Ilhan Omar Said In 2018 That White Men Should Be Monitored And Feared

Ilhan Omar said last year that our country should be more fearful of White Man because they are causing most of the deaths in America and that we should be monitoring and profiling them.

It's very difficult to wade thru the algorithms of social media that prevents this story from being searched. But I found a twitter video that proves she actually said it.....even though Snopes claims she never said it.

Here's the link. QAnon’s Pastry Chef on Twitter

What is she doing on a Christian News Shows, who is interviewing her? I so doubt she was on a Christian talk show and saying what she said, so I say its FALSE.

sure does good talking and lip synching though.

Oh!... so what you are saying, it doesn't matter what a person says, but where they said it?
So if Trump talked about women in a men's locker room...that doesn't matter either?

Prove to me its real. No I believe tramp said that in the Accent tape, he admitted it.

also if its her, she has a point which I always knew white supremacists are the majority of home grown terrorists,

but its been highly taken out of context, if its real.
So....your mind is so warped that you cannot accept what you just saw and heard.
Unless the MSM points these facts out to you....you cannot accept them.

51lVJ88XWBL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Who interviewed her, you should know you posted it. Also how much is taken out of context?? a lot I assume if its even real.

You are being both disingenuous and intellectually dishonest.
What does that even mean "if it's real"?? You think this video was somehow created?? You think she has a stunt double or something? It's obviously her. And the vid shows the question, and her full answer.

Ilhan Omar is a hater. So far we know she hates Jews, Israel, and white people!

What is she doing on a Christian News Shows, who is interviewing her? I so doubt she was on a Christian talk show and saying what she said, so I say its FALSE.

Oh!... so what you are saying, it doesn't matter what a person says, but where they said it?
So if Trump talked about women in a men's locker room...that doesn't matter either?

Prove to me its real. No I believe tramp said that in the Accent tape, he admitted it.

also if its her, she has a point which I always knew white supremacists are the majority of home grown terrorists,

So....your mind is so warped that you cannot accept what you just saw and heard.

Who interviewed her, you should know you posted it. Also how much is taken out of context?? a lot I assume if its even real.

You are being both disingenuous and intellectually dishonest.
What does that even mean "if it's real"?? You think this video was somehow created?? You think she has a stunt double or something? It's obviously her. And the vid shows the question, and her full answer.

So you have not seen the stuff they can do with faces and voices have you. No not a double, just the video.

If it was her, it was not in context. Prove its real and then put out the rest of the video.

Ilhan Omar said last year that our country should be more fearful of White Man because they are causing most of the deaths in America and that we should be monitoring and profiling them.

It's very difficult to wade thru the algorithms of social media that prevents this story from being searched. But I found a twitter video that proves she actually said it.....even though Snopes claims she never said it.

She is right.

No she is most certainly Left.

I am not interested in a book wrote by a jewish author who has a disdan for democrats. You can't spoon feed me your garbage.

Mona Charen (/ˈʃɛərən/; born February 25, 1957)[1] is an American columnist, political analyst, and author. She has written three books: Useful Idiots: How Liberals Got it Wrong in the Cold War and Still Blame America First (2003), Do-Gooders: How Liberals Hurt Those They Claim to Help (and the Rest of Us) (2005), both New York Times bestsellers[2][3], and Sex Matters: How Modern Feminism Lost Touch with Science, Love, and Common Sense (2018). She was also a weekly panelist on CNN's Capital Gang until it was canceled. Her political stance is conservative.[4] Charen often writes about foreign policy, terrorism, politics, poverty, family structure, public morality, and culture. She is also known for her generally pro-Israel views.[5]

"Disdan" LOL

Tomkins cannot spell.

Omar's proudest moment:

View attachment 270951

It was supposedly Sunnis from Saudi Arabia that flew into the building and who planned it, I suspect BIBI did.

Since you have a flag are you anti brown, and Muslim, are there any Muslims you like, Saudis?
Because tramp loves the Saudis and he even danced with the them.

