturbating..

I just talked to Jesus and He said you are going to Hell for being an asshole.
Then your next stop should be the emergency room, to get checked for a brain tumor.

...you have no morals or scruples whatsoever.
Does that include abortions? Use your big boy words, son. Nobody will take you seriously, if you can't talk like a big boy.
upload_2019-12-18_13-29-26.jpeg

How is using this different that getting an abortion?

Normals vs. Incels

So, the group that doesn't stand a chance of impregnating a woman is pro life and puts the responsibility solely on women. Ironic.
who's that? need a man or at least his sperm. And I believe that 99% of the time it is by the woman's choice.

So let’s say a man and a woman hook up in a bar and go to a hotel and have sex and never see each other again.

Some time later, the woman discovers she’s pregnant,

Who’s responsibility is it now?

Keeping you legs together has the effect, unless raped of stopping pregnancy....too bad you never learned that!
Keeping my legs together didn't stop a pregnancy.
Did you eat a baby? I mean there was that lady at AOC event..

Woman At Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Townhall: "We've Got To Start Eating Babies" Due To Climate Crisis
You mean that Lyndon LaRouche woman? That far far far Rightie crazy? :71:
I offered why someone who kept their legs together could get pregnant. I've seen this crazy lady and referenced her for my prop!!! fit really well. get it, fit ... really ..... well?

Normals vs. Incels

who's that? need a man or at least his sperm. And I believe that 99% of the time it is by the woman's choice.

Great, you got basic biology down. Now read the thread.
I did, need a man. not sure your point son of sam.

Does that include abortions? Use your big boy words, son. Nobody will take you seriously, if you can't talk like a big boy.
View attachment 295415

If you are too stupid to figure that out, there is nothing i could say that would help you understand. Go troll someone else, junior.
no, fk no, please explain how it's different?

Normals vs. Incels

Telling women to keep their legs shut and they won't get pregnant for starters.

View attachment 295415

If you are too stupid to figure that out, there is nothing i could say that would help you understand. Go troll someone else, junior.

Right?

How is this any different than an abortion?

Florida_electric-chair.jpg

Or this?

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F140618093304-05-iconic-vietnam-war-restricted.jpg

Or this?

im-6734

Or this?

image.axd

Normals vs. Incels

Telling women to keep their legs shut and they won't get pregnant for starters.
I never said it, nor did anyone but one poster in here, on the left.

View attachment 295415

Right?

How is this any different than an abortion?

Florida_electric-chair.jpg

Or this?

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F140618093304-05-iconic-vietnam-war-restricted.jpg

Or this?

im-6734

Or this?

image.axd
I said using it? that's my best guess.

Normals vs. Incels

Yep.....INCELS think of women as objects, and then wonder why they can't get any unless they either pay for it (trump) or rape (Epstein).

Forum List

Back