Ilhan Omar Said In 2018 That White Men Should Be Monitored And Feared

Oh, my. Toro's Dictionary for kids has a new Word-of-th'-Day entry: 'retarded.'

Sooooooooooo impressive. :113:

Ilhan Omar said last year that our country should be more fearful of White Man because they are causing most of the deaths in America and that we should be monitoring and profiling them.

It's very difficult to wade thru the algorithms of social media that prevents this story from being searched. But I found a twitter video that proves she actually said it.....even though Snopes claims she never said it.

Here's the link. QAnon’s Pastry Chef on Twitter
She is right.

Statistics support her statement.

Ilhan Omar said last year that our country should be more fearful of White Man because they are causing most of the deaths in America and that we should be monitoring and profiling them.

It's very difficult to wade thru the algorithms of social media that prevents this story from being searched. But I found a twitter video that proves she actually said it.....even though Snopes claims she never said it.

What she said was retarded but no more retarded than many Trump supporters here who blame all Muslims for saying similar things.
Well.....you have to work with Muslims to understand how much they think alike.
For example: If you're critical of a Muslim that lives halfway around the world the Muslim that you called your friend for months will side with the Muslim he's never met in his life. When it comes to Islam they are much more understanding of what they (Muslim Terrorists) do than say a Jew or a Christian (Who are their victims).

If she said that, then she was right. Far right wing extremists have committed far more attacks than Muslim terrorists. Start with the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995.

First off, larger populations of Muslims in the US are a relatively new thing.
In this short amount of time, they've managed to be quite violent.
Just look at the last 25 years.

You have the '93 WTC bombing.
The 2001 complete WTC destruction.
The 2001 Pentagon attack.
The Boston Marathon bombing.
The Orlando nightclub massacre.
The San Bernardino shootings.

White males on the other hand still make up a sizeable percentage of the overall population

Considering the extremely small percentage of the Muslim male population here, you're much more likely statistically to experience violence from a Muslim male

No you are not. If there are more white men, statistically you are going to experience violence from a white man more.

Oh geeze. Did you really just say that ?

She is right.

Not at all.
Statistics show that blacks commit more than their share of violent acts.
Being only 13% of the population how do you explain the fact that Blacks commit roughly 50% of violent crimes?

If she said that, then she was right. Far right wing extremists have committed far more attacks than Muslim terrorists. Start with the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995.

First off, larger populations of Muslims in the US are a relatively new thing.
In this short amount of time, they've managed to be quite violent.
Just look at the last 25 years.

You have the '93 WTC bombing.
The 2001 complete WTC destruction.
The 2001 Pentagon attack.
The Boston Marathon bombing.
The Orlando nightclub massacre.
The San Bernardino shootings.

White males on the other hand still make up a sizeable percentage of the overall population

Considering the extremely small percentage of the Muslim male population here, you're much more likely statistically to experience violence from a Muslim male

No you are not. If there are more white men, statistically you are going to experience violence from a white man more.
Depends on where you live.

7fbf7154a349ba8eafad8b17bc38748c880d4949f1fc434266ae0b7c374c3e20.jpg

Who were the Super Predators?

Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy | HuffPost

Dude, white people make up 62% of the population. White males are about 31%.

Black males are around 6.5% of the population.

Naturally there are more OVERALL murders involving white people, SINCE THERE ARE SEVERAL TIMES AS MANY WHITES THAN BLACKS !!!

I am saying STATISCALLY speaking you are more likely to encounter violence with a black person than you are with a white person !

Jesus dude, did you make it beyond grade school ?

She is right.

Not at all.
Being only 13% of the population how do you explain the fact that Blacks commit roughly 50% of violent crimes?

Statistics show you are far more likely to experience violence at the hands of a white male and most terrorist attacks as well as mass shooting events such as school shootings are conducted by white males. The whole racial crime reporting thing is dubious since conviction rates are heavily biased against the poor and blacks. The fact you simp,y more likely to be attacked by a mad white man then a mad black man.

mass shooting events such as school shootings are conducted by white males

But most "mass shootings" or "mass murders" where 3 or more people are killed are overwhelmingly committed by black people. Something like 70%

She is right.

Not at all.

Statistics show you are far more likely to experience violence at the hands of a white male and most terrorist attacks as well as mass shooting events such as school shootings are conducted by white males. The whole racial crime reporting thing is dubious since conviction rates are heavily biased against the poor and blacks. The fact you simp,y more likely to be attacked by a mad white man then a mad black man.
You are reporting crimes based on race.
Then say racial crime reporting is dubious at best.

That was quick.

Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

Naturally there are more OVERALL murders involving white people, SINCE THERE ARE SEVERAL TIMES AS MANY WHITES THAN BLACKS !!!

I am saying STATISCALLY speaking you are more likely to encounter violence with a black person than you are with a white person !

Speaking of statistics....the majority of crimes are committed by by people of the same race as the victim. The majority of population in the US is white 77%). Presumably you are as well. Fear the white male dude.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Speaking of statistics....the majority of crimes are committed by by people of the same race as the victim. The majority of population in the US is white 77%). Presumably you are as well. Fear the white male dude.
I just scared the shit out of me.

Happy?

As a descendent of folks from Ireland, Russia, Litwin, I have to ask why trump can't get his ass back to Germany or Scotland.I can't say about pigpence. These wto need to return to their homelands.Leave this country to Americans.
When is your flight back to Russia?
I'm an American. I don't need to go anywhere else We've got some German/Scottish type telling everyone to go back the lands of their ancestors. Why doesn't he? When is your flight leaving to your ancestral homeland? Which European country is your destination?
My flight is going to pretty much land me in New Mexico. Possibly Tennessee depending on the DNA results.
So you belong in Mexico with your ancestors? The Mexican government allowed European settlers to come to their territories, including New Mexico and Texas, so long as they swore allegiance to the Mexican government. From where in Europe did your ancestors come?

Incidentally, in NM, there is something known as the "Spanish Land Grant."

From what you say, you are a Mexican. Nothing wrong with that. Just own up to your roots.

By this guys own post, Minority males commit 47% of the gang related murder, while making up a significantly smaller percentage of the population.

He disproved his own point!

She is right.

Not at all.

You are reporting crimes based on race.
Then say racial crime reporting is dubious at best.

That was quick.

It is iffy if you try to break down level of crime by race when there are many more factors involved. But the statistics based on demographics are imo a bit more clear. Most violent offenders tend to attack those of their own race (which kind of makes sense because it occurs within communities). If you are a white person you are far more likely to be the victim of another white person.

But then you have the other odd anomaly. It seems most acts of mass violence (outside of gangs) seems to be white males. Domestic terrorists, school shootings. Why is that? Maybe because whites are more numerous. So really, Omar is right.

I just scared the shit out of me.

Happy?
I can send you some wine if that will help?

Forum List

Back