Ilhan Omar Said In 2018 That White Men Should Be Monitored And Feared

As a descendent of folks from Ireland, Russia, Litwin, I have to ask why trump can't get his ass back to Germany or Scotland.I can't say about pigpence. These wto need to return to their homelands.Leave this country to Americans.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
" Challenging Missed Information "

* Update Revisions To Relate Factual Meaning *

Lets give the name the meaning it deserves, what it was intended to mean.
Se·mit·ic
/səˈmidik/
adjective
adjective: Semitic
  1. 1.
    relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
  2. 2.
    relating to the peoples who speak Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.
Well she's not an an Arab...... Arabs are White and resent being called Black, which is what Ilhan is. BTW, She's Somali and SPEAKS a different language from the ones you listed as Semitic. Arabic is the language most often spoken by Muslims, but anyone who has been to Somalia knows they only speak it in prayer.
Do you have anything else ignorant to offer ?

The sons of noah were a pseudo-scientific paradigm to distinguish between white , brown and black racial clads .

Arabs are lineal descendants of shem , which makes them semites and semitic , with a language founded by its ancestors that describes its semitic origins and not a racial clad classification of those who linguistically adopted it .

Ashkenazi are lineal descendants of japheth , which makes them japhites and japhetic .

Lineal descendants of ham are hamites and hamitic .

* Homogeneous Recessive Alleles *

Japheth - Wikipedia

* Homogeneous Dominant Alleles For Brown * [/b

Shem - Wikipedia

* Homogeneous Dominant Alleles For Black *

Ham (son of Noah) - Wikipedia
You claim that I said something ignorant yet you prove that I was right.
So what's your point, other than the fact that you can't even follow your own facts.

I think we can both agree that Ilhan Omar is black, correct?

" Tropes And Dissociated Catch Terms "

* Not Justifying Actions But Provocation Might Be Met With Hostility *

If Omar believes white men should be....
Could she have been talking specifically about the Timmy McVey types and not all white men? Seemed kinda spliced to develop a false narrative.
The left reference to mcveigh is mindless .

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia
A Gulf War veteran, McVeigh sought revenge against the federal government for the 1993 Waco siege that ended in the deaths of 86 people, many of whom were children, exactly two years before the bombing, as well as the 1992 Ruby Ridge incident and the United States' foreign policy. He hoped to inspire a revolution against the federal government, and defended the bombing as a legitimate tactic against what he saw as a tyrannical federal government.[6] He was arrested shortly after the bombing and indicted for eleven federal offenses, including the use of a weapon of mass destruction. He was found guilty on all counts in 1997 and sentenced to death.[7]

Waco siege - Wikipedia
The incident began when the ATF attempted to raid the ranch. An intense gun battle erupted, resulting in the deaths of four government agents and six Branch Davidians. Upon the ATF's failure to raid the compound, a siege lasting 51 days was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Eventually, the FBI launched an assault and initiated a tear gas attack in an attempt to force the Branch Davidians out of the ranch. During the attack, a fire engulfed Mount Carmel Center. This resulted in the deaths of 76 Branch Davidians,[8][9] including David Koresh.

Ilhan Omar said last year that our country should be more fearful of White Man because they are causing most of the deaths in America and that we should be monitoring and profiling them.

It's very difficult to wade thru the algorithms of social media that prevents this story from being searched. But I found a twitter video that proves she actually said it.....even though Snopes claims she never said it.

Here's the link. QAnon’s Pastry Chef on Twitter
She is right.

Black men are more likely to commit violence than white men.
Untrue. The annual UCR shows this. Modern world history shows this. Hitler and Stalin are not black. McVeigh and Brevik are not black. 2 World Wars were not started by black men or any woman. So your comment is incorrect.

In the United States, statistically speaking, black men are more likely to be violent.

Is there some sort of race-based competition going on?

Personally, I don't like robbers, people who kill their own families, people who construct and send bombs, people who prance around in society holding automatic weapons, people who sexually assault, and even kill, others, including little children. What does someone's skin color have anything to do with it? "I read the news today, oh boy." I just saw some Ole' Miss student perp-walked in handcuffs for (allegedly) killing another Ole' Miss student. Not a darker-skinned individual in sight. Remind me of the color of Chris Watt's skin. White woman whom he impregnated gone. His two daughters gone.

No one is immune from becoming violent.
However, Omar and the poster here that agreed with her, need to know that if they believe white men should be monitored, black men are actually statistically more likely to be violent.
You are still writing as if there is some sort competition going on by race. What is this about?

There is no "competition" as you put it.

I'm simply saying that statistically, black men are more likely to be violent than white men.

Sooooooooo,

If Omar believes white men should be monitored and feared, then she should be even MORE worried about black men.

Why is this so hard for you ?

Statistically you are wrong.

Nope.

Ilhan Omar said last year that our country should be more fearful of White Man because they are causing most of the deaths in America and that we should be monitoring and profiling them.

It's very difficult to wade thru the algorithms of social media that prevents this story from being searched. But I found a twitter video that proves she actually said it.....even though Snopes claims she never said it.

She is right.

So you are for profiling based on the color of one's skin?

Don't even try that weak shit.

Not weak at all, it is hypocritical of you to say the least. Don't play silly games and you won't be called out.

Could she have been talking specifically about the Timmy McVey types and not all white men?

Seemed kinda spliced to develop a false narrative.

Here's what she actually said:

OMAR: I would say — our country should be more fearful of white men across our country, because they are actually causing most of the deaths within this country. And so if fear was the driving force of policies to keep America safe, Americans safe inside of this country, we should be profiling, monitoring, and creating policies to fight the radicalization of white men.

