Ilhan Omar Said In 2018 That White Men Should Be Monitored And Feared

Can this group of white, heterosexual men of this "christian" cult please stop playing identity politics?

FB_IMG_1564070120166.jpg

Do ya'll really develop actual thoughts based on edited video clips, or do ya'll just go with what they tell you it means?

Ilhan Omar said last year that our country should be more fearful of White Man because they are causing most of the deaths in America and that we should be monitoring and profiling them.

It's very difficult to wade thru the algorithms of social media that prevents this story from being searched. But I found a twitter video that proves she actually said it.....even though Snopes claims she never said it.

Here's the link. QAnon’s Pastry Chef on Twitter

What is she doing on a Christian News Shows, who is interviewing her? I so doubt she was on a Christian talk show and saying what she said, so I say its FALSE.

sure does good talking and lip synching though.

Oh!... so what you are saying, it doesn't matter what a person says, but where they said it?
So if Trump talked about women in a men's locker room...that doesn't matter either?

Prove to me its real. No I believe tramp said that in the Accent tape, he admitted it.

also if its her, she has a point which I always knew white supremacists are the majority of home grown terrorists,

but its been highly taken out of context, if its real.
so you believe what supports your views. everyone else is lying.

maybe that's why so many think you're a sack of shit.

Ilhan Omar said last year that our country should be more fearful of White Man because they are causing most of the deaths in America and that we should be monitoring and profiling them.

It's very difficult to wade thru the algorithms of social media that prevents this story from being searched. But I found a twitter video that proves she actually said it.....even though Snopes claims she never said it.

What is she doing on a Christian News Shows, who is interviewing her? I so doubt she was on a Christian talk show and saying what she said, so I say its FALSE.

sure does good talking and lip synching though.

Oh!... so what you are saying, it doesn't matter what a person says, but where they said it?
So if Trump talked about women in a men's locker room...that doesn't matter either?

Prove to me its real. No I believe tramp said that in the Accent tape, he admitted it.

also if its her, she has a point which I always knew white supremacists are the majority of home grown terrorists,

but its been highly taken out of context, if its real.
So....your mind is so warped that you cannot accept what you just saw and heard.
Unless the MSM points these facts out to you....you cannot accept them.

51lVJ88XWBL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I am not interested in a book wrote by a jewish author who has a disdan for democrats. You can't spoon feed me your garbage.

Mona Charen (/ˈʃɛərən/; born February 25, 1957)[1] is an American columnist, political analyst, and author. She has written three books: Useful Idiots: How Liberals Got it Wrong in the Cold War and Still Blame America First (2003), Do-Gooders: How Liberals Hurt Those They Claim to Help (and the Rest of Us) (2005), both New York Times bestsellers[2][3], and Sex Matters: How Modern Feminism Lost Touch with Science, Love, and Common Sense (2018). She was also a weekly panelist on CNN's Capital Gang until it was canceled. Her political stance is conservative.[4] Charen often writes about foreign policy, terrorism, politics, poverty, family structure, public morality, and culture. She is also known for her generally pro-Israel views.[5]
but you have an interest in articles written by people who support your views and hate and expect all else to believe what you believe.

how did you get trump in office again? oh yea. keep it up.

She is right.

Black men are more likely to commit violence than white men.

She is right.

Is there some sort of race-based competition going on?

Personally, I don't like robbers, people who kill their own families, people who construct and send bombs, people who prance around in society holding automatic weapons, people who sexually assault, and even kill, others, including little children. What does someone's skin color have anything to do with it? "I read the news today, oh boy." I just saw some Ole' Miss student perp-walked in handcuffs for (allegedly) killing another Ole' Miss student. Not a darker-skinned individual in sight. Remind me of the color of Chris Watt's skin. White woman whom he impregnated gone. His two daughters gone.

She is right.

Personally, I don't like robbers, people who kill their own families, people who construct and send bombs, people who prance around in society holding automatic weapons, people who sexually assault, and even kill, others, including little children. What does someone's skin color have anything to do with it? "I read the news today, oh boy." I just saw some Ole' Miss student perp-walked in handcuffs for (allegedly) killing another Ole' Miss student. Not a darker-skinned individual in sight. Remind me of the color of Chris Watt's skin. White woman whom he impregnated gone. His two daughters gone.

No one is immune from becoming violent.
However, Omar and the poster here that agreed with her, need to know that if they believe white men should be monitored, black men are actually statistically more likely to be violent.

She is right.

So you are for profiling based on the color of one's skin?

She is right.

I don't watch local news because somebody gets shot every day in Nashville.
However the MSM has a storyline they specialize in called "The Missing White Woman Story". They have to feature this all year. There is no missing black woman stories because nobody gives a shit about a missing black woman, according to journalists. Despite this, there are missing black women everywhere.

She is right.

However, Omar and the poster here that agreed with her, need to know that if they believe white men should be monitored, black men are actually statistically more likely to be violent.
You are still writing as if there is some sort competition going on by race. What is this about?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

She is right.

You are still writing as if there is some sort competition going on by race. What is this about?

There is no "competition" as you put it.

I'm simply saying that statistically, black men are more likely to be violent than white men.

Sooooooooo,

If Omar believes white men should be monitored and feared, then she should be even MORE worried about black men.

Why is this so hard for you ?

" Challenging Missed Information "

* Update Revisions To Relate Factual Meaning *

Lets give the name the meaning it deserves, what it was intended to mean.
Se·mit·ic
/səˈmidik/
adjective
adjective: Semitic
  1. 1.
    relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
  2. 2.
    relating to the peoples who speak Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.
Well she's not an an Arab...... Arabs are White and resent being called Black, which is what Ilhan is. BTW, She's Somali and SPEAKS a different language from the ones you listed as Semitic. Arabic is the language most often spoken by Muslims, but anyone who has been to Somalia knows they only speak it in prayer.
Do you have anything else ignorant to offer ?

The sons of noah were a pseudo-scientific paradigm to distinguish between white , brown and black racial clads .

Arabs are lineal descendants of shem , which makes them semites and semitic , with a language founded by its ancestors that describes its semitic origins and not a racial clad classification of those who linguistically adopted it .

Ashkenazi are lineal descendants of japheth , which makes them japhites and japhetic .

Lineal descendants of ham are hamites and hamitic .

* Homogeneous Recessive Alleles *

Japheth - Wikipedia

* Homogeneous Dominant Alleles For Brown * [/b

Shem - Wikipedia

* Homogeneous Dominant Alleles For Black *

Ham (son of Noah) - Wikipedia

She is right.

Untrue. The annual UCR shows this. Modern world history shows this. Hitler and Stalin are not black. McVeigh and Brevik are not black. 2 World Wars were not started by black men or any woman. So your comment is incorrect.

She is right.

There is no "competition" as you put it.

I'm simply saying that statistically, black men are more likely to be violent than white men.

Sooooooooo,

If Omar believes white men should be monitored and feared, then she should be even MORE worried about black men.

Why is this so hard for you ?

Statistically you are wrong.

She is right.

So you are for profiling based on the color of one's skin?

Don't even try that weak shit.

Forum List

Back