Ilhan Omar Said In 2018 That White Men Should Be Monitored And Feared

If Omar believes white men should be....

Could she have been talking specifically about the Timmy McVey types and not all white men?

Seemed kinda spliced to develop a false narrative.
Are you really trying to parse this bullshit? She's a towel head, in a religion. from a shithole country that's a clusterfuck of woman subjugation and slavery to brown men. The fact this idiot thinks white American men are more dangerous to her than the asshole at her mosque tells me she's a brainwashed idiot.

Ilhan Omar said last year that our country should be more fearful of White Man because they are causing most of the deaths in America and that we should be monitoring and profiling them.

It's very difficult to wade thru the algorithms of social media that prevents this story from being searched. But I found a twitter video that proves she actually said it.....even though Snopes claims she never said it.

Here's the link. QAnon’s Pastry Chef on Twitter

If she said that, then she was right. Far right wing extremists have committed far more attacks than Muslim terrorists. Start with the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995.

First off, larger populations of Muslims in the US are a relatively new thing.
In this short amount of time, they've managed to be quite violent.
Just look at the last 25 years.

You have the '93 WTC bombing.
The 2001 complete WTC destruction.
The 2001 Pentagon attack.
The Boston Marathon bombing.
The Orlando nightclub massacre.
The San Bernardino shootings.

White males on the other hand still make up a sizeable percentage of the overall population

Considering the extremely small percentage of the Muslim male population here, you're much more likely statistically to experience violence from a Muslim male

Ilhan Omar said last year that our country should be more fearful of White Man because they are causing most of the deaths in America and that we should be monitoring and profiling them.

It's very difficult to wade thru the algorithms of social media that prevents this story from being searched. But I found a twitter video that proves she actually said it.....even though Snopes claims she never said it.

She is right.
And you're as stupid as she is.
Blacks are the most dangerous group in America by a country mile. The Democrats destroyed your culture, your heritage and your family units. And you still support them....

So not only are y'all the most dangerous segment of society you're also the dumbest.

All that is untrue. Stop getting your information from American Renaissance Asschomp.

As a descendent of folks from Ireland, Russia, Litwin, I have to ask why trump can't get his ass back to Germany or Scotland.I can't say about pigpence. These wto need to return to their homelands.Leave this country to Americans.
When is your flight back to Russia?

If she said that, then she was right. Far right wing extremists have committed far more attacks than Muslim terrorists. Start with the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995.

White males on the other hand still make up a sizeable percentage of the overall population

Considering the extremely small percentage of the Muslim male population here, you're much more likely statistically to experience violence from a Muslim male

No you are not. If there are more white men, statistically you are going to experience violence from a white man more.

She is right.
And you're as stupid as she is.
Blacks are the most dangerous group in America by a country mile. The Democrats destroyed your culture, your heritage and your family units. And you still support them....

So not only are y'all the most dangerous segment of society you're also the dumbest.

All that is untrue. Stop getting your information from American Renaissance Asschomp.
Don't even know what that is.

My deduction comes from watching the nightly news.
Murders EVERY SINGLE NIGHT in the ghetto. Meanwhile we have had one murder in 10 years in the city I live in

I walk through the south side of Chicago while you stroll along up north. Who has a better chance of being mugged or worse?

No you are not. If there are more white men, statistically you are going to experience violence from a white man more.
If that were true black crime wouldn't make up the majority white on white crime would.

Look at the black savages in New York taunting the cops. Then filming it and attempting to boast about it but they look so incredibly stupid. My 5 year old grandson has mastered the English language better than those lowlifes

If they keep demonizing and dehumanizing the white man she may get what she wishes for one day .
NO one is going to like it

bbf0c3b13d0a2501.png

8be.png

" Tropes And Dissociated Catch Terms "

* Not Justifying Actions But Provocation Might Be Met With Hostility *

Could she have been talking specifically about the Timmy McVey types and not all white men? Seemed kinda spliced to develop a false narrative.
The left reference to mcveigh is mindless .

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia
A Gulf War veteran, McVeigh sought revenge against the federal government for the 1993 Waco siege that ended in the deaths of 86 people, many of whom were children, exactly two years before the bombing, as well as the 1992 Ruby Ridge incident and the United States' foreign policy. He hoped to inspire a revolution against the federal government, and defended the bombing as a legitimate tactic against what he saw as a tyrannical federal government.[6] He was arrested shortly after the bombing and indicted for eleven federal offenses, including the use of a weapon of mass destruction. He was found guilty on all counts in 1997 and sentenced to death.[7]

Waco siege - Wikipedia
The incident began when the ATF attempted to raid the ranch. An intense gun battle erupted, resulting in the deaths of four government agents and six Branch Davidians. Upon the ATF's failure to raid the compound, a siege lasting 51 days was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Eventually, the FBI launched an assault and initiated a tear gas attack in an attempt to force the Branch Davidians out of the ranch. During the attack, a fire engulfed Mount Carmel Center. This resulted in the deaths of 76 Branch Davidians,[8][9] including David Koresh.

I watched the entire thing on TV that day, as I took the day off to clean house and clean the carpets. I saw the fire. NOBODY was jumping from second-stories as one would expect, even though I was screaming in front of the TV. Something happened inside that building that had absolutely nothing to with the federal government. I saw no one screaming from that building or jumping or dangling their children to be caught by rescuers, as people do when they are caught in a fire. The Branch Davidians murdered their followers, children and adults. BTW, this David Koresh also was accused of sexual abuse involving female children.
They accused David Koresh of things they felt would get sympathy from folks that normally don't agree with the federal government fire-bombing people out of their homes.

If they keep demonizing and dehumanizing the white man she may get what she wishes for one day .
NO one is going to like it

View attachment 271057

8be.png

White men have demonized and dehumanized everybody else. You're not going to do shit. In fact it would behoove you greatly to drop the psychosis, man up, accept responsibility and stop the bs.

" Tropes And Dissociated Catch Terms "

* Not Justifying Actions But Provocation Might Be Met With Hostility *

Could she have been talking specifically about the Timmy McVey types and not all white men? Seemed kinda spliced to develop a false narrative.
The left reference to mcveigh is mindless .

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia
A Gulf War veteran, McVeigh sought revenge against the federal government for the 1993 Waco siege that ended in the deaths of 86 people, many of whom were children, exactly two years before the bombing, as well as the 1992 Ruby Ridge incident and the United States' foreign policy. He hoped to inspire a revolution against the federal government, and defended the bombing as a legitimate tactic against what he saw as a tyrannical federal government.[6] He was arrested shortly after the bombing and indicted for eleven federal offenses, including the use of a weapon of mass destruction. He was found guilty on all counts in 1997 and sentenced to death.[7]

Waco siege - Wikipedia
The incident began when the ATF attempted to raid the ranch. An intense gun battle erupted, resulting in the deaths of four government agents and six Branch Davidians. Upon the ATF's failure to raid the compound, a siege lasting 51 days was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Eventually, the FBI launched an assault and initiated a tear gas attack in an attempt to force the Branch Davidians out of the ranch. During the attack, a fire engulfed Mount Carmel Center. This resulted in the deaths of 76 Branch Davidians,[8][9] including David Koresh.

I watched the entire thing on TV that day, as I took the day off to clean house and clean the carpets. I saw the fire. NOBODY was jumping from second-stories as one would expect, even though I was screaming in front of the TV. Something happened inside that building that had absolutely nothing to with the federal government. I saw no one screaming from that building or jumping or dangling their children to be caught by rescuers, as people do when they are caught in a fire. The Branch Davidians murdered their followers, children and adults. BTW, this David Koresh also was accused of sexual abuse involving female children.
They accused David Koresh of things they felt would get sympathy from folks that normally don't agree with the federal government fire-bombing people out of their homes.
Are you people trying to Defend Tim?

I sure as fuck hope not

Who were the Super Predators?

Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy | HuffPost
Wrong.

Ask Hillary or Bill or Al Gorebullwarming.

I don't have to ask anyone because those are DOJ numbers.
Do you understand math and statistics or are you just regurgitating shit you read?

Omar is by far the most toxic, insufferable representative Ive ever seen who probably watches Black Hawk Down and roots for the other side.

As a descendent of folks from Ireland, Russia, Litwin, I have to ask why trump can't get his ass back to Germany or Scotland.I can't say about pigpence. These wto need to return to their homelands.Leave this country to Americans.
When is your flight back to Russia?
I'm an American. I don't need to go anywhere else We've got some German/Scottish type telling everyone to go back the lands of their ancestors. Why doesn't he? When is your flight leaving to your ancestral homeland? Which European country is your destination?

Who were the Super Predators?

Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy | HuffPost

In a white country, whites commit most of the murders? A SHOCK.

Of course they threw in Hispanics in there too, because otherwise it would be clear that certain demographics are way over represented - much beyond whites. The demographics that IM2 represents.

Forum List

Back