I'm certain, she likely was referring to events where white men have caused mass casualties.

On an individual basis however, you are more likely to encounter violence from a black male than a white male.

" Whom Is Who "

* Complications Of Clad Classification *

You claim that I said something ignorant yet you prove that I was right.
So what's your point, other than the fact that you can't even follow your own facts.
I think we can both agree that Ilhan Omar is black, correct?
The statement that arabs are japhetic , hence white , would not be valid given that arabs are semitic , hence brown .

It would be correct that arabs are not hamitic , hence not brown .

Now mu ham ad seems to be some sort of reference to ham , that may be an allusion to hagar , the maidservant of sarah , who was described as mother of ishmael and a daughter of pharoah who may have been hamitic .

That is ishmael married into the arabs and although his matriarchal X chromosome may have been hamitic , his patriarchal Y chromosome was semitic .

Adnanites - Wikipedia
According to Arab genealogical tradition, the Adnanites (Arabic: عدنانيون‎) are "Arabized Arabs", descended from Ishmael through Adnan, distinguished from the "pure" Qahtanite Arabs of southern Arabia.[2]

Mitochondrial Eve - Wikipedia

By the way, I cannot say how galling it is for this fucking Somalian to come into MY country and tell us we should be monitoring white men.

Fuck you bitch, and fuck the place you came from. You are the furthest thing from an American !

Could she have been talking specifically about the Timmy McVey types and not all white men? Seemed kinda spliced to develop a false narrative.

A Gulf War veteran, McVeigh sought revenge against the federal government for the 1993 Waco siege that ended in the deaths of 86 people, many of whom were children, exactly two years before the bombing, as well as the 1992 Ruby Ridge incident and the United States' foreign policy. He hoped to inspire a revolution against the federal government, and defended the bombing as a legitimate tactic against what he saw as a tyrannical federal government.[6] He was arrested shortly after the bombing and indicted for eleven federal offenses, including the use of a weapon of mass destruction. He was found guilty on all counts in 1997 and sentenced to death.[7]

Waco siege - Wikipedia
The incident began when the ATF attempted to raid the ranch. An intense gun battle erupted, resulting in the deaths of four government agents and six Branch Davidians. Upon the ATF's failure to raid the compound, a siege lasting 51 days was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Eventually, the FBI launched an assault and initiated a tear gas attack in an attempt to force the Branch Davidians out of the ranch. During the attack, a fire engulfed Mount Carmel Center. This resulted in the deaths of 76 Branch Davidians,[8][9] including David Koresh.
Notice how the body-count around the Clintons keeps piling up?
Wanna know how many folks the Clintons murdered in Somalia?
That entire mess was unnecessary, but Bill Clinton made sure it happened.
What was the Waco siege about anyway. Christians with guns?
Why did Tim McVeigh destroy all of the evidence in the federal building on Oklahoma City?
Why was McVeigh executed when Democrats seem to be against execution?

I don't think White Men are so much a threat as One White Man and One White Woman by the name of Hillary & Bill Clinton.

Waco siege - Wikipedia

I watched the entire thing on TV that day, as I took the day off to clean house and clean the carpets. I saw the fire. NOBODY was jumping from second-stories as one would expect, even though I was screaming in front of the TV. Something happened inside that building that had absolutely nothing to with the federal government. I saw no one screaming from that building or jumping or dangling their children to be caught by rescuers, as people do when they are caught in a fire. The Branch Davidians murdered their followers, children and adults. BTW, this David Koresh also was accused of sexual abuse involving female children.

Don't hold your breath waiting for our resident liberals to condemn her for yet another bigoted, extremist statement.

If she said that, then she was right. Far right wing extremists have committed far more attacks than Muslim terrorists. Start with the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995.

Absolute irrefutable evidence. How laughable to see leftists trying to run away from it, deflect it, lie about it.

If she said that, then she was right. Far right wing extremists have committed far more attacks than Muslim terrorists. Start with the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995.
So you're just as racist and sexist as she is. Well, why am I not surprised ?

BTW, OC bombing was in conjunction with political middle easterners - that came out years ago. Oh, you watch CNN. OK. Liberals are the most information -deprived people in America.

Declassified FBI Memo: FBI & ABC News Knew OK City Bombing Done By Muslims

So you're just as racist and sexist as she is. Well, why am I not surprised ?

BTW, OC bombing was in conjunction with political middle easterners - that came out years ago. Oh, you watch CNN. OK.

It was white men who committed the despicable act.

It was white men who committed the despicable act.
Post # 75 reported the Arab Muslim connection (as did reports 8 years ago)

a source within the Saudi Arabian Intelligence Service advised that the Oklahoma City bombing was sponsored by the Iraqi Special Services who contracted seven (7) former Afghani Freedom Fighters out of Pakistan,” an April 17, 1996 FBI memo states,

Author links man arrested in Quincy to the subject of her book on Oklahoma City bombing

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1595552367/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=ff0d01-20

Homeless Muslim Arrest Revisits OK City Bombing Islam Connection

Last edited:

She is right.
And you're as stupid as she is.
Blacks are the most dangerous group in America by a country mile. The Democrats destroyed your culture, your heritage and your family units. And you still support them....

So not only are y'all the most dangerous segment of society you're also the dumbest.

She is right.

Untrue. The annual UCR shows this. Modern world history shows this. Hitler and Stalin are not black. McVeigh and Brevik are not black. 2 World Wars were not started by black men or any woman. So your comment is incorrect.

In the United States, statistically speaking, black men are more likely to be violent.

That is incorrect. The FBI UCR shows this.

Forum List

Back