I guess you are anti-Semitic.

Lets give the name the meaning it deserves, what it was intended to mean.

Se·mit·ic
/səˈmidik/
adjective
adjective: Semitic
  1. 1.
    relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
  2. 2.
    relating to the peoples who speak Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.

Omar is EXTREMELY PISSED over the fact of some monitoring of mosques that
have historically been known to be sites of terrorism planning and recruitment and
also any monitoring of known muslim terrorists-----thus her comments on EVIL
WHITE MEN. The big issue amongst NY muslims was the surveillance of
JERSEY CITY MOSQUES where the terrorist YASSIN (???) planned the first bombing of the World Trade Center. There is another mosque in Brooklyn-----sorry I forgot the name...that is a known site of a nest of terrorists

note-----the word ANTI-SEMITE is defined as being "ANTI-JEWISH" and not "ANTI-SPEAKERS OF SEMITIC LANGUAGES" Our dear penny has a learning
BLOCK

Se·mit·ic
/səˈmidik/
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
  2. 2.
    relating to the peoples who speak Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.
Well she's not an an Arab...... Arabs are White and resent being called Black, which is what Ilhan is. BTW, She's Somali and SPEAKS a different language from the ones you listed as Semitic. Arabic is the language most often spoken by Muslims, but anyone who has been to Somalia knows they only speak it in prayer.

Se·mit·ic
/səˈmidik/
adjective
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
Well she's not an an Arab...... Arabs are White and resent being called Black, which is what Ilhan is. BTW, She's Somali and SPEAKS a different language from the ones you listed as Semitic. Arabic is the language most often spoken by Muslims, but anyone who has been to Somalia knows they only speak it in prayer.

thanks mud------do you know what is the language of SOMALIA-----it is POSSIBLY
also a semitic language. Do you know if Somalians CALL themselves
arabs? Sudani muslims do-----but I think they also speak Arabic (?) be kind
to penny------she is a bit learning disabled

So racial profiling, racism, and antisemitism is now acceptable if your a Dim? It’s apparent Obama succeeded in one agenda item, that of promoting racism in this country.

Obama dropped 70k Somalian refugees in that district..
The question was asked how Minnesotans could not be embarrassed by Omar...

The argument of how Illegal immigration could affect control / representation in our government, especially if all of the 22+ million illegals were suddenly granted amnesty over night...

Omar is the quintessential answer to both of those questions.

Flood the country with illegals / foreigners who know / care nothing about this nation's history, our culture, no respect for our laws or the Constitution, and who hate the very citizens of this country (as seen by Omar's racist hatred of 'all WHITE men'), then they get elected by those from outside the country now here...

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”
-- Abraham Lincoln

Our politicians have brought terrorist-supporting immigrants / illegals to the United States and continue to embrace self-destruction / the elimination of our culture and a nation by refusing to defend our sovereignty, refusing to secure our borders, refusing to enforce existing US law, refusing to protect US citizens, and facilitating the massive on-going invasion.

“We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within..."
-- Russia’s Communist leader Nikita Khrushchev

While our own politicians facilitate the on-going invasion, the Russians have engaged in a massive successful campaign to divide this nation - to split it apart from the inside - that includes paying Antifa / BLM / The Black Fist to spread racial division and violence, Barak Obama and his administration attempting a failed soft coup of the President of the United States and the Democrats to attempt to undermine and oust the democratically elected President for the last 3 years!

Our own politicians ... our own fellow citizens ... are well on their way to ensuring both Lincoln's warning and Khrushchev's prediction come true.

So racial profiling, racism, and antisemitism is now acceptable if your a Dim? It’s apparent Obama succeeded in one agenda item, that of promoting racism in this country.
It's called 'FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGING' the United States, which was his professed goal.

I am still baffled in that he didn’t sign an executive order forcing the removal of the word white from the dictionary replacing it with devoid of color, but then again that would defeat his primary platform and agenda.

Forum List

